main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN need advice....

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by loki41872, Dec 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    OK, I'm definately coming this Sat, but...
    I'm a virgin to this, this will be my first time ut, and i was just wondering, just excactly what do i do? Do I just walk in and say "Hi, I'm with the Stormtroopers!" or do i just pay for a ticket and then find somebody? Benn watching the coard, but i haven't seen anything about meeting at a certain time or anything..

2. Qui-Gonn_Jeff

Qui-Gonn_Jeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    loki,
    When you get to the "lobby" of the Space and Rocket Ctr, just tell the manager or desk clerk that you are a costumer there for the IMAX promotion. You may want to reference Joey Beck (Bamatrooper)or the Fighting 501st when discussing this. He has been instrumental in organizing this for us. They will direct you to the changing/rest areas for the costumers. There should not be a charge for you and your guest/handler. You shouldn't have a problem spotting another trooper if you need on-site advice or help. I'll be getting there on Saturday at the opening of business for the S&R Ctr. Just look for the big boy with walrus mustache and glasses. I look forward to meeting everyone.

3. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    thanks Jeff....geez, i gotta start turning on the light when i type!! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.