main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Naruto II] The Next Toad Sage(Naruto/Hinata) (Updated 9/16)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by SuperSaiyaMan12, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Note: This takes place after the Rescue Gaara arc. View it as a remake of the future Naruto II (Shippuden) Arcs

Chapter 1: The Mission
    Konohagakure, Fire Country
    A 16 year old teenager with blond hair, blue eyes, and wearing a black and orange jumpsuit was walking down the streets of Konoha, one of the strongest Ninja Villages in the world. He had just returned with his teammate Sakura, and his former sensei Hatake Kakashi, from rescuing Gaara no Subaku, the young Kazekage of Sunagakure in Wind Country. He yawned, stretching his arm out as he walked.

"I should have gotten up earlier...I don't have a lot of time to train before the next mission..." he muttered, wiping a tear from his eyes from his latest yawn.

From the shadows, a girl was watching him. She had long bluish-black hair that went beyond her shoulders, white eyes with a tint of lavender in them, and was wearing a purple/white coat and black pants. She was blushing, seeing him as if it had been a long time since they last met. She twiddled her fingers, debating whether or not to go talk to him.

'Naruto-kun...I'm sorry I missed your homecoming...' she thought, moving her fingers in a circular pattern around each other. '...I wanted to show you how strong I became...' she leaned further, and her blush increased seeing his face.

Naruto stretched again, rotating his shoulder as he stopped at the Ichiraku Ramen Stand to get breakfast. Ordering his usual breakfast meal, chicken ramen with a side of muffins, he began to dig in. As he did so, a tall man with long white spikey hair, tattoos extending down his face, and wearing red vest over a green shirt and a iron mesh undershirt, with white pants and eastern style sandals walked in.

"Thought I find you here kid," the man said with a grin, sitting next to Naruto.

"What do you want Ero-Sennin?" Naruto growled as he slurped his ramen. "I'm not helping you with another one of your pervy books!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Ero-sennin! Call me Jiraiya-sensei or Jiraiya-sama!" the man huffed, and Naruto ignored him. "Anyway, I wanted to start helping you with your next level of training."

With that, he got his young apprentice's full attention. "Next level of training? When do we start? Where? What type of technique is it?"

Jiraiya chuckled at that. "Now, now, calm yourself. We'll start today, if you want. I hear your next mission to find Sasuke doesn't start for another week."

Naruto sighed. "Yeah, Oba-chan said she has to deal with the Elders to even assign the mission to me. I promised Sakura-chan I'd bring Sasuke back!"

"Yes, yes, I know Naruto," Jiraiya said with a sigh. "Be patient, you'll probably be on the mission, knowing Tsunade."

"Hope so, because I really want to kick Sasuke's ass and drag him back here," Naruto said with a grin, finishing his third bowl and fourth muffin. "So what's this training?"

"Its some thing that I went through at your age," Jiraiya said with a grin.

"Peeping in bathhouses using that transperancy technique?" Naruto asked in a deadpan tone.

"Yes! I mean no, let me finish," Jiraiya said with a growl. "Anyway, this training is to prepapre you to become the next Toad Sage."

At that, Naruto dropped his chopsticks. "Whaaaa...?"

"I'm not going to live forever Naruto, and its time you took my place as Toad Sage. Normally, I'd have to take you to Myobokuzan, but Fukusaku and Ma agreed to do it here for now."

Naruto blinked. "Okay..."

"This training is not going to be easy Naruto. In truth, not even I can control Sannin Mode without help from Fukusaku and Ma," Jiraiya told him and Naruto looked at him.

"What's Sannin Mode?"

Jiraiya sighed, forgetting he didn't show Naruto it yet. "Sannin Mode is the strongest senjutsu, Sage Jutsu, in my arsenal. It increases my speed, strength, stamina, and overall power by a factor of twenty or more."

The younger ninja's jaw dropped. "Then why didn't you use it to kill Snake Head when we went to go look for Oba-chan?"

"Since Tsunade m

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Naruto as the Toad Sage-I like it. :) You got all the characters right, too.

*Grabs Hinata and shoves her into the light* You're too pretty to be in the shadows!

3. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Very nice job here.

I like your writing style.

You handled the environment very well.

4. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    RK Striker JK5: Thanks for the review man. Hinata is still...a little too shy and scared to show herself and confess her feelings to Naruto right now, but they will be coming

Charlemagne19: Thanks. I hope you read more.

Chapter 2: Training
    Konohagakure
    In the main hospital of the village, Hatake Kakashi sat up in the bed he was staying in. He was still physically and mentally exhausted from using his Kamui, the Mangekyou Sharingan technique twice in one day. His Jonin Vest was hanging up at the door and he was just in his simple black shirt and pants. His one lazy eye was reading through the latest Icha Icha Paradise. Yawning behind his mask, he scratched his chest and looked up to see Jiraiya entering the room from his window.

"So how you're feeling Kakashi? I hear Tsunade says you'll be out for a week."

"More like two now. She said the exertion I did to my inner chakra coils was too extensive to give me a clean bill of health in just a week," Kakashi replied as he leaned back, reading the next page and glancing at the illustration in between. "So what brings you here?"

"I'm going to be training Naruto in Konoha for a bit while you are incapacitated," Jiraiya replied simply. "I am going to teach him my hidden techniques, that not even Yondaime learned."

Kakashi blinked. "Hidden techniques?"

"Tsunade knows about them vaguely, they are Senjutsu-Sage Techniques. I learned them from Fukusaku, Shima, and Elder Toad Sage on Myobokuzan," Jiraiya replied simply. "After you're recovered, he's all yours again."

Kakashi nodded. "I have some ideas of my own to start training him, by the way."

The legendary Sannin nodded. "Well anyways, I have to get going now. I thought I should inform you of Naruto's training."

"Understood, good luck. Hope it pays off."

Jiraiya gave his trademark grin and dance, before leaping out the window. Kakashi sighed, giving another yawn and began to read again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kumogakure, Land of Lightning
    An attractive blond haired woman was walking down the streets of her home village. She was wearing ninja armor with flower embrodiery on the edges of her armor. She had cat-like eyes and was heading to the Raikage Tower in the center of the village. People bowed in either fear or respect of her, for she was Nii Yugito, container of the two tailed demon cat, a nekomata.

"Raikage-sama?" Yugito asked politely, entering the the office of the leader of Kumo.

"Yes," Suzumebachi replied, knealing behind his desk. Unlike in Konoha, where the Hokage sat behind to do paperwork, things were more traditional in Kumo, chairs were rarely used. On the Raikage's hip was his three katana. "The mission went well, Yugito-dono?"

"Yes Raikage-sama. The Yazuka Syndicate is now in disarray in the Land of Lightning," Yugito replied, and Suzumebachi nodded. "They had some help from nuke-nin Nord Cato, yet his skills and powers proved nothing to mine or my team."

"Excellent," Suzumebachi said as he leaned back, putting his brush into the inkwell on his desk. "Kirabi was attacked again."

"By Akatsuki, like the Sannin Jiraiya warned us about, correct?"

"Correct. I have sent a messenger hawk to Konoha to inquire Jiraiya on who these two Akatsuki are, since he has done extensive research on them," Suzumebachi replied and she nodded. "I suggest you stay on a higher guard when out of the village from now on. There is no telling when or when Akatsuki might come after you."

"Understood, Raikage-sama," Yugito said with a bow. "Where is that brother of yours, by the way?"

"Off practicing to control 'Number Eight' even more, I hear. As well as learning some new rap lyrics."

Yugito cringed. "How many times do we have to tell him that he has absolutely no talent for that?"

Suzumebachi shrugged. "I apparently didn't smash it into his skull the last time he started rapping. Anyway, you're dismissed and you have some offtime built up. Use it

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    So Naruto begins more training. Dang, he's gonna be a toad more than human if this keeps up! [face_laugh] Not moving? Him? Oh, wow...

Nice to see Hinata improving there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.