main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass My update

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wildstar02301, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Hi, so here's what's been going on with me...

Most of the old-line FanForce people know I'm connected to the gamers, particularly the guys in the X-Wing series community. My interest level dwindled with the lack of a new flight sim game to get my part of the fandom excited.

And then, EA announces the launch of Star Wars: Squadrons, and that rekindled the interest in my old crew, that being the squadrons that formed on the CompuServe FSCOMBAT forum back in the 90s. We now have a nice core group that has returned, with yours truly having found many of them, and I'm working toward updating my hardware to play the new game, myself.

Of course, I had to at least watch the new Disney movies, and am now turning some attention to my local fandom and whether we can have an active chapter again. I'm still admin on the Mass. Imperial Syndicate Facebook page (which is in my signature), and can contact Darth_Beanie and Darth-Dogfish-Head, two of the longer-standing FanForce members. So LMK who has interest in an active Boston/Mass. chapter.