main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends 'my journal'-obi-wan's journal...at four years old. For Dear Diary Challenge Updated 6/21/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    Awww Obi-Wan is so precious [face_love] Haha! About the cooties[face_laugh] nice job. Can't wait to read more

2. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    Thank you for your comments! :)

me and garen fownd goldy agan today. this tim we brot him bac to the creche with us. we hav to hide him so we wont get in troble. we made a new hous for him undr my bed. we are going to feed him vegtables from owr diner. hes going to be owr pet!
    wen we were hiding him siri saw us. we told her that goldy was a secret and that she coudnt tel anywon about him or else we wood get in troble. i hope that she dosent say anythin to master falla. siri is kinda a blabbermouth. shes always taking about somthin so she mite blabber about goldy. i RELLY hope she dosent cuz if she dose me and garen will be in BIG TROBLE.

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Great update! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Keep 'em coming, this is a great story! [face_laugh]

=D= =D=

4. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    can't wait for more

5. Icepaw_Kenobi

Icepaw_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2009
    This is so cute!
    Please add me to the PM list!
    Update soon!
    [face_laugh] =D= :D