main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by moosemousse, Sep 3, 2012.

1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm trying amazon but the only one that actually has them is the US site, and not only are they NTSC but they're region coded to region 1 so there's no way I can watch them. I just want to find PAL versions that are either region free or region 2, and that's not happening. :(

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
  3. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm currently rewatching the series from the very first episode and I'm still really enjoying it. I have found a way to watch all the latest episodes too so I'll be able to catch up and stay caught up with it. Reading an MLP/Fallout crossover fic called Fallout: Equestria has inspire me to pick up my MLP/Warhammer 40k crossover again. I have no idea where the fic will go or how long it will be, but I'm having fun.

Anyone else got any pony fics on the go?

I'd talk about the show but the last episode I watched was at the end of season 3 and I don't like spoilers.

4. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    We have a pony thread?! Yay!

Rainbow Dash = <3

And the past season has been great!

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, perhaps I should update the fics I posted here way back.

6. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Dinos4Ever: you can always start threads on things you want to talk about. :D

RK_Striker_JK_5: check to see if they were affected by the move first. It might be better to start reposting them from the beginning if they're cropped.

I'm curious about something. What does everyone think of Equestria Girls?

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Thanks. :) But I believe I started posting them after the move.

As for Equestria Girls... not bad. A lot better than some folks were dreading. :p

8. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I was watching it the other day and I realise how kinda similar the beginning is to the beginning of my fic. They both start with a body swap, though in Twi's case she becomes human and copes a lot better than my character. It was kind of fun to write and watching it the other way around was interesting.

So as to have some sort of topic, what makes a good MLP fic? What makes a bad one?

9. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I'm a unabashed fan.

And for a while now been working a MLP/STAR WARS trilogy series using the Equestria Girls movie as a bases. Basically the main plot of the EQG movies but in Star Wars.

10. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Looking forward to the movie coming out later this year. They just released some of the characters that Zoe Saldana, Liev Schreiber, Emily Blunt, et al are playing. Looking forward to seeing these new character designs in action. Plus, a new animation style that looks really intriguing.

11. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    The Ponies are cute. And that's pretty much all I know about them.