main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Meeting With An Ostrich

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Planet-Saturn, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planet-Saturn

Planet-Saturn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    Earlier tonight I was walking to class and out of the river came an Ostrich. It said "So, Planet-Saturn, bwa heh heh hehe, we meet at last."

I said "OSTRICH!?!?!?!??! ZUHHHH HUH!?!?!?"

And it said "Bweh har har mok mok mok. Yes, some may call me an Ostrich. My name is Zantol IV."

I said "What are you!?!? What do you want!? ARGH!?"

Zantol IV said "Planet-Saturn, I am Justice Agent, fighting against Chaos Rhino. You must join me in the fight. You have Power of the Crystal." and he gave me a green crystal.

"WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRYSTAAAAAAAL!!!" I said.

Just then a big rhino made out of lava came out of the tree near me nad it said "BLARRRRGH! I AM CHAOS RHINO, DESCENDED FROM THE TREE OF DEATH, FROM THE REALM OF SUFFERING, SET LOOSE UPON THE EARTH TO INITIATE MY REIGN OF HORROR."

Zantol IV was like "Bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!"

And I said "CRSYTAL POWER!!" and a laser shot out of the crystal and hit Chaos Rhino.

Crystal Rhino morphed into a talking cabbage, and a man came up and gave him a big trophy and he said "Hello Mr. Cabbage, I'm Joe Henry from the Board of Directors, and you've just won the Most Valuable Cabbage Award of 2004, here you go young sir."

And then I went to class. I had a quiz.

2. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Same thing happened to me the other day! But it was with an armadillo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.