main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG My Hybrid Sandtrooper [ANH Stunt w/ FX Armor] Linked Pics

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by TK-625, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Hey FanForce Singapore!

Well, I finally managed to get my sunblock a little dirty. Cuse the yellowed bits & digi camera work, it's an old digicam. In actual, it's pretty messed/dirtied up.

All that remains is a nice backpack, sandy kneeplate & hopefully a proper ab piece.

Of course when the cash starts flowing in again, then I'm goin real accurate with a 'proper' ANH suit, you know the one I'm talking about.

Anyways, this is the end suit you'll be seeing me in, hopefully real soon! ;)

Here's the link, enjoy! [Sorry about the lack of direct linked pics but my account on Angelfire got kicked...again.

My Hybrid Sandtrooper

Stay safe.

Tim
    TK/TD-6325 [Squad Leader] 501st Legion

2. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    This is the pride of FanForce Singapore.

3. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Finally Tim, our First and Only Stormtrooper / Sandtrooper ! Like Simon said, the pride of FFSG ! :D I thought you'd never show here... :p

4. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Si, Xeno, I'm honored. [face_blush] Thanks for the good word! I really appreciate it.

Well, got my PVC pipe last night, just gotta pick up some tupperware and I can start on my Hybrid backpack. ;)

Stay safe all.

Tim.

5. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Read what you said on RPF as well. Now get ready for trooping on Halloween at Orchard. :) I may go as Cyclops with my newly crafted resin visor ( Not the RPF version ) They will go on sale on RPF as well. :)

6. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Omigosh Tim!! :eek:
    Great stuff there!
    For a moment, you had me wondering if that armour was gonna wake up and move all by itself... LOL! :p
    Great work! :)

7. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Jean, thank you. ;)

HEADS UP ALL!!!

Hybrid Sandtrooper Upper Torso Shot. To check it out, hit the link on my first post [Page 2].

Stay safe.

Tim.

P.S. Yes, that's my room. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.