main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga My Body, His Mind: The Journal of Alpha-Ø2 ~ Dear Diary Challange 2009 (Updated 03.30.09)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CPL_Macja, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Title: My Body, His Mind
    Author: CPL_Macja
    Character: Alpha-Ø2 AKA Spar AKA Mandalore the Resurector (Te Gayiyli Mand'alor)

23 BBY; Tipoca City, Kamino

Something happened today during training that I never anticipated happening. While going through my combat drills, one of my comrades, Alpha-Ø1 ?Lor?, was turned on by our squadmate Alpha-Ø3, Trey as we called him, and nearly killed before we were able to subdue Trey.

Before Dr. Gilamar was able to reach us and stabilize him I began applying immediate care. I took off our helmets and looked into his eyes as they began to glass over. That is when it happened; all at once memories of a life that was not my own came flooding in on me.

I was instantly transported to a foreign planet that my mind told me was Korda 6 and I was holding the bloody remains of a man, no of my Mand?alor, Jaster Mereel. All of what was happening suddenly flashed forward and I saw everything that my ?father? had experienced.

As Gilamar pulled me away from Lor I realized that for some reason I now had the memories of Jango, my trainer and genetic original.

Once Gilamar is done fixing Lor maybe he can fix me?

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Good start. Any Clone is a good clone. Can't wait to hear more.
    =D=

3. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Thanks for the review, J. It looks like we have similar interests (Clones and passing on the love of the GFFA to future generations);)

4. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm in!:D
    I wonder if Alpha-2 really wants to be fixed. life must be funny with the memories of three people.:p
    And Lor. [face_love]
    I do have a definite weakenss for that name. :oops:

Oh, please put me on you pm-list, lest I forget... [face_batting]

5. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Thanks for the review.

1)Just a note of clarification, "Spar" only has the memories of Jango Fett up to the time that "Spar" was decanted. From that time forward they are soley his own.

2)Lor is a name that I created stemming from the Mando'a for Leader which is Mand'alor. I am glad that you liked my choice of name since he almost became Ando :eek:

3)I will definately added you to my List.

Thanks once again

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice to see where this one is going.

7. MeleanaKenobi

MeleanaKenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    Great start can't wait to see what happens next.

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Looking forward to more! Please PM me when you update.

=D=

9. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    No problem Kim...

As the PM List stands it is:

1. MsLanna

2. VaderLVR64

Any one I am missing?

10. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    22.5 BBY; Tipoca City, Kamino

It has been six standard months since the ?training accident? in which two of my squadmates have been deemed ?unservisable?, and the ?voices? have not stopped.

Fortunately they no longer happen during my waking hours like they did for the first two weeks. Even still the last six months have been dar?yaim? that is the Mandalorian word for hell, according to Jango.

Lately he has been teaching us more and more about being Mandalorian not just about being soldiers for the Republic. Now that I have had the opportunity to become intimate with the past of my trainer, I know that what he is teaching us is streight out of the Supercommando Codex.

The more that I hear the ?voices? the more I wish that I can leave the GAR and go to Manda?yaim and seek out my true ?brothers?.

I don?t know why but the more I experience Fett?s memories the more I want to become a True Mandalorian and the less I want to be with this farce of an akaan'ade.

That?s it? tomorrow I am going to go to Gilamar and telling him that my ?neurological disorder? has gotten worse and that I need to get off planet before the Kaminoans figure out that I am ?broken? and they try to ?reprogram? me.

Once off this watery grave I vow to not stop until I rebuild the once proud Mandalorian Supercommando? this is my new life resolution.

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I really like how you're developing this story! Great work.

=D=

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Wait, wait, what doe 'unserviceable' mean? No more Lor? No more Trey?
    Hey!:_|

Yes, go and be a Mando! Manda'yaim wants you.:D
    Erm, so Gilamar helps clones get off? Maybe Lor is still around?[face_batting]

Can't wait to see him leave Kamino.

13. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #3

[b]22.5 BBY; Tipoca City, Kamino[/b]

Gilamar told me to be patient, he would find a way for me to escape this watery [i]dar'yaim[/i] I just needed to lay low.

I decided to visit Lor in the medical ward... or at least his body. His wounds are all but healed, but he is still not talking yet. Lor doesn't seem to be there anymore, just an empty shell. I have a feeling Alpha-Ø1 is no longer. [i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. [/i]

Since the "training accident" I have been put on limited duty... they let me out of stasis each day as if I was still active, something to do with preventing atrophy or something.

I haven't seen Trey since he attacked Lor. I asked the GH-7 medical droid that was monitoring Lor's body the where abouts of my homicidal squadmate. The meddroid said that he had been relocated to the detention level. I've never seen a detention center in Tipoca City?

Null-11 told me that the rest of my squad had been reassigned and Jango was going to be off world for a long time. I guess now I am truly alone...

No that is not true... I am a Mandalorian and therefore will always have [i]aliit[/i]...

[u][i][b]VODE AN!!![/b][/i][/u]

14. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Null-11 told me that the rest of my squad had been reassigned and Jango was going to be off world for a long time. I guess now I am truly alone...

No that is not true... I am a Mandalorian and therefore will always have aliit...

Loved it! =D=

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Squee! Null-11![face_love]

Um, now for the less fangirly approach. In case I am capable of that.[face_laugh]

Kamino is no place to be. Not for a clone, not for anybody who's not Kaminoan.[face_not_talking]
    I feel so sorry for Lor. Somehow I just want him to get up again and be - fine. Not that this might last long with the war around and all that. *sigh*

Maybe detention level just means to throw him out into the water. Once he sinks detention should happen fast. [face_plain]

I am a Mandalorian and therefore will always have aliit...

I'm with you, Spar.[:D]

16. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #4

Passed Lor on the way to the training wing and he didn?t even recognize me. He claimed that his designation was not Alpha-Ø1 but Alpha-01/034. He might have claimed to be someone else but I knew he was Lor; at least the body belonged to Lor. Ret'urcye mhi.

I had another memory flash during training today. I turned around and fell to the ground unconscious but I still saw this vison?

Jango, whose voice was coming out of my mouth, was telling a large group of Mando?ade that a man named Montross had betrayed them. According to Jango, this man had joined the Death Watch and allowed Mand?alor to be murdered.

Then I flashed forward to a dark cloaked figure telling me, as Jango, that my last assignment was to eliminate Montross. After doing that I would have proven my worthiness to be the template for the Republic?s new Clone Army.

When I came too Dr. Gilamar told me that I had suffered a severe concussion from a close impact fragmentation grenade that detonated near me. He explained that Jango was leaving in a few hours and I was going with him.

I have a feeling Jang?buir was not going to know I was riding on Slave I when we leave.

17. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I have a feeling Jang?buir was not going to know I was riding on Slave I when we leave.

I like where this is going! :D

=D=

18. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    :eek: Lor! What did they do with yout???? :_|

Visions? Well, I can see those thing happen, if they didn't happen already.:D
    Go, Spar!

Oh that is golden! can't wait to see what happens. poor jang'buir is in for a surprise.[face_laugh] [face_mischief]

19. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #5

Cargo hold of Slave I

We had been travelling for about a day and I had successfully avoided detection by Jang'buir. I didn't think that we were ever going to stop when suddenly I felt Slave I revert back to real space and settle to stop on a planet.

I went to sneak out of the cargo hold when I was spotted by Bob'ika, Jango's "son". He lead me out to the planet's jungle surface at blaster-point to his "father". Jang'buir told me that we were on Indoumodo to pick up some "items" that he was going to take to a "friend" on Coruscant.

I explained to him the "memories" that I had been experiancing and how I was hoping to rebuild the Mandalorian Supercommandos. He seemed to understand what I was going through but at the sametime he seemed to be concerned with the fact that I remembered everything that he did all the way up to when they collected his DNA to "birth" me with.

He said that he could take me as far as Coruscant, but that from there I would need to find my own way in the galaxy.

I am afraid of going to Core, because I don't want people to confuse me with my "father". Hopefully I will be able to make it to Mandalore to start my own life. Hopefully I can finally have some memories of my own.

EDIT: Thank you MsLanna for the correct spelling of Bob'ika I was having a senior moment when I wrote this entry

20. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I am afraid of going to Core, because I don't want people to confuse me with my "father". Hopefully I will be able to make it to Mandalore to start my own life. Hopefully I can finally have some memories of my own.

That really struck me. Beautifully done as always. =D=

21. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    He lead me out to the planet's jungle surface at blaster-point to his "father".

[face_laugh] Sounds like Bob'ika alright.

He seemed to understand what I was going through but at the sametime he seemed to be concerned with the fact that I remembered everything that he did

Who would not be worried? I bet Jango has some dirty secrets stashed away. And I won't tell him you told me... [face_batting]
    Wow, that was easy. :eek:
    Coruscant is a nasty place to start, but full of opportunities. I hope he gets away in one piece. [face_worried]

Hopefully I can finally have some memories of my own.

You certainly deserve them.[:D]

22. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #6

21.5 BBY, Coruscant

I have been living in the heart of the Republic now for 6 months. Jango has given me an apartment not far from the Senate Rotunda. For the first month I did not leave the apartment at all, but I eventually realized that living as a hermit was neither good for my mind nor for my plan to go to Mandalor. I knew that if I was ever going to make it on my own I had to experience the world outside my front door. After the first couple of trips I noticed that no knew who Jango Fett was, let alone Spar.

Being in the apartment supplied by my "father" helped motivate me to find a way off the city-planet quicker. Most people who are my biological age could careless about living in a home provided for them by their parents. However, most people my age do not have the memories that spanned two lifetimes. Some of the memories are pleasant: Jango spending time with Boba, Jango having intamite relations with his sometimes business partner Zam, and feeling the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. Unfortunately...

You will never believe it! A transport docked on a landging platform not far from my apartment was destoyed just now!

Why do I have this feeling that politics just got a lot more interesting.

23. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    You will never believe it! A transport docked on a landging plateform not far from my apartment was destoyed just now!

Why do I have this felling that politics just got a lot more interesting

Hmmmm.... Interesting. [face_thinking]

24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Jango having intamite relations with his sometimes business partner Zam,

Ew! Eweweewwww! [face_sick]
    Oops, sorry. just not my ship at all. [face_blush]

Glad he didn't stay a hermit. He's right, it doesn't help him any. Go out and do something, anything. Try having some fun for a while... :D

25. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    VaderLVR64: We'll just have to see how interesting it gets today...
    MsLanna: Sorry I made you sick to your stomache, hopefully this time you won't lose your lunch. :D

[b]Entry #7[/b]

I learned from the HoloNet that the explosion outside my apartment the other day was an assassination attempt on a Senator from the planet called Naboo. According to the HoloNet report the senator had survived the attempt on her life but lost a large amount of her security detail that accompanied her.

I guess I am not the only person who has lost their squad-mates.

Then on my way back from the Outlander Club tonight I watched two Jedi drag a female out the back door of the club. I couldn't help but notice that the woman looked vaguely familiar. I stood at the end of the alleyway and realized that the woman was Zam, [i]Jang'buir[/i]'s old friend.

I stood there in stunned awe at what I was overhearing. Zam had been the bounty hunter who attempted to kill the Senator from Naboo. She claimed to have been hired by another bounty hunter. But right when she was going to reveal who her employer was she was assassinated herself.

As soon as I heard the crack of the projectile launcher that delivered the kill shot I looked up at the opposite end of the alley to see the unmistakable silver and blue armor of Jango Fett blasting off into the night sky.

Now is the time for me to find my way to [i]Manda'yaim[/i]!

EDIT: I tried posting this last night and the site was wigging out on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.