main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before the Saga my caracters story, the Jedi guider.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedimasterkryptonic, Jul 18, 2022.

1. jedimasterkryptonic

jedimasterkryptonic Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 21, 2022
    In This thread I am going to post story parts about the journee about a caracter that i created.

2. jedimasterkryptonic

Jun 21, 2022
    " A father and son are hiking on a mountain, there were rumors that within these mountains lies a portal that leads to a universe that is 10 times more grander than our universe. The father was named dume. The kid was named krypton. While they where hiking up the mountain it started to rain cats and dogs. the father said"krypton lets find a cave before we are completly wet, it'll be very hard to drie our clothes in these conditions." The son listend and started to find a cave. And ofcource they did find a cave, Although the entrance was very weirdly shaped, almost like a human holding a stick. The form was whearing a somekind of robe and had a scar on his right eye. The son yelled to his father to come with him into the cave. The father came and then they went into the cave. THEN something lid the whole cave up and created a shockwave that knocked the father and the son out. When krypton woke up he heard a very, almost, god like voice. "come here, we are waiting for you" Krypton could not resist to see where this beautifull voice came from. so foolishly he went into the portal." part one of THE GUIDER.

But THEN when he stepped into the portal he almost fel out of the portel for there was not floor where he could let his body fall upon. So he grabbed the edge of the portal and stepped on a legde that was perfectly shaped to his feet. After that he adjusted his body to see what the view was and what he saw was shocking. It was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He saw a city made of clouds, there were alien like animals jumping from cloud to cloud and making almost a laughing sound. But then he heard the beautiful voices again. They said:"do not be afraid of us Krypton for we have a great mission for you." But Krypton said:" What do you mean, and what about my father where is he. I am going back." But that last part he said a bit regretfully. When he was about to go back in the portal, the portal suddenly closed on him. He was shocked and fell of the ledge that supported him. While he was falling a cloud came and saved him from certain death. While he trying to get up the beings appeared. Krypton saw how each of them had a different emotion(there where 7 of them) There was one with a almost sad appirience while there was anoughter who was laughing. They then said in coherisen:" We are the Wills Krypton, we are the maker of the universe wich you may cal the Star Wars universum. We have created this universe so we may understand ourselfs better and create life wich we love so much." Krypton was speechless, he could not utter one word while on his mind There where a thousand.

But let’s go into his mind shall we . “What the actual **** so they are littoral gods who created this universe. I am talking to gods, how what when?. “The Wills saw that krypton was visibly shaken at the fact that they created this universe and that they were what he called”gods”. So one of the Wills with a smile as his emotion came up to him and laid his hand upon him. The Will said:”don’t be afraid for we are nothing but harmless. We only create. And if necessary destroy, but only under dire surcomstances. And we never do it ourself for if we do it ourself, we would destroy the balance of the very universe that we have created and that has even outgrown us.” Finally Krypton said:” so you will not destroy me for entering this universe?” The Will said:” why would we ever destroy you. We are the ones that Lead you to here because we have a great task for you.” Krypton stood up and looked at him with a very disturbed face. He said:” a..a taks? What do you mean uhm your highness.” The Will started to laugh a little and flouted away to the other Wills.”All will become clear soon krypton” he said.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2022
  3. jedimasterkryptonic

Jun 21, 2022
    so this is what i have till now, I am going to create part 4 and 5 today in my time.

4. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Great job getting your story posted. :)

One more thing to keep in mind is that, when at all possible, we don't double post on the boards. For example, your author's notes could have been included before and after the text of your story in one post. Doing otherwise is considered "upping" a thread, which is something we do not allow, as per our FAQ.

jedimasterkryptonic likes this.
  5. jedimasterkryptonic

Jun 21, 2022
    oh so i have to wait a day and then post something and not just keep posting, although i hope you undertsand that i am not trying to spam, i have only been a member for a month so i somethimes make a mistake.

Mira_Jade likes this.
  6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Of course, no worries! We were all newbies ourselves at one point, and understand. :)

7. jedimasterkryptonic

Jun 21, 2022
    okay so you just said something and now i can post part 4 of my story even though i have already said something
    part 4
    Then together the Wills pointed there hand at him and started to lift him in the air. Krypton felt a some sort of power flowing trough him, somehow he could feel his father and everybody he loved and knew. While he was in the air he felt how his father was afraid of what happend to krypton. Then a ray from the Wills came straight at him and hit him. He was jolted into a cloud and was yet again knocked out. When he woke up, it was not a paradise that met him. But a weird little green alien. Krypton stood up as fast as he could and went for the door. But the door was locked and krypton yelled:”who are you, where am I.” The green alien said;” Afraid of me, be not. A simple being of the force I am.” Krypton was still afraid but a spark of curiosity came.”what do you mean by “the force”.” He said. The green alien answered:” The force,… yes the force is what binds everything you see young one, it flows trough us it binds us together. And is a being in it of its self.Krypton was only more confused and began to become angry.:” you did not answer my question green ALIEN.” The green alien said:”My name yoda is, a grand master of the jedi I am young one and in the jedi temple you are.” Yoda krypton thought, I’ve heard of that name before or… wait I am not remembering it, I am sensing it, HOW. “Grandmaster yoda, somehow I remember you but I know I have never seen you before, somehow my feelings say I sense it, what is this, this is to much for me I wanna go home!” Yoda then said:” seems like you are still scared young one, show you the basics I wil, come to me, try to be calm and not scared for fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger and anger leads to suffering.” And because krypton sensed that grandmaster yoda was much more wise than him he complied. He slowly went to the grandmaster and let his tree finger hand touch his forehead. THEN in a blink of a eye the whole history of the jedi order and the grandmasters live flashed before his eyes. He saw how it was a battle between the good and the bad and how the sith feed of the force instead of letting it grow that is what the jedi do. And then yoda said:” know I the Wills sent you for a reason, question that reason I will not, but what I do know that I must train you for you are essential to destroy the Sith.”

Tay Neir likes this.
  8. jedimasterkryptonic

Jun 21, 2022
    Here are part 4 and 5 hope you all like this!!
    Krytpon was was a bit confused because from what master yoda let him see, the sith were destroyed 900 years ago, so why was he essential to destroy the Sith if the Sith were already destroyed. And it seems master yoda was in his mind listing because master yoda instantly answered his question. He said:” what you saw, was correct, but a dark awakening I sense.” “ a dark awakening, what do you mean master”: krypton said. The yoda said:” recently I have sensed two very powerful dark presence in the force young one, it is as of the very force that we, the Jedi, protect is protecting these beings of the dark.”

“Why would the force, more like the wills, ever protect these being of the dark.”Krypton said. Then yoda said:” even that I do not know, but focus on your training you must young one.” He said:” yes master yoda, I shall focus on my studies.”

And so the first day ended. He cried the first night. Wanted to see his family again but was afraid that he somehow would bring Tyranny to this universe because from what he could sense, he was a thousand times more powerful than grandmaster yoda. What if someone manipulated him into a Sith Lord. What if someone would want to destroy him because of his immense power. But after some time he fell asleep. The second day he learned some simple force techniques. Force push force pull, levitating. But all he could force push, pull or levitate was a box of wooden swords. Anything heavier that that and he could not use the force on it, but ofcource no Jedi can become great with one day of training(I AM LOOKING AT YOU REY).so the next few days he trained every day for 12 hours with master yoda. At this point he could force push about 60 kilos and could levitate a youngling. On the 8th day he cried again. Wanting to see his family. But this time master yoda inturrepted after he sensed that Krypton was crying.” Crying you are padawan?” Krypton quickly wiped his tears of of his cheek and said:” no master yoda l, only missing my family.”

“Ah, I see missing your family you are, only natural it is after living with them 14 years.” Master yoda said. Krypton than said:” But attachment are forbidden right? So why are you not mad at me.” Yoda said:” mad? Mad I am not, for a Jedi is never mad. And a special case you are for the Wills have chosen you.” But then a flash of lied burning with the brightness of a thousand stars blinded them and Krypton was once again in the realm of the Wills.” Wow, why am I here again?”Krypton said. Again in the beautiful voice the Wills said:” we have brought you because we find that you are now ready to do the task for which we have brought you here.” Krypton was a bit excited, finally he can now know the reason he was ripped away from his family and puttin in this world were he is supposed to some kind of worrier.

9. jedimasterkryptonic

Jun 21, 2022
    Part 7
    Then the Wills said:” before we show you your true purpose we shall let you see something, the tragedy we have created and you will be maintaining for you will be the guider.” Then this time all the 7 Wills came up to him and showed him everything that would happen in the Clone wars and the night of order 66 and the tyranny that would ensue. Krypton cried out loud for it to stop, all the killing the pure rage anger hatred anakin felt in the temple was to much. It was as if he wanted the clones to stop killing all the Jedi and he wanted to kill them for himself. Even in the clone wars there was so much pain. When the vision ended all krypton could do was get overwelmd by the pain and suffering, he dropped to the flour and said:” please, do not do this to them, the Jedi do not deserve that pain. And if you will do nothing THEN I WILL DO IT.”and then he cought on fire his robes turned from normal clought to robes of fire, he stood up and his whole face was on fire and his eyes illuminated a powerful orange. Although when a normal force sensitive turned to the darkside only his eyes turned red. But when krypton turned, because of his immense power he turned into what is called a phuronostos. A force being made of the very hate and suffering he is feeling. For the first time in 30 billion years the Wills felt a bit threatend. They knew that at his full potential he could be even more powerful that him. But quickly there fear was faded away because the felt how he was spending all his energy on maintaining his form and could not hurt them in any way.” Listen Krypton you need to understand that the Jedi have been corrupted, they can not be changed, they have been so chought up in politics that they forgot to trust the force. They do not rely on the force for guidens but politics.” The Wills said.