main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON My Night at Liquid Kitty!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CaptainBiggs, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainBiggs

CaptainBiggs Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    Well I was gonna blog this, but I'm a bit to woo-hoo to log into my blog right now, lol.

Anyhow, here goes:

So it all started with a phone call at 9:50pm. I was watching the end of SG-1 ("Foothold" Episode) and I didn't want to miss the very ending. So my friend (Robin) asked if I was doing anything, I said "Not really, but can you call me back in 10 mins?" So she said yes and we hung up.

So then at 10 she calls me back and says that one of her friends is having a party and she is supposed to bring her friends. So it ends up that I ask her to give me 10 mins to get ready. So I get ready (I changed my shirt and had 1/2 a mickey of smirnoff vanilla to save $$ once I got to the club), and get my butt out to my front door right as they (Robin, Mags and Rowena. Some of you met Rowena at Mikes party last year. She, Mags, Robin, and I are all good friends.) pull into the driveway.

Anyhow, so we get down to this club "Liquid Kitty". It end up being underneath of Tailgate Charlies, right in downtown Hamilton, near City Hall. And we head in. So I am introduced to Robins friend.. OH, I can't remember her name now but we will call her Anna.

So anyways, Robin is friends with Anna, and Anna had a ton of other friends there as well from her work, etc. And there was this one girl, she was GORGEOUS. Oh man, she wasn't like supermodel or anything, but just how she looked, self-confident, cute, sexy... And she wasn't dressed like a ho, which always is + points in my book!

So anyhow, I introduced myself to Annas circle of friends (Of whom this girl was one) and I pulled the old trick of getting to know her friends first. So I talked to Lisa (Annas other friend) etc and basically worked my way around until I got to this girl (Who we will call B, becuase I never heard her name over the music and was to embarrassed to ask a third time). So anyhow, I kept it really brief with B. Made a few compliments, a joke, said I'd catch her later and went to go grab a drink before I put my foot in my mouth. So she ended up going out on the dancefloor w/ the other girls she was with. I went back to my seat and sat down. Pleased that I hadn't made an ass out of myself yet.

Now coes the crazy part! So as I looked up from my drink, there was a girl standing in front of me walking by, and she was looking at me. I brushed it off as a fluke, but I looked back a few seconds later, and our eyes met again. It was kinda freaky, but w/e, right. So I walked over and said Hi. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the dancefloor and we started dancing. This girl was a CRAZY dancer though. She was all into the grinding and shiz, which don't get me wrong, it can be nice. But it screamed "I'm an easy ho" to me personally. So she reached into my pocket and pulled out my cellphone, and put her name/number into my addy list. lol. Then her friends dragged her outside of the club. I was a bit bewildered, but w/e. I had a buzz going on, I wasn't going to let the thought of a dirty girl ruin my night!

So I started back towards my drinking couch, when I bumped into B by accident, and we started dancing and talking. By now it was like 12:50-ish. So yes, we're jsut having a great time, she's telling me about her experience with clubs, etc. And I asked her if she'd ever been to No Regrets in TO, she said no, but she'd like me to take her sometime, if her schedule permits.

Well that kinda made it obvious at that point, but then Robin and MAgs had grabbed my arms and were dragging me outside to take my buzzed-drunkeness home. So I didn't get her name/number, but I plan on getting it from Robins friend Anna.

Boy, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time :p lol.

OH, and my ass hurts from the Cougars there. I think that I got pinched by at least 5-6 different ones. And pinched HARD! I'm gonna have bruises I think.. but that's a whole other story!!

Anyhow, talk to ya all tomorrow :) Comments/advice are more then welcome. I always love a good thread ;) lol.

-Ryan

2. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    *Cheerleading squad* OH Biggs, you're so cute and so hot..

;) lol

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I think that I have to check out this club Ryan :)

4. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    lol sounds like a good night.

I like the sounds of the place, I want to go there! *pouts* :p

5. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    oooo i so told you, you are eye candy.... see i was right teach you to doubt me.

good for you, so next time i wanna pick up women i come out with you...

6. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    well I was NOT one of the cougars pinching you! I wasn't there. :p

7. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    You pinched my ass at the TSO and the DVD release to much as it is :p ;) lol

8. Arsinoe

Jun 24, 1999
    DVD release...hmmm...HEY!! you owe me a shirt! ;)

9. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    Aye got it 'ere sum-whare

10. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    what??? he's giving out shirts now??? And people who pin defensless women down and help tickle them sensless, cannot complain about butt pinches, especially when they threaten slapping others.....

11. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    I NEVER threatened. I asked :p lol

12. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Ryan stay away from the cougars. They are a pain in the ass [face_laugh]

13. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    But Jelli and Arsi are nice to me..

:p haha

14. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    There is a reason for that Ryan [face_laugh]

15. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    I guess I am a bit naive sometimes :p lol

16. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
  17. Arsinoe

Jun 24, 1999
    I'm nice to him because he's a nice boy.

That and he owes me a shirt! ;)

18. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    lol, I guess I should try to find it eh.. lol

I have it around here SOMEWHERE ;)

19. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Ah, excuse me? have to protest being refered to as a cougar... i have it on good authority that i do not qualify as a cougar... i am patiently a M.I.L.F.

and younglings are a pain in the ass. As you should well know there Mike o_O

20. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    [face_laugh] i forget that your a mom

21. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    How's about them Blue Jays!

22. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey I am a well trained old guy Adi :)
    And at 33 you are way too young to be a cougar :)

23. Arsinoe

Jun 24, 1999
    *grumbles* You probably have it in the laundry! ;)

24. CaptainBiggs

May 22, 2005
    It's funny that you said that, because I think the one I put in my laundry pile WAS the one for you, because I just found one in my closet that's still kinda smelly in a bad way...

25. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    what a lovely image :p

cougar is a horrible term

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.