main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexceasar

alexceasar Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Wonderful job on setting the mood and tone. The language and imagery was excellant, very haunting. I am very interested in where you will go with this. you got me hooked already.;)

Please add me to your PM list. Thank you.

2. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Interesting fic indeed.

If you have a PM list, please add me to it. I'd like to read more.

3. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Gina, I love the begining! Please keep me on your PM list!!!!

4. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    :eek: :_| [face_love] Scary!

Excellent start, Gina. Please PM me when you update. :D

5. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Interesting start, Gina. :D Was that a dream or a vision? And this is an AU so.... [face_thinking] Na! It's too early to guess. Just PM me whenever you update, pretty please? ;)

6. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Nice Beginning. Sorry for the late reply, real life has been keeping me busy. I read this when you first posted it and am intrigued where this is going to go.

Can you please add me to your PM list when you update?

7. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello!

An intriguing beginning to the great story! Padme's dream was so haunting, yet beautiful. This is Anakin she's dreaming about, isn't it?[face_beatup]

I guess Anakin and Padme haven't met each other in this fic, and I really hope he won't turn to the Dark Side here!! I'm very interested where you're going with it.[face_thinking]

Could you please add me to the PM list if you have one? Thanks in advance!:)

CrazyAni

8. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    DO I get to guess? I say this is Padme's dream of the future and her future relationship with Anakin. I also believe it will follow the cannon version. Am I close?;) Grat start. I'll have to wait to read to find out!

9. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Gina! I loved that! Please add me to your PM list. Will you?

Thanks. I'm anxiously waiting for update!

10. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh that was breathtaking. Pulled me right in.

I'm very curious! Please add me to your PM list if you have one.

11. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Awesome and very intriguing start! Please add me to your pm list, if you have one that is.

12. Nanda

Nanda Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2005
    WOW!! amazing start!=D= =D=
    Please add me to your pm list[face_praying]

13. cindy_storm

cindy_storm Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2005
    Awesome story! Please add me to you're PM list.

14. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    VA_Parky

Thank you! [face_blush]

This story will have plenty of mysterious twists and turns. ;)

Star_Angel

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the post. :D And I'll be happy to add you to the PM list.

VaderLVR64

Thanks, K! [:D]

Daenarrah

I'm excited about writing it. Anakin_Heartbreaker entrusted me with an amazing bunny! Thanks for reading. :)

KELIA

Thank you! @};-

Erised_Star

You made me blush! [face_blush] Thank you for your kind words.

Mirik

Let's just say it's a little bit of both. ;) Thanks for reading!

jacen200015

Thanks! :D

Anakins-girl

Glad you liked it. :) Thanks for reading.

Anakin_Heartbreaker

Thank you. [face_blush] [face_blush] And thanks again for entrusting me with this. I know how much you would have loved to have had the time to write it. [:D]

Princess_Elisabeth

I'll be happy to add you to the PM list. Thanks for reading and for your review. :D

Galactic_Girl

Thank you! @};- I'm flattered, and I'm sure Anakin_Heartbreaker is, too. I'll be glad to add you to the PM list. Thanks for reading!

AnakinLuver

Wow! Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. :)

LoveAnakin1

Glad you liked it! :D I'll be sure to add you to the PM list.

Across_The_Stars-24

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the beginning. :D

JediMasterRev

Thank you! :) I wanted to make the beginning as mysterious as possible. Glad you liked it.

Vivid_Scripts

Hi, there! *waves* Thanks for reading! :) I'll definitely add you to the PM list.

Amidala66

Thank you! [face_blush] This will definitely be a haunting story - with many more questions to come.

Luna_Nightshade

Even Padme doesn't understand what is happening to her at this point. ;) Thanks for reading. Glad you liked the cover, too!

Jazz_Skywalker

I feel old, too, sometimes, but unfortunately it has nothing to do with my join date. [face_tired] [face_laugh]

Thanks, jazz!

WendyGage

Glad you enjoyed the beginning. I'll be happy to add you to the PM list! :)

babeekim

Thank you! [face_blush] I'll be sure to add you to the PM list.

jedi_princess18

The scary thing is, even I'm not completely sure where I'm taking this. [face_worried] LOL! Thanks so much for reading!

michaellover

Thank you! :) I wanted the beginning to have a mysterious quality. Glad you enjoyed reading it!

alexceasar

Thank you very much! [face_blush] I'm flattered by your kind review.

JediArym

I'll certainly add you to the PM list. Thanks for reading! @};-

HandmaidenVeme

Thanks! @};- And I'll add you to the PM list.

JadeSolo

Good! I wanted it to be scary. :p I'll add you to the PM list. Thanks for reading!

leia_naberrie

Dream or vision? Well...[face_whistling] Let's just say I want to keep you guessing a little while longer. LOL! Thanks for reading and for your review!

jmsbndgrl

I'm sorry for the delay between posts. DRL has been especially Sithly lately. [face_tired]

Glad you liked the prologue, and I'll be happy to add you to the PM list!

CrazyAni

You're right, Anakin and Padme have never met in this story. Has he turned to the Dark Side? My lips are sealed - for now! As for the mystery man in her dreams, you'll see soon. ;)

Thanks for reading!

obsessedwithSW

It will definitely be an AU story, but that's all I'll reveal for now. [face_whistling]

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far!

Darth_Father-in-law

I'll gladly add you to the PM list. Thanks for reading! :)

anakin_luver

Wow! Thank you. [face_blush] I'll add you to the PM list!

Lieutenant_Jaina

Thanks! @};- Glad you liked it. I'll be happy to add you to the lis

15. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    You always have to be the savior, Padmé.
    @};- In that one sentence, you captured the essence of Padmé Amidala Naberrie. @};-

I was feeling sorry for Palo all the way down the story until -

Padmé, I was wondering if you would join me for dinner this evening? My father managed to secure a table for us at

Way to lose points on immaturity, kiddo! You don't ask a lady out on a date your daddy arranged! :rolleyes:

Somehow I wasn't very impressed with his threat. I have a feeling that little Miss Naberrie might be having bigger suitor problems in her near future. [face_love]

edit: I just realized that I was talking to the characters instead of reviewing the story. I love it, btw. I always loved the idea of teacher!Padmé and I like the way you let the AU verse bleed into the story (Empire, resignation from politics etc) without distracting from the story. And the way you wrote Ryoo and Pooja, Sola and Padmé was [face_love] . I really hope you won't keep us waiting for too long for an update. :p

16. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh man, Palo seems to have a bit of a mean streak!! Yikes!! [face_worried] All of a sudden, I REALLY want Padme to hurry up and meet Anakin. She's going to need the protection of a light saber before too long, I think.

Great update! Love the way you gave us a glimpse into Padme's life here. Even though it's completely different from the life we saw in AoTC and RoTS - it still fits her. She really does have a generous and giving spirit.

Lovely work - thanks for the PM! I am really enjoying this mysterious tale! =D=

17. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    aaah what a wonderful update! For sure worth waiting! I loved the conversation between Sola and Padmé but indeed if Sola tries to get Padmé married then she certainly is undertaking an impossible task!:D

"Soon, Padmé Naberrie" he hissed under his breath, "you will learn that no one refuses me."

Palo is just a mean Bantha fool!:mad: One of those guys who thinks he can get every girl, and I so disgust that kind of guys. I am very curious how this will all turn out, especially with the 'blue eyes' that are following Padmé:)

Amazing post and thnx for the pm![:D]

18. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Aaah, poor Sola tries to marry Padme with someone again. Forget it, Sola! :D Padme is married with politics, at least for the time being. But as soon as The Mysterious Starnger (cough *Anakin* cough) shows up, she'll get divorced and will marry Anakin.

Palo is being mean...That's not good for his own sake! Padme is pretty self-sufficient and tough, and the Mysterious Stranger is going to show up very soon. My feelings also tell me that he has tendeny in giving in to his anger. ;)

Wonderful chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!=D= =D=

Thanks for the PM!:)

CrazyAni

19. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I don?t like Palo[face_frustrated], he better watch it cuz I think that I finally know what this is all about, well, a little anyway, or maybe I?m wrong, God knows that it wouldn?t be the first time ;).

Anyway, I really like this update; no...I loved it, great job Gina=D=, and thanx for the pm[:D].

20. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Methinks you don't like Palo for some strange reason ;).

Nice update. Had to laugh at Sola being the intrusive sister. Guess she can't be any other way. Thought it was a nice touch to have Padme working in a school for refugee children. Very much in character for her.

Seems she is captivated by those blue eyes. I wonder whose they could be? [face_thinking]

Nice chapter. I look forward to reading more!

21. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    It's easy to see Padme in the role of a teacher. And her sister is right, she always wants to be the savior. :p

"It's about time you got here," a female voice interrupted her.

Padmé looked up to see her closest friend since childhood, Aiel, staring down at her from atop the entrance steps. "Sorry I'm late," she said contritely. "Sola came to see me this morning, and ? "

"No need to say anything more," Aiel interrupted with a burst of laughter. "You know, Padmé, she isn't going to give up until she has you properly married."

"Then I am afraid she has undertaken an impossible task," Padmé retorted dryly, following Aiel inside the building.

While I know Sola is acting out of her love for Padme, I don't see Padme with stupid Palo! [face_frustrated] I hope he gets what's coming to him. [face_mischief]

Another great update! =D=

22. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Palo better drop his threat, otherwise, a pair of blue eyes might turn Sithly yellow for him. :p And to think I was feeling a bit sorry for him for a moment. What a jerk! :mad:

I like that you have made Padme a teacher, it is a good mesh with her personality.

Great update. :)

23. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    [face_dancing] yeah you came out with a new story!!! i really like where this is going and love the idea of padme being a teacher instead of a politican. you write amazingly and i hope to see an update soon!! could you please add me to your PM list??

24. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [face_sick] Palo... sickening... There is no one for Padme except Anakin, which I presume is the one in the dreams, Gina? Sola is too impatient with Padme... she will find that guy soon enough... it takes time... Padme was made to partake in all these relief efforts... I love the paragraph where Padme blew off Palo straight up and forward... hee hee... that's the girl I love!!!

Rachel Rose@};-

25. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Ploitical positioning from her own family members. [face_not_talking] Poor Padmé. Is it wrong that Sola irritated me like anything this chapter? Let Padmé be in peace and do her own thing. Let her find love on her own. Find the man (Anakin) those blue eyes belong to. :D

Then Palo. He gave me the creeps there. Yet I wanted to throttle him too. There's going to be trouble ahead. I hope he doesn't get Sola involved in this seeing how she wants Padmé married off, and it seems to him, so badly.

Great update and thanks for the PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.