main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist My Artwork

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sithaldo, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Sithaldo

Sithaldo Jedi Master star 1

Nov 3, 2013
    I like drawing. I always have. I took Art as a subject at school and managed to get a relatively decent grade (A*) but when I left I never really carried on with drawing.

Every now and then I'd get my sketchbook out, start something, but never finish it. I'd get distracted by other things.

But more recently I've had a desire to get my sketchbook out again and start drawing once more. I haven't as yet, but the desire to do so grows stronger everyday.

Anyway, here's a little doodle I did whilst I was on a conference call at work today and got a little bored. Didn't have a damn pencil so had to do it in pen, which is why the head is all messed up and the lines aren't clean. [face_bleh]

[​IMG]

mes520 likes this.
  2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome to Fan Art Sithaldo

It is a shame that you had stopped drawing for a time but glad to hear that you are starting to get back into the swing of things. Drawing is a muscle that needs regular exercise after all and little sketches like this are great in getting you warmed up. ;)

Looking forward to seeing more of your works :)

mes520 and Sithaldo like this.
  3. Sithaldo

Nov 3, 2013

I totally agree.

So this weekend I decided to take out my sketch book and do something whilst I enjoyed the nice weather today. It's a work in progress but it's coming along.

[​IMG]

4. Sithaldo

Nov 3, 2013
    My Yoda drawing is coming along nicely. But I'm unsure as to what to do with the background at the moment.

[​IMG]

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Your Yoda is shaping up rather well.

For the background, maybe something a bit darker to contrast with the brighter figure. For location… maybe an interior or a jungle setting?