main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Beyond - Legends My Life as a Stoner, or How I Stalked Talon Intelligence Squadron - Diary Ch '09 updated 2/26/16!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady Belligerent , Jan 3, 2009.

1. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Hahahaha. Oh man. I see she's trying to smoke him out now- this can't end well. [face_laugh]

And I think poor Stud's juju is in for a surprise.

Keep up the awesome work.

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Good lawd... she's totally insane! Setting the place ablaze and still looking for Stone. I suppose a psychic is in order, 'cause this Stud is just not going to be any help finding her man. :p

Great work, Jag! Amazingly hilarious update!

3. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Yes, you can imagine the eye roll I gave him. I don't care if his psychic claims he's got bad juju ? they're not keeping me from my man!

:rolleyes: [face_laugh] Best line so far! Keep it coming!

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    First, have I mentioned yet that he's a Farghul?

I had to look up a Farghul. But they're pretty! Poor Farghul with the fishy name. :p

I don't care if his psychic claims he's got bad juju ? they're not keeping me from my man!

Watch out for the bad juju! [face_laugh][face_laugh] She'd kill to get to her man, watch it. :p

Oh my goodness! She set the restaurant on fire! [face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Thankfully Stone wasn't there, huh?

I wonder what'll come next?

Great update!

=D=

5. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Woman, what is it with you and putting the GFFA's guys in skirts? o_O

First Mandos, now Farghuls... who's next?

[face_worried] Crap. I am, aren't I?

:p

Cyn

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Poor guys, fires are scary :( I wonder where Stone was.

7. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    The shopping wasn't that great, unless you were looking for old ship parts and sand.

Heh :p

After starting the post-vacation laundry I headed over to my mom's. She's having problems with her datapad ? again, and wants me to fix it. I'm sure she's been ignoring the messages to install her scheduled Viewports system updates.

[face_laugh]

Very clever!

I poked Stud, hoping he would catch on that I wanted him to keep the guy busy, and asked, "Could you direct me to the 'fresher?" He pointed over to a door that was across the dining room. Score!

[face_laugh]

During my little prep there I should have been paying more attention to the meat cart. Mr. Tusken Dude had a Vulpereen fellow steering his flaming cart and they were on a collision course with yours truly. I jumped aside and accidentally tripped a rather large Barabel woman that was passing. She made the mistake of crashing into the Vulpereen, and that sent the cart out of control and smack into the back wall.

This is not going to end well [face_worried]

Folks were stampeding for the front door because the flames had touched off the draperies and the entire place was ablaze.

[face_laugh]

"No, I had it bolted closed to keep out the fools that thought they could march in and eat without a reservation."

Oh, those idiots :p

Great posts, Jag4Me [face_laugh] I loved the clumsiness setting the restaurant ablaze :p

8. Lady Belligerent

Lady Belligerent • WNU Adoptions Coordinator• star 7 VIP - Game Host

Jan 29, 2008
    Snowy - . I see she's trying to smoke him out now- this can't end well. And I think poor Stud's juju is in for a surprise

[face_laugh] I love that! Smoke him out! [face_laugh] [:D]
    Yes, the juju is going to get very... uh, hmmm... yeah. [face_mischief]

Trikes - Good lawd... she's totally insane! Setting the place ablaze and still looking for Stone. I suppose a psychic is in order, 'cause this Stud is just not going to be any help finding her man.

She's not totally insane, just focused. Focused on finding her Stone.:p And, technically the other guys were clumsy and started the fire. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.:p

Muis - Best line so far! Keep it coming!
    Thanks! I laugh so hard when I'm writing this stuff, then I sit waiting for Trika to ask me if I've lost my mind.:p
    I'm glad you liked that line, it's my favorite too.[:D]

Ceillean - Watch out for the bad juju! She'd kill to get to her man, watch it.

Oh my goodness! She set the restaurant on fire!
    Thankfully Stone wasn't there, huh?

I wonder what'll come next?

She might kill to get him.[face_thinking] :p

Noooo! The fire was caused by those other clumsy dopes.[face_shhh] [face_laugh]

She's getting closer to her Stone, I think the psychic will be very helpful.[face_mischief]

Cyn - Woman, what is it with you and putting the GFFA's guys in skirts?

First Mandos, now Farghuls... who's next?

Crap. I am, aren't I?

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] Kilts FTW! My goal is to have all men kilted. Sith are hawt in their kilts too.

You could be next... if you want to be.[face_batting]

Nat - thankfully everyone made it out with only minor injuries. :D

YodaKenobi - Great posts, Jag4Me I loved the clumsiness setting the restaurant ablaze

I figure that any place those two go, mayhem would follow. Thanks for reading! [:D]

Thanks everyone for reading! I love that you are laughing with me at my stalkers antics.

[:D] :*

More soon!

9. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Wow! So much has happened that it's been hard to keep you posted on it all.

First, remember Mr. Tib? Yeah, I know, that's not his name but he likes it. Well, as it turns out those bags we had to carry out of the fire were filled with all sorts of treasure. It was his entire life savings!

The day after the fire he met with Stud and me to tell us that he planned on "adopting" us. It was really odd but he gave us both large rewards and explained that he has no family and he felt a connection to us. Okay.

So, Stud and I quit our jobs and we're going to work for Mr. Tib. He needs better employees since those other idiots managed to burn down the place. *rolls eyes*

We have several weeks before the restaurant can be reopened and Mr. Tib told us to just have some fun for awhile.

Stud and I went straight to Miss Lula and explained to her that we had unlimited funding now to find my Stone. She was thrilled for us and has offered to help in any possible way for her usual fee.

She's agreed to spend extra time reading her cards and crystals to sort out where Stone could be. I tried to explain to her and Stud how the woman called him "Staff Sergeant" and that probably means he's law enforcement or military. They said I probably misunderstood and then there's the whole thing about how he knew those medical things.

I have to get dressed now. This evening Mr. Tib is taking us to a new restaurant to get some ideas for the remodel. On the way Stud and I are stopping in for Miss Lula to work on our ju-ju. I'm never going out again if I'm having a bad ju-ju day.

10. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    LOL!! Hilarious as usual, Jagster!!! [face_laugh] Great update!!

Bad ju-ju day... that cracked me up.

- Serena

11. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Haha! Oh man, watch out, she's got a lot of cash now. Shut down the shoe stores!!!

Keep up the great work!

12. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    hehe... Jag has all the luck. First, fainting and being rescued by a hawt guy, then being 'adopted' by a rich guy. I want some of that ju-ju. :D

Can't wait to see where the cards and crystals send them next. [face_dancing]

13. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    Adopted by the rich guy... I totally want in on that! :p

As for the kilt thing... I've got one. [face_blush] It just isn't fit for public comsumption. But Mr CJM likes it. :D

Nice update Connie!

Cyn

14. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] I love that they just randomly got adopted by a rich dude :p

15. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I'm never going out again if I'm having a bad ju-ju day.

[face_laugh][face_laugh] I just love the word ju-ju.

So...adopted by the rich guy?
    Have room for more? [face_batting]
    I wonder what they have planned, now that they have all the resources they need to find Stoney.

Great update!

16. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm thinking there might be a catch... Rich guys don't just adopt some-one of the street. But, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out... :p

Good update Jag!

17. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    "Ju-ju" is the best word ever created. I luff it. And as for this psychic? Well, we'll see what nonsense she can come up with... maybe she'll get lucky, eh?

Great update, Jag! Thanks, and keep it up!

Trikes

18. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    First, remember Mr. Tib? Yeah, I know, that's not his name but he likes it.

lol!

The day after the fire he met with Stud and me to tell us that he planned on "adopting" us.

[face_laugh]

I guess we'll have to wait and see if any of this actually helps find Stone :p

Another great post, Jag4Me =D=

19. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thanks, Serena![:D] Bad ju-ju is so much fun to say and type.:p

Right! Hopefully they won't spend it all at Lula's spell supply.[face_whistling]

You mean this sort of thing doens't happen to everyone?:confused: :p

Dearie, you have dazzling ju-ju.[:D]

We're more likely to win the lotto I think.[face_laugh] Sounds like Mr. CJM is a keeper if he appreciates greatness of the kilt.[face_love]

Yeah, I love random. :D Just not that randomizer! :p

Try working it into everyday conversations and watch how people react. I've been doing it and it's great![face_laugh]

They weren't just someone off the street since they saved Mr. Tib and the loot from certain fiery death. (Oooo, I love how dramatic that sounded.) Besides the stalker and Stud didn't start the fire, right?:p

Ju-ju is a marvelous word that's so much fun to use. Miss Lula is genius... at making money.;)

You never know with psychos... uh, psychics! :p She could find the one lead that puts them on his trail.[face_mischief]
    Thanks so much!

Thanks to everyone for reading! [:D] You guys are teh BEST[:D] An update is just around the corner![face_mischief]

20. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Late last night I carefully followed all of Miss Lula's recent instructions. She told me to rub 12 pink candles with ground cinnamon mixed in olive oil. I had to slowly rub the goo on while chanting "Stone, where are you? Where are you, Stone?" Lula said it was important to speak clearly and mean it.

After the candles were rubbed, I had to carve "Stone" into each one. She said the prettier I make it, the more powerful the spell would be. So, I bought one of those hand drill thingys and ended up wrecking the first 10 candles I tried to engrave.

Thank goodness Miss Lula sells the correct candles in her shop! She was so helpful and set me up with plenty of extras. I want to do this right, you know.

So, when I was finally armed with replacement candles that I lovingly rubbed and chanted over, I set up my shrine on the kitchen counter and lit them. Again, Miss Lula hooked me up with everything I needed.

The candles had to circle a small dish full of rum, and I would need to keep them burning for three days non-stop. Stud and I were a little nervous about this because of our recent run in with fire and all. He agreed to stay over and help me with the whole process. Isn't he amazing? We stocked up on snacks and have turned it into a three-day slumber party! Mr. Tib was even interested in Miss Lula's spell and wants to come over and help out.

Stud took the overnight candle watch and I meditated on where Stone could be. When I checked on Stud he was a little tipsy and smelled like rum.

I don't think this is going to work. Surely, Lula has a better idea that this.

Yes, my eyes are rolling.

21. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    ROTFL!

Oh my... Too funny, Jag. =D=

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    She told me to rub 12 pink candles with ground cinnamon mixed in olive oil. I had to slowly rub the goo on while chanting "Stone, where are you? Where are you, Stone?" Lula said it was important to speak clearly and mean it.

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

So, I bought one of those hand drill thingys and ended up wrecking the first 10 candles I tried to engrave.

lol!

Another great job, Jag4Me =D= Very funny!

23. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    =D=

A seance of sorts... That oughta work. :p How convenient Miss Luna also sells the stuff the she advises the stalker to use. Smart...[face_laugh]

24. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Stud's keeping alert and ready for action, I see! And Miss Lula's raking in the cash. This woman's going to go broke, isn't she? lulz... great update! =D=

25. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    o_O She took a Dremel to the candles? [face_laugh]

She should be careful with the juju though, what yous send out come back to you times three... In that case, I hope that the "goodie drawer" is fully stocked! [face_devil] O:) :p

Cyn