main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Neither Happy NOR Venting-Just stuff!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jul 7, 2005.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Hi,

i am neither happy or sad, i am just tired, or has my friends say le tired. Well have a nap!
    there is this really funny flash cartoon called End of the World. (just be warned it contains adult language) but it is REALLY funny.

so i was thinking, we need to have just a random thread where you can say whatever and whatnot. what you did etc. etc. Didn't we have a thread like this? where did it go?

I have to tell you, i need to sleep more. and the thing is, i am going out again tonite! darn my popularity!!! LOL

oh and in case you needed to know. the R2D2s that make noises have three watch batteries in them. I had to take mine apart this morning. ;)

JUST some useful information for you to help you out with your day.

2. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I really love Winnie the Pooh.[face_plain]

well, it did saaaaaaaaay " Just stuff "

oh, and Tigger too.

3. artoosmommy

artoosmommy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Wait -- I'm still stuck on "I had to take mine apart this morning." Why did you have to take it apart? Was it broken? Or did you just want to see how it works? [face_thinking]

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    he was broken...well so i thought. i took out the batteries and put them back in. he is working fine. :)

i just reread an email i had sent. BOY i sound like an uneducated hick sometimes. I am just glad my friends know i am much smarter then my emails make me out to be. LOL

5. artoosmommy

artoosmommy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    I always sound that way in chat. I'm sure everyone thinks I'm such a niltnort.

My son just did a nosedive off our large living-room chair into a huge pile of toys, books and videos, and wanted my sympathy. It would've been easier to give had I not warned him a thousand times about diving headfirst off that chair.

6. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I like monkeys

7. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    By tomorrow I should "sound" like an uneducated hick... Tired is creeping in, and some of you KNOW what that means [face_blush] [face_laugh]

8. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Where did all the icons and markups go? :)

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Ok i find this highly interesting about myself.

I have 500 minutes day minutes on my cell phone. That is from 7 AM-7 PM. ok that is a lot of minutes.

however, for the past three monthes i have gone over.

April-C3, which makes sense
    May-Lost job, looking for a job, etc. etc.
    June-Not sure, but man, they got used up quickly and now i am over again! 11 minutes.

SO, it is sad, when friends call me, i am like call me at home or call me at work. I just think i talk too much.

ok just wanted to share.

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    You are quite the chatter box.

11. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I'd say so. I only have 300 anytime a month. (I do have free weekends and free t-mobile to t-mobile) and I have yet to go over.The closest I have ever come was 274, thats when macs car got busted into and he had to call denver all the time.

12. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    I like shiny lightbulbs.

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    hey JOC...you are one of those people that i do chat with on the phone.:)

he he

ok it is true i talk a lot, but ya know i honestly think i have met my match.

14. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I am so hungry. :(

I am always hungry. [face_plain]

15. buffy_wine

Nov 8, 2003
    I'm tired. [face_tired]

16. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I'm tired too...gonna go home and watch a movie. I dont know what movie yet.

17. buffy_wine

Nov 8, 2003
    Sounds like fun. I think I'll veg out in front of the TV as well.

18. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    hahaha! that "end of the world" animation was great.

cali's gonna break off and hang with hawaii...alaska can come too.

19. darth-jar

darth-jar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    Got an Anakin Force FX inthe mail yesterday at work, I ran up behind Chuck and ignited it. He turned around and dropped his freshly delivered pizza. I scared the somthin-or-other out of him. Was worth every penny that I had to pay him for that pizza.[face_laugh]

20. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    [face_laugh] Picturing that just gave me the best laugh I had all day! [face_laugh]

21. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    we need to have just a random thread where you can say whatever and whatnot. what you did etc. etc. Didn't we have a thread like this? where did it go?

The "what did you do today?" thread? It was an innocent victim of JGoC's Great Thread Purge several months ago. :p I was so sad to see it go... it was such a cool way to keep up with the day-to-day lives of everyone.

My son just did a nosedive off our large living-room chair into a huge pile of toys, books and videos, and wanted my sympathy. It would've been easier to give had I not warned him a thousand times about diving headfirst off that chair.

Oh, that sounds so just like my nephews!! That same exact type of situation happened so many times while they were out here visiting. But they aparently don't understand the meaning of "I told you so!" because sure enough, the next day they'd be right back at doing the same things.

What am I doing today? I don't know, actually. I think I'm suppose to go out and scrub the bathroom floor in the cabover. Other than that, maybe I'll work on the blouse I've been trying to get sewn.

22. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm sad to be losing my hick southern accent so fast...I spent last week in North Carolina and I can speak southern naturally there but when I get home it just goes away. Bummer...I like the way it irritates people. [face_cow]

23. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    You too?! [face_devil]

I'm runnin' on empty at the moment, and that's the other time the accent rear's is ugly head [face_laugh] And all you have to do to see if it's there is ask me how I'm feeling.... "Tyyyerd"

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I used to have a bit of a Jersey accent mixed with Bostonian. Now I've got none. I use British pronunciation for some words, mid west pronunciations for others, and sometimes I don't know where I heard that word said that way. LOL

25. Sithis

Sithis Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2005
    sometimes when im tired i cant pronounce english correctly , not that i can do it normally either

on fri; i swam 500 feet downriver twice (once intentionally) while going home from work 25 miles down platte river cuz i didnt wanna take the bus, My wallet is wet but nothings ruined. now i have feet callouses from walking that trip too
    im gonna bike tomorrow