main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends My Name is Leia Alderaania - DDC'09 - Entry #8, May 23rd

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Golden_Jedi, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Wow, Golden, this story is great, even if it is sad! :_|

Will Leia be meeting Leia in this story? Please add me to the PM list! :)

2. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    CPL_Macja: Thank you!

DarthBreezy: Bittersweet - and so like Han here - and typical that some people would assume the worse They always do...

dm1: Starving for Corellian... that was just so bittersweet. I thought Corellian was more spicey than bittersweet? :p I hate the newshounds!!! Everybody does!

VaderLVR64: Thanks, Kim!

PonyTricks: Wow, Golden, this story is great, even if it is sad! Thank you! Will Leia be meeting Leia in this story? She's all ready met her, once or twice. But maybe she'll have a part in this story too.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

3. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Entry #5

One of the carrion eaters tried to invade my den today.

You see, today it was Gretel?s class field trip day and we had a bit of a ruckus in the shop, there were a lot of 5th graders of several species running around - when I moved here to Coruscant with Freddar and Kairen I chose an integrated school for them, and when Gretel and Jaboc came around the headmistress and I were like old friends already, I?d been in her office so many times!

We were trying to extract a Wookiee kid from a service tube that was definitely too small for him to crawl in ? and where he shouldn?t even tried to go in the first place when Garael, who?s been with me since I took up the business, told me that someone was asking a lot of questions about me in Hangar Nº1, or ?the launge? as we call it.

?Are you Leia Alderaania Eiru, Miss?? He replied rudely when I asked him who he was and what he wanted in my shop.

?It?s Aldry, fellow, Mrs. Aldry Eiru-Ceiram for you and I?m the boss here, now what do ya want?? I said. I was getting a bit nervous, having so many kids running around in the shop is a big responsibility and this guy didn?t look at all like a costumer.

?What was your relation with the late General Solo, Mrs. Eiru-Ceiram??

?What?? Was the only thing I managed to say. Then the slow wheels in my brain clicked: the guy was a holo-shill reporter.

I?ll only add this to this report: some days I?m sooo glad Garael is a barabel.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I?ll only add this to this report: some days I?m sooo glad Garael is a barabel.

[face_laugh] =D=

5. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    I'll bet that Wookiee is a distant relative of Chewie's! [face_laugh]

6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Poor Leia - some days just bugger all goes right...

7. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Swarms of 5th graders? Run for your life!

=D=good job Goldie!

8. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    VaderLVR64: :D

PonyTricks: Who knows? [face_thinking]

DarthBreezy: And it keeps going worse...[face_skull]

CPL_Macja: Yep! [face_laugh]

Thanks for reading, my friends!

9. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks to DRL attacking in several fronts at the same time (including the DDC manager's :/) I got a second chance at this... I hope to make good use of it! :rolleyes:

Entry #6

I haven?t written in so long... My life has become such a mess.

How dare them...?

What twisted mind can truly think that my working for Han Solo was just a cover-up for me being the mother of two out-of-wedlock kids of his?

I?m so angry!

I curse the day I decided to include their father?s name in my babies? birth certificate, I should have gone for ?father unknown? and be done with it... After all, all he ever did was to get me pregnant, he doesn?t even know they were born!

The birth-father of Freddar and Kairen was Han Soulers, you idiot holo-shill snoopers, you hear me? SOULERS, not Solo!

Gah, damn them!

10. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    But then they really would have gone 'on the town'

Poor Leia!

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Poor Leia! :p

Great update. =D=

12. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Either way, she would have been fried... holoshills, yuck!

Glad to see this updated, Goldie! I know DRL has been keeping you really busy, too, so it's extra special.[:D]

13. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    DarthBreezy: But then they really would have gone 'on the town'Poor Leia! Yes - it was a no-win situation. :/

VaderLVR64: Thank you!

dm1:Either way, she would have been fried... holoshills, yuck! True!

Thanks for reading! [:D]

Entry #7

OK, Dareel says I need to calm down, maybe this will do the trick and let me see things with somehow different.

This morning one of the idiots got my fist in the snout - and that was the least she deserved! - I just wish I had a real weapon at hand, then she?d know how I truly feel about ?my paramour Han Solo not even mentioning Kairen and Freddar in his last will and testament?.

My poor kids.

Freddy called again, he said his mates at the Academy made some jokes at first but then calmed down. I don?t doubt it, Freddar got his birth-father physique ? he had to be good for something ? and never failed to get the respect he deserves by any being smaller than a Wookiee.

Kairy, on the other hand, is still not talking to me. I think she still can?t forgive me for Dareel not being her blood father, though she?s always known it. She?ll grow up one of these days, eventually. Someday.

Darling Dar is not talking much. It seems that this is one of those moments when all our differences in personality, upbringing and education come to light and although he?s been consistently supportive, I don?t really know how he feels about all this. But I know he?ll tell me when he?s ready for it.

Yes?

Lando! Thanks for calling! Yes, hang on there a sec please...

Damnit, how do I deactivate the voice/text transd-

14. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Awww - poor Leia, and poor Kairy!!!

Ug - people can just be... *gah*

15. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Her life is almost as complicated as Leia's life. [face_laugh]

16. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Good point, PT! And the children have to deal with everything, too. Very messy indeed.

17. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Sounds like one of those days. Or maybe ones of those LIVES! [face_thinking] Great update. =D=

18. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    DarthBreezy: Awww - poor Leia, and poor Kairy!!! Ug - people can just be... *gah* Yeah... *cringes*

PonyTricks: Her life is almost as complicated as Leia's life. Almost! [face_laugh]

dm1: Good point, PT! And the children have to deal with everything, too. Very messy indeed. As always...

VaderLVR64: Sounds like one of those days. Or maybe ones of those LIVES! Great update. Or at least one of those years...

Thanks for reading, everyone! :)

Entry #8

One thing?s for sure: Kendra Calrissian?s lawyers are the best. In a few days, they had the holo-shills surrounded so tightly by defamation demands that they had to publish a retraction, but the damage?s already done, I guess.

Note to self: I need to have a long conversation with my eldest daughter. I think is time she knows a few facts about my younger days, that way at least if she keeps hating me, she?ll have a true reason for it. That is, if I can manage to get her on the comm for more than five consecutive minutes.

Some days I look back and wonder how come did I get involved with such big names as Solo, Calrissian, Skywalker... I?m out of my league and nobody knows it better than I.

Still, there?re some things I really love about it, little things that may look worthless to other people but that I will cherish until the day I die. Like what happened this morning.

Jaina (yes, THAT Jaina) came by - her family?s shuttle was due for its annual tuning - and she made sure that everybody noticed her. After she transferred the codes to Garael, she came to my office to say hello.

There?s been a lot said and written about Jedi Master Jaina Solo but when I had her right in front of me, all I could remember was Han?s pride any time he spoke of his little girl. She was about to leave again when I remembered something I had kept in a drawer for quite a while.

Unwrapping the old hydrospanner from the oily protecting cloth, I told her that it was the Falcon?s spare one, and that I had kept it for recalibration the last time I had worked on her.

I tried to give it back to her, but she wrapped my hand again around the tool and told me to keep it. Then she smiled at me ? and by the Force, she looked so like Han then that it made me shiver! - and said: ?You know what? My father enjoyed so much working on the old girl with you...?

What else can someone like me want?

19. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I tried to give it back to her, but she wrapped my hand again around the tool and told me to keep it. Then she smiled at me ? and by the Force, she looked so like Han then that it made me shiver! -

Awwww.... what a lovely experience! Especially after all that she's been going through.

20. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Very sweet of Jaina to tell her to keep the tool. @};-

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Jaina (yes, THAT Jaina) came by - her family?s shuttle was due for its annual tuning - and she made sure that everybody noticed her. After she transferred the codes to Garael, she came to my office to say hello.

There?s been a lot said and written about Jedi Master Jaina Solo but when I had her right in front of me, all I could remember was Han?s pride any time he spoke of his little girl. She was about to leave again when I remembered something I had kept in a drawer for quite a while.

Unwrapping the old hydrospanner from the oily protecting cloth, I told her that it was the Falcon?s spare one, and that I had kept it for recalibration the last time I had worked on her.

I tried to give it back to her, but she wrapped my hand again around the tool and told me to keep it. Then she smiled at me ? and by the Force, she looked so like Han then that it made me shiver! - and said: ?You know what? My father enjoyed so much working on the old girl with you...?

What else can someone like me want?

A lovely post! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.