main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends My Life as a Stoner, or How I Stalked Talon Intelligence Squadron - Diary Ch '09 updated 2/26/16!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Belligerent , Jan 3, 2009.

1. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Brand of toothpaste? Wedding?

Dear God. The woman's lost all her marbles! [face_laugh]

I bet it'll be fun going to Mos Eisley, though. [face_mischief]

2. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    I wonder if Stone is the Ultrabright or the Baking Soda kind of guy... [face_thinking]

*giggles* I bet he'd look cute in a kilt for the wedding... [face_mischief]

You're too funny, Jag. Look forward to more. :)

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I feel bad for Stone :p And I love how she just randomly switches over to a completely different subject :p

4. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Mos Eisley? Some vacation.:rolleyes:

"Stay three days, four nights at this all-inclusive retched hive of scum and villany!"

Somehow not sounding too appealing.o_O:p

Great job! Thanks for the pm.[face_peace]

5. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    "We could be planning our wedding by the spring!"

*falls over laughing*

I'm so psyched for this story - especially after seeing him on 24 last night!! Awesome, awesome update!!!

- Serena

6. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Good update! I feel sorry for her though, having to go to Mos Eisley... :D

7. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Okay, now I know she's nutso. She thinks a weekend in Mos Eisley is a good time! :rolleyes:

Wanting to know his brand of toothpaste... what a cute little stalker she is! [face_laugh]

Cyn

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Why, thank you, sweetie! I lost it sometime ago when I forgot what it was.:p

Snowy - Toothpaste....wedding!

Seems like a normal progression of a relationship to me!

Exactly! It makes perfect sense to me too.[face_peace]

Ceillean - Dear God. The woman's lost all her marbles!
    Pretty much! [face_laugh]

Cam - I wonder if Stone is the Ultrabright or the Baking Soda kind of guy...

*giggles* I bet he'd look cute in a kilt for the wedding...

Ultrabright, but he wouldn't let anyone know. He's not one to share that sort of vital information...besides, I'm sure he keeps his toothpaste under lock so Trika can't tamper with it.:p

Stone in a kilt? Need_paper_bag! *passes out* =P~

Nat - I feel bad for Stone And I love how she just randomly switches over to a completely different subject.
    I think Stone secretly loves it, but he would never publicly admit it.[face_mischief]
    Yes, I think our stalker has trouble staying fcused.[face_laugh]

angry_bendu1 - Mos Eisley? Some vacation.

"Stay three days, four nights at this all-inclusive retched hive of scum and villany!"

Oh, cool! You got the same brochure from your travel agent!:p Isn't it an awesome prize?

Serena - I'm so psyched for this story - especially after seeing him on 24 last night!! Awesome, awesome update!!!
    Thanks![:D] Please see Cam's message because I need an image of Stone in a kilt. [face_love] [face_laugh]

Muis - Good update! I feel sorry for her though, having to go to Mos Eisley...
    I think our girl could find someting to entertain herself.[face_mischief] Thanks for following along.[:D]

Cyn - Okay, now I know she's nutso. She thinks a weekend in Mos Eisley is a good time!

Wanting to know his brand of toothpaste... what a cute little stalker she is!

Oh, thanks! I'm glad you think she's cute. Cute is better than insane.:p

[:D]and thanks to everyone for reading and commenting! Next update is just around the corner!

Will she find her hawt stud? Will Stud have any luck finding the hawt stud? I dunno, but tune in for more whacky fun.

9. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    lol @ the spring wedding line [face_laugh]

Great job, Jag4Me =D=

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you so much, Yobi! I'm honored that you are enjoying.[:D]

Update below!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatooine was interesting, but the climate was a bit dry for my taste. I enjoyed the tour of the Dune Sea, but one of the other girls in our group got sun sick and we missed getting to see a moisture farm.

The shopping wasn't that great, unless you were looking for old ship parts and sand.

When I got back home there was a message waiting from Stud saying that he has a line on Stone. Apparently, he is a chef at some trendy restaurant over near the Senate building. I commed to get a reservation but it could take weeks! It's one of those five star-type places that you have to dress up for.

I suggested that Stud and I go over there and figure out some way to get a peek into the kitchen. That should be easy enough, right?

After starting the post-vacation laundry I headed over to my mom's. She's having problems with her datapad -again, and wants me to fix it. I'm sure she's been ignoring the messages to install her scheduled Viewports system updates.

11. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Stone's a chef, eh? Sounds like Stud's on the right track! lol Reminds me of the now-famous line, "You've got Special Forces training and you're a cook?" What would a staff sergeant be doing in there? :p

Good work, Jag! =D=

12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I know, yeah right!![face_laugh] Stud is not exactly what you'd call competent.:p What the heck??

13. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    The shopping wasn't great. LOL. No, I imagine it wasn't.

And how long will it take her to realize that the Chef is not the Stone she's looking for?

14. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    I can't wait to see what happens when she finds out that Stone is a big fat smelly Gamorrean. :D Great post, Jag!

15. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007

The shopping wasn't that great, unless you were looking for old ship parts and sand.

Haha, not that great?!? Isn't that what everyone is shopping for? :p

Keep up the awesome work!

16. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    *giggles* Chef, huh? I somehow don't think Jag will be wanting what this Stone's serving. :p

Nice update, Jaggie! =D=

17. JediXManSerenaKenobi

Jul 27, 2007
    LOL!! Poor Stoneie won't know what's coming.... Another awesome chappie, Jagster! :) Can't wait for more!

18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Sounds like my mom :p

Hopefully she'll meet up with Stone when she sneaks in :D

19. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Gah! Bill Gates striking you down even in the GFFA! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Nice one!

Cyn

20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I know, like you're going to find all the latest fashions there.

How long it will take? Well, there's an interesting story there... you'll have to stay tuned.[face_mischief]
    lol! He could be...

Thanks, Peri!

Sure, that and the perfect shade of lipstick.
    Thanks! [:D]

If there is a Stone, the only thing that's getting served is chaos.[face_mischief]

Love ya, babe![:D]

You definitely don't want to miss the next part! Thanks so much![:D]

Exactly, now you know where that came from. Ugh!
    Thanks for reading!! [:D]

[face_laugh] Can you imagine Mara or Leia dealing with stuff like that?[face_laugh]
    Thanks![:D]

Big[:D]and:*to all of you for reading! My super beta put on her cape has signed off on the next entry. Do you want it today or... next week?:p

21. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
  22. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Now, woman, now!

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Here ya go!

------
    I'm starting to think that Stud might not be a real life PI. First, have I mentioned yet that he's a Farghul? I thought that was cool and all, but he hardly blends in on stakeouts. He's fun to hang out with, but the flashy jewelry and wild skirt tend to draw a little extra attention.

When we met a block away from the restaurant, Stud was extremely nervous about going over there tonight and had tried to back out a few times. I asked what was wrong, and he said that he called Miss Lula before leaving his apartment... she said something about his juju being off and he shouldn't leave home for three days.

Yes, you can imagine the eye roll I gave him. I don't care if his psychic claims he's got bad juju – they're not keeping me from my man!

The Landing Beacon looked pretty good from the outside. We stopped and gazed in the windows of the packed dining room. This place is famous for its Tuscan beef... they push a big cart to your table and the meat is roasting on an open flame. A guy in a costume makes a big show out of wielding a massive sword and slicing off a big hunk for your meal.

Our plan was to pretend we had reservations and try to get in. Stud walked up to the counter and said, "Table for two please. The name's Mackrel, Stud Mackrel."

The maitre'd was an ancient-looking Quarren who acted like we were joking. Looking back, maybe Stud should have given a faux name. I've made a note of that in case we have to do anything like this again.

Anyway, this dude says that we will have to make a reservation and that he could fit us in a few weeks later. Who does he think he's dealing with here?

I poked Stud, hoping he would catch on that I wanted him to keep the guy busy, and asked, "Could you direct me to the 'fresher?" He pointed over to a door that was across the dining room. Score!

He and Stud were going down a calendar as I skipped off towards the door. The tables were crowded and parked close together for maximum occupancy. I had to weave in and out of people and more of those costumed guys carting trays of food.

Just as I rounded a table of Drall having a life day party, I spotted the opening to the kitchen. Oh, yeah! Here I come baby! This was too good to be true. I pulled my shoulders back, bust out, fluffed my hair... and I was ready to throw myself into Stone's arms.

During my little prep there I should have been paying more attention to the meat cart. Mr. Tusken Dude had a Vulpereen fellow steering his flaming cart and they were on a collision course with yours truly. I jumped aside and accidentally tripped a rather large Barabel woman that was passing. She made the mistake of crashing into the Vulpereen, and that sent the cart out of control and smack into the back wall.

Are you ready for the really bad part? The head faux Tusken was knocked off his feet and his sword went sailing. It landed into the center of the Drall's life day cake and sent them ducking for cover under the table.

Yeah, it just keeps getting better.

I stood up and tried to repair my hair while thinking that Stud's bad juju must have rubbed off on me... because the room was growing brighter by the minute!

Folks were stampeding for the front door because the flames had touched off the draperies and the entire place was ablaze. Uh, oh, this could be bad. Did I go for the kitchen or the front door? I saw Stud waving frantically at me and I made a quick decision to run for the kitchen. Smoke was everywhere, but I could still see the door. What if he was trapped? I pushed chairs and tables aside and made it through the kitchen door. Coughing from the smoke, I looked up and all around there was only droids. They were moving stacks of clean dishes, hauling pots, and doing various tasks.

I dashed past them shouting "Fire!" and hoping they understood and would get out of the building. The cooler door was open and inside was a wrinkled old Ishi Tib was working to gather up something.

"Come on, you have to leave now, the building is on fire!" I managed to cough out to him between breaths.

He waved me over and loaded me with the bags he had been gathering. "Here! Help me get these to safety and it'll be worth your while!"

The little guy was so serious and looked pretty upset, so I took the bags. "Can't we go out a back entrance?" I asked.

"No, I had it bolted closed to keep out the fools who thought they could march in and eat without a reservation."

Oh, boy.

Just as we were back at the door leading into the dining room, Stud whizzed through. "Are you insane? The ceiling is going to collapse soon, come on!"

Stud and I grabbed up some napkins from the floor and held them over our mouths to help filter out the smoke. The three of us worked our way around flaming debris and finally out into the street. A couple of firefighters dropped heavy blankets on our backs and lead us over to an ambulance. The guys there put a mask on each of us and started the oxygen flow.

As soon as I was able to think a bit clearer, I remembered Stone!

"Where's Stone? Was he off tonight?" I asked the Ishi Tib.

He claimed he didn't know any Stone and wanted to know what I was talking about. Before I could answer a policeman walked up to Mr. Tib and was starting to list the violations they were charging him with. Uh, oh. More bad juju incoming.

It turns out they had been grossly over the maximum occupancy that was allowed for that space (I guess I called that one... HAH!), and having the emergency exits bolted? Yeah, another no-no.

I was sort of glad that I never got to press the point about Stone. Stud was looking pretty pathetic, so I was having a hard time getting angry. After all, someone could have been killedGeez.

He asked me to give him another chance because he had a list of possibilities. I'm giving him one week, no more.

I did get Miss Lula's number from Stud... maybe she's not a fraud after all. Maybe she can be of help on my quest to find Stone!

24. JediXManSerenaKenobi

Jul 27, 2007
    The name's Mackrel, Stud Mackrel."

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

OHMIGOSH! I seriously could NOT stop laughing throughout this entire chapter!!! HILARIOUS!!! Hang on a min while I catch my breath...

[face_laugh]

And even after she practically sets the place on fire, she's still asking for Stone!! LOL! Awesome, awesome update, Jagster!! [:D]:)=D=

- Serena

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thanks, Serena![:D] I had visions of the whole mess going up in flames around them and here she's just wanting to know if it's Stone's day off.:p Oh, and if she's having a good hair day.:D

[:D]