main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Beyond - Legends My Life as a Stoner, or How I Stalked Talon Intelligence Squadron - Diary Ch '09 updated 2/26/16!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady Belligerent , Jan 3, 2009.

1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Poor Stud. And [face_laugh] at the candy :p

Love the juggling - sounds really dangerous, though :p

2. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    I love the chainsaw juggling...I want to try that IRL. Maybe I should learn to juggle balls or something first.

Anyway, great job! I still don't know who to feel sorrier for...

3. Lady Belligerent

Lady Belligerent • WNU Adoptions Coordinator• star 7 VIP - Game Host

Jan 29, 2008
    YodaKenobi - Yeah, there's absolutely no way that's going to end well
    No, but it does sound entertaining.:D

Darth_wanderguard - YES, you used my suggestion.
    Of course!:*

Trikes - Poor Stud, though... this woman and her psychic might be the end of him before this is over!
    Just pray for him, I would say to light a candle but that's dangerous too.:p

Serena - TOOO FUNNY!!!! Fantastic update!!!
    Thanks, dear!

Snowy - Oh brother, chainsaw juggling. This is going to be interesting!
    It's never dull with these guys around.:p

Muis - Loved the remark about the gummy candies, poor guy. And it just so happens that I was eating gummy bears just as I was reading this. What a coincidence!
    OMG, I love it when things happen like that.:D

Nat- Poor Stud. And at the candy.
    Don't worry, Stud always lands on his feet.

Peri - I love the chainsaw juggling...I want to try that IRL.
    If you try it, TAKE PICS! Just kidding!:p

Thank you all for reading and commenting! You guys are the best![:D]

UPDATE

Stud's definitely on the mend. He's been staying at my place again and Lula told us she's been having near-constant visions of Stone lately. Tonight we're all having dinner together to come up with our next plan of action to find him.

I have a good feeling about this. Miss Lula said that the next three days Stone's ju-ju in sync with mine and that it will be the best possible time for finding him. This is very important because until now she's been having these horrible nightmares that Stone was in danger. I?ve been so worried about him.

4. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Stone in danger!!!? Oh, dear. They'd better find him soon. I hope her visions don't come true.

Great update as always!:)

- Serena

5. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    With Stone in Talon Intelligence Squadron, the danger is very real.

Mostly from pranking.

Can't wait to see what happens next... thanks for the update! :D

Trikes

6. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    This update is shorter than the last one, and with less of the absurdity that's so entertaining. Still good though, darling :*

7. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Miss Lula said that the next three days has Stone?s ju-ju in sync with mine and that it will be the best possible time for finding him

That's good news :p I have faith in Miss Lula!

Can't wait for more, Jag4Me :D

8. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Gummy bears are the food of the gods. And are guaranteed to make you feel better. *thumbs up* Although chainsaw juggling might be a little messy. They better put down a drop cloth or something... [face_thinking]

If Stone's ju-ju is in sync I'll start the prayer vigil for him now... he's gonna need it! [face_laugh]

Nice updates Connie.

Cyn

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Uh-oh, poor Stone!! I hope she meets him again while their ju-ju meets up :D

10. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you all for your kind responses, I'm short on time and I want to give you the update you've been waiting for.
    A Stone sighting! :eek:.
    Special thanks to the person that inspired this one, Dw, we both share a love for all things that go bang and burn. :* Mucho thanks to the beta diva, Trika![:D]

I'll post specific replies later after dance competition. Wish us luck! :D

UPDATE

OMG. I'm barely able to type these details, so be patient with me. Stud and I just survived the most harrowing experience earlier tonight.

I convinced him that we should check out the store where I had seen my Stone the night we fell in love, right? So, we dressed as inconspicuously as possible and we headed out with the idea of staking out the store in hopes Stone would need something and stop in.

Once there, Stud kept the clerk busy for me to make sure we could slip into the stockroom and find a good place to hunker down. I found the perfect spot... it was next to all sorts of control panels (plenty of power, yeah!) and big valves that I had no idea what they were for. I pulled the gear out of my trench coat and put it on a tall crate. Back out in the store I planted a few remote cams so that we could watch the entrance, adult beverage aisle, and the shelf of magazines. I really can't imagine why anyone would want to see a nude Gamorrean, but I'm not going into that right now.

I signaled Stud and we headed to the back of the store. Thankfully a large gang of folks had come in and the clerk was distracted. We slipped back and I showed Stud the spot I selected, and he thought it was primo as well. He unloaded all the gear from inside his coat and we set up a mini control room. It was all so exciting!

We sat there for several hours watching the cameras and willing Stone to show up. Stud got restless and started exploring the stockroom. He was curious about the funny valves too and was fooling around with some of them. I mentioned that it might be a bad idea, but he shushed me and reminded me to watch the cams. It still seems like it was a bad idea, but it certainly doesn't matter now... I'll get to that part in a minute.

I might have been nodding off when I spotted HIM. Yes! It was STONE! Or was I dreaming? I felt like I was having an out of body experience because everything was moving slower, and I was disoriented like in a fog. There was a yucky smell but Stud was convinced it was the trash over by the backdoor.

But the main thing was that I saw Stone! He was in the store and was waving his arms and shouting something to the other shoppers. I tried to grab Stud's arm to run after my fiance but I was so woozy that it took a few tries to actually get a grip on his arm. He said he was grouchy because of the smell and he wanted a nap. I swear, men!

I shouted that Stone was there and we needed to catch him... that woke Stud up and we started heading for the front of the store. There wasn't a soul in the area near the stockroom, but closer to the front I saw a small group of people filing out the door. A woman was pointing and directing people and saying something about a leak and to move it. She turned and I realized it was the one with the nest hair! Does she follow Stone everywhere? What the heck?

People seemed to be angry, and some were pushing. I was trying to get the nest woman's attention, but she was shouting and acting like she was in charge. The clerk was screaming at people not to leave and he was throwing packs of cigarettes at the woman. She was knocking them down and a group of Squibs were gathering them up and stuffing them in their pockets. Stud and I got caught up into the crowd being herded out the door and I heard the bossy woman shout something to Stone. We were heading in the right direction at least... Stud was behind me pushing and complaining about the crowd.

We were outside the door, police had started arriving and informing the crowds to keep moving. Ugh! Do they not realize this was important and they were keeping me from getting to my man? Stud and I worked our way to the edge of the crowd... I had lost sight of Stone and his nest friend. Both of us were pretty upset, and we were trying to figure out going back to get our equipment when I saw the Squibs standing inside the door of the store. The clerk was yelling at them and one pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

All I can remember is a really loud boom, and then we all dropped to the ground.

When stuff stopped raining down on us, we looked up and the store was gone. Can you believe it? Stud and I stood up and looked out over a fiery debris-filled crater... all that new equipment just went up in smoke.

The doctors said our hearing should return to normal in a few days.

11. JediXManSerenaKenobi

Jul 27, 2007
    Oh. Boy.

:eek:

Wow. That was... wow.

Hey, she saw Stonie!! But she didn't catch him... *sigh* Oh, well, there's always next time, hon! :)

- Serena

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow!! I can see how that would be a traumatic experience. And poor girl, FINALLY seeing Stone and then losing him again.

Great update!! Good luck :)

13. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    LOL. She saw Stone just oh-so-briefly, and then there was panic and an explosion. I mean, who knows what really happened, but that sounds like the Talons were definitely around. :cool:

Great update, and super work! :)

14. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    This story is hilarious! I love it! Poor girl, coming so close, yet so far to him... ;) Can't wait for more!

15. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    lol what a great update! Poor Stone, he doesn't know what he's in for, when she finally catches him. :D

Wonderfully funny!

16. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Once there, Stud kept the clerk busy for me to make sure we could slip into the stockroom and find a good place to hunker down. I found the perfect spot... it was next to all sorts of control panels (plenty of power, yeah!) and big valves that I had no idea what they were for.

Uh-oh :p

I really can?t imagine why anyone would want to see a nude Gamorrean, but I?m not going into that right now.

HAWT!

She was knocking them down and a group of Squibs were gathering them up and stuffing them in their pockets.

Squibs! [face_laugh]

My favorite [face_love]

We were outside the door and there were police arriving and informing the crowds to keep moving. Ugh! Do they not realize this was important and they were keeping me from getting to my man?

[face_laugh]

She's very determined :p

Both of us were pretty upset, and we were trying to figure out going back to get our equipment when I saw the Squibs standing inside the door of the store. The clerk was yelling at them and one pulled out a cigarette and lit it.
    All I can remember is a really loud boom, and then we all dropped to the ground.
    When stuff stopped raining down on us, we looked up and the store was gone.

I hope the Squibs lived [face_praying] Especially since I'm sure this was all Stud's fault :p

The doctors said our hearing should return to normal in a few days.

lol!

Great post, Jag4Me =D= I think that was my favorite yet [face_laugh] Very funny, and I loved the Squibs cameo! :D

17. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    I think your best update so far, Jag. I loved the subtle humor of the inconspicuous clothes comment combined with the fact that they're wearing trench coats :p I love you [:D]

18. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Yes, she has to hold on to that hope. I was going to say keep the candle burning but that's probably a bad idea.:pI'm nuts for that name, Stonie. I can imagine him cringing at that. lol

Thanks!! Yes, it was very traumatic and there will be even more trauma coming up.[face_mischief]

That's the basic TIS formula right? Panic then explosion, oh and don't forget a few pranks.:p

Thanks for joining the fun! Yes, she came so very close this time... I'm hopeful she'll see him again soon.

You know, she could almost be as bad as a female Bullwinkle.[face_worried] Thanks, Peri!

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when I was typing about a nakkid Gamorrean. :p I've been waiting for the right moment to drop some squibs into the mix, I love them too!!:D

You think?:confused: I'm pretty sure Stud feels he was an innocent bystander. :p Thanks for checking in! I appreciate your comments.[:D]

Thanks, dearest. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate your love and support. I love you too.[:D]

Special thanks to my inspiration, Dw, thanks for listening to my insane ideas and reining me in when I need it.[:D] More thanks to my beta Goddess, Trika. Stay safe my friend![:D]

Stud and I went back to the store... well, the crater... to see if we could look for any of our cool spy gear. The police there wouldn't let us get close enough to look though. I'm not really sure they understand because I'm still not hearing very well.

We're looking into a lawsuit. That place was an accident waiting to happen and it's a miracle that Stud and I didn't get killed. Those jerks should be held accountable, and they should replace our equipment, too.

To take our minds off the accident, Mr. T has us working extra hard helping with the restaurant opening. We have a lot to do to get things finished up. He didn't like the paint job we did on the tables and has ordered some replacements.

He just about flipped when Stud and I sold them in an online auction for 10 times what he paid for them. I guess we do know something about art after all.

Miss Lula said she has bad feelings about the whole explosion thing and wants me and Stud to avoid convenience stores for awhile. I can't believe I was so close to Stone and lost him again. Don't worry though... nothing is going to make me give up getting my man! Miss Lula is spending some extra time in meditation trying to figure out why she sees Stone in a nest. Sounds like rubbish to me, but I'll go with it until something better comes along.

19. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Great post! I wonder why Stone is in a nest... ;)

20. JediXManSerenaKenobi

Jul 27, 2007
    Don?t worry though... nothing?s going to make me give up getting my man!

Hey, that's the spirit, girl! You go get him! [face_dancing]:D

Great update as always!:)

21. Lady Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Haha, yeah... maybe Lula is really on to something?:confused:
    Thanks for reading!

This girl will never give up.:p Thanks, Serena![:D] Maybe if you have time you could sketch teh Stalker and Stud on a stake out.:cool:

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Stud and I went back to the store... well, the crater...

[face_laugh]

We?re looking into a lawsuit. That place was an accident waiting to happen and it?s a miracle that Stud and I didn?t get killed. Those jerks should be held accountable, and they should replace our equipment, too.

[face_laugh] :_| =D=

Yes, how negligent can they be? :p

Miss Lula said she has bad feelings about the whole explosion thing and wants me and Stud to avoid convenience stores for awhile.

I'd say that's a good idea...

Great post, Jag4Me! :D The paragraph about the lawsuit is arguably the funniest section yet.

Can't wait for more =D=

23. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    LOL, they sold the tables on Star-bay! I love it! That should help pay for the repairs.

24. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Stone in a nest, eh? What the hell does it all mean?! :p

As always, hilarious and awesome. Thanks! :)

25. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Now they have some extra money to pay Misa Lulu :p