main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Beyond - Legends My Life as a Stoner, or How I Stalked Talon Intelligence Squadron - Diary Ch '09 updated 2/26/16!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady Belligerent , Jan 3, 2009.

1. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Yes, I'll just bet that Miss Lulu was happy to supply everything she needed for the 'spell'. ;)

2. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    Dear Force...she's so desperate she's turning to crystal-ball gazers?! I mean, I guess I should have predicted that a little, but still [face_laugh]

And now they're working for Mr. Tib! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Those two are so hopelessly confused that I don't think anything'll help. What a bunch of amusing updates, very well done! =D= Maybe you better PM me when you update this...I haven't kept up on my own very well, sorry. [face_whistling]

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Oh yes, the randomizer :D

Great post!! I love at the ju-ju :D

4. Lady Belligerent

Lady Belligerent • WNU Adoptions Coordinator• star 7 VIP - Game Host

Jan 29, 2008
    That was exactly what happened to me when I was writing, I couldn't stop laughing.:p

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed.[:D]

Cam - thanks dear twin.[:D]

Muis - A seance of sorts... That oughta work. How convenient Miss Luna also sells the stuff the she advises the stalker to use. Smart... I think it's very convenient that she can provide all that's necessary to find Stone.:p

Trika - Stud's keeping alert and ready for action, I see! And Miss Lula's raking in the cash. This woman's going to go broke, isn't she? lulz... great update! Yeah, baby. Stud's always on his toes and ready for action.[face_laugh] Thanks![:D]

Cyn - She took a Dremel to the candles? Yep. It worked out really well too.:rolleyes:

She should be careful with the juju though, what yous send out come back to you times three...
    Oh, noooooes![face_worried] [:D]

Lilith - Yes, I'll just bet that Miss Lulu was happy to supply everything she needed for the 'spell'.
    Yep, I'm sure she'll rake in a tidy sum on the quest for Stone.:p

Peri - Dear Force...she's so desperate she's turning to crystal-ball gazers?! I mean, I guess I should have predicted that a little, but still

And now they're working for Mr. Tib! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Those two are so hopelessly confused that I don't think anything'll help.

Thanks for reading! I laughed so hard that I actually cried.[:D]

Nat - Great post!! I love at the ju-ju Thanks! I'm in love with the ju-ju too.[:D]

Thanks everyone for reading and replying! I appreciate you all so much.[:D] [:D]

Another update is coming right up! :D

5. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    We've been very busy this week helping with the restaurant re-do. Mr. Tib went on a much deserved vacation and told Stud and I to meet with the decorator and make selections for the walls, flooring, and tables.

Stud wanted something with major bling but I think I finally got it though his thick skull that we should go with a romantic hearts and roses theme. Miss Lula even offered to come over and help stencil pink hearts on the walls and tables. We have to be very careful because the wood tables are antiques from some blown-up planet. Mr. T will freak if we make a mess of them.

Now, on to the interesting stuff! I finally had a revelation about my true love, Stone!

It came to me in a dream, just as Lula said it would. I saw him standing in a doorway, covered in a blue, sticky substance. It coated his face and reminded me of a musical group I saw a few months ago. They were all painted blue and play music with tubes and hoses.

Stone looked just like one of those musicians. I'm convinced that's what he is! In fact, in my dream I saw that woman with the nest of braids laughing her ass off and applauding Stone. She must be a fan, too!

Lula is working on a new spell for us to try. She said that there's been too much cosmic interference this week to get a real feel for Stone. I'm really worried because she said it may also be that his ju-ju is out of whack.

I paid extra for her to work on Stone's poor broken ju-ju.

6. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    We have to be very careful because the wood tables are antiques from some blown-up planet.

[face_laugh]

I love the sensitivity here.

Mr. T

[face_hypnotized]

That certainly changes my mental image of Mr. Tib.

Lula is working on a new spell for us to try. She said that there's been too much cosmic interference this week to get a real feel for Stone. I'm really worried because she said it may also be that his ju-ju is out of whack.

[face_laugh]

So Stone's in the Blue Man Group? :p Is this a reference to something that has happened in the previous Talon Intelligence Squadron stories that has gone over my head?

Anyway, great post :D =D=

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    [face_laugh] If there's one thing that Trika will do, it's stick around for a good laugh. I wonder what sort of trick Stone walked into for that one!

Clever work, Jag! I have so much fun reading this!

P.S. No secret reference or anything, YodaKenobi. You can pretty much guarantee that Stone's been the victim of some unfortunate prank in this vision, however. :p

8. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Ah. Thank you, Trika :)

9. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Miss Lula even offered to come over and help stencil pink hearts on the walls and tables. We have to be very careful because the wood tables are antiques from some blown-up planet. Mr. T will freak if we make a mess of them.

[face_laugh][face_laugh]

So he'll get upset if the tables are messed up? Haha, it looks like Mr. Tib's ju-ju isn't looking so hot either.

Keep up the great work!!

10. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    Your stalker is just so...special, Jag. It's so amusing, I cn't help but giggle. Great job!

Oh, and I hope the fortune teller was able to fix Stone's Juju. I'm sure he needs all the help he can get. Especially with Stud on his case. :p

11. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    I love how she's basically taken advantage off by everyone she meets, but she still seems to come out on top every time. [face_laugh] You've created a hilarious character Jag! =D=

12. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Stud wanted something with major bling but I think I finally got it though his thick skull that we should go with a romantic hearts and roses theme. Miss Lula even offered to come over and help stencil pink hearts on the walls and tables. We have to be very careful because the wood tables are antiques from some blown-up planet. Mr. T will freak if we make a mess of them.

Personally, I'd go with the bling, too.
    Mr. T will get a heart attack when he sees hearts on the walls and tables. [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Stone looked just like one of those musicians. I'm convinced that's what he is! In fact, in my dream I saw that woman with the nest of braids laughing her ass off and applauding Stone. She must be a fan, too!

Oh. Wow. :eek:[face_laugh][face_laugh]

Miss Lulu is getting rich, isn't she? :p

Great update.
    I had quite a laugh. ;)

13. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005

[face_laugh]

How delightfully absurd. You're the best, darling :*

14. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Oh my gosh... that was SO hilarious!!!! Fantastic update, Jagster! =D=

- Serena

15. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Love the Blue Man Group reference, they're great :D

Awesome post!! Poor Mr. Tib, he's going to get back and his poor Alderaanian tables will have been changed :p

16. L0B0

L0B0 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2008

The name's Mackrel, Stud Mackrel.

ROFL [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

If any Talon were to ever have a stalker, it figures that Stone would be the one...

17. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Gah, I can almost hear that girl's Valley accent from here... :rolleyes: Some planet that blew up? How many planets have been blown up in recent galactic history? Sheesh!

But I suppose when you're so focused on your prey... er, guy... those things happen.

Stone better watch out, that Blue Man group paint is hard to get off.

Nice update, Connie.

Cyn

18. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thanks YK! I'm thrilled you are following along. You definitely need to get over to the Nest and read up on teh TIS![:D]

My more bettah beta![:D] Can't you picture Trika laughing her backside off at Stone? [:D]

Yeah, I think he will wig out but he loves teh Stalker and Stud, so he'll get over it.:p
    Lula can take care of anyone's ju-ju, do you need some of her quality service?[face_mischief] [:D]

Aww, thanks, Peri! That's so sweet! I'm sure with Trika around that Stone is always in need of some ju-ju support.:p

Thanks, Muis! Goddess help Stone when they finally find him.

Oh, you know it! In fact, I imagine she's going to be marketing her own line of hair care and fragrances soon.[face_money_eyes] [:D] Thanks for reading, my friend.[:D]

Thank you, babe. I happen to think you are the best, though.[face_love] [:D] I'm touched you're reading along.

Thanks, dear! I'm glad you're enjoying![:D]

I love Blue Man, they're awesome and I guess I was thinking about them when I was thinking of how Trika might torture Stone.:p Thanks for reading!![:D]

LOBO posted:
    If any Talon were to ever have a stalker, it figures that Stone would be the one... [hr] Indeed, I think he deserves one. [face_mischief] Thanks for reading![face_hugs]

[b]Cyn[/b] posted:
    [hr]
    Gah, I can almost hear that girl's Valley accent from here... Some planet that blew up? How many planets have been blown up in recent galactic history? Sheesh!

But I suppose when you're so focused on your prey... er, guy... those things happen.

Stone better watch out, that Blue Man group paint is hard to get off.

Nice update, Connie.
    [hr]

I think that was just teh accent I had in mind! lol [face_tongue] She and Stud are just that, focused.
    About the Blue Man paint, I figured that's why Trika would prank him with something like that. It would be a nightmare to get off. [face_grin] Thanks, babe!

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting! I appreciate all of you so very much!
    >

19. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Well, Lula's latest spell was a total disaster. I've put all spells on hold until Stud's back on his feet... he should be out of the hospital next week.

Last night Mr. Tib, Lula, and I went to visit him. We brought him a big bag of gummy candies. He can let them sort of soften up in his mouth until he can swallow them.

I'm really busy holding down the fort with the restaurant re-opening. It's going to be a challenge to get it all done without Stud's help. He gave me a list of the appointments he made for entertainers. Mr. T insists we have a gimmick or some decent entertainment lined up.

Today he has scheduled a professional chainsaw juggler. I hope I don't end up sharing Stud's room at the medical center.

20. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Last night Mr. Tib, Lula, and I went to visit him. We brought him a big bag of gummy candies. He can let them sort of soften up in his mouth until he can swallow them.

[face_laugh]

Poor guy :p

Today he has scheduled a professional chainsaw juggler. I hope I don?t end up sharing Stud?s room at the medical center.

Yeah, there's absolutely no way that's going to end well :p

Another great post, Jag4Me =D=

21. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    YES, you used my suggestion [face_dancing]

You are awesome, darling :*

22. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Professional chainsaw juggling. Oy. :oops: Poor Stud, though... this woman and her psychic might be the end of him before this is over! :p

Great work! =D=

23. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Today he has scheduled a professional chainsaw juggler. I hope I don?t end up sharing Stud?s room at the medical center.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

TOOO FUNNY!!!! Fantastic update!!!

24. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Oh brother, chainsaw juggling. This is going to be interesting!

Keep up the great work!

25. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Loved the remark about the gummy candies, poor guy. And it just so happens that I was eating gummy bears just as I was reading this. What a coincidence![face_laugh]

Keep it up!