main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Geeze, that Palo guy is damn annoying. I hope Ani appears in your story soon enough. [face_love]

I'm eager to read more!

2. alexceasar

alexceasar Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    1. He grabbed Padme? Someone is not gonna like that at all.o_O
    2. He threatened Padme? Same someone is definately not gonna like that![face_devil][face_skull]

Anyway, nice chapter. Poor Padme having her sister pushing her to marry and having Palo chasing her. Good work.

P.S. Thanks for the PM.

3. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Great chapter.

Padme fiesty as ever. And into this mysterious stranger.

Sola obtrusive sisterly self who only means good. We all have our family problems.

Palo has an obsessive streak in him. Not good.

Can't wait until Anakin enters into this story. Can't wait until Anakin dices him down to size.

4. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Ugh. Palo. Will he ever learn? Jerk, Padme has no interest you! :rolleyes: Ani better come soon. It sounds like Palo has something awful planned for Padme...[face_worried]

@};- =D= Thanks for the PM, Gina.

5. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Yeah!!! An Update!!![face_dancing]

I like how you describe Padme in this story. She is strong and knows what she wants( helping people) and doesn't want(Palo)

When will the eyes come out of the dream?

Great update Gina=D=

6. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Sola means well and is concerned about Padme but I think she should just
    let Padme live her own life. Let her be happy by her own standards and
    not anybody else's.

Palo is a real jerk, isn't he? I hope a certain blonde blue-eyed hottie
    shows up in Padme's life soon. ;) I bet he can take care of that Palo.

Thanks for the PM and I hope you'll update again soon. :)

7. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Loved your update
    Palo seems pretty desperate

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Your update was well worth the wait!!!! I can't wait for Mr. Blue Eyes to show up:D

9. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    "No, Palo," Padmé interrupted, barely able to contain her anger. "As I have told you on countless occasions, I have no interest in dining with you, taking walks along the lakeshore with you, or in any way pursuing a relationship with you. Now if you will excuse me, I am tired, and I want to go home."

Well first I thought that was a little harsh! But then...

"Soon, Padmé Naberrie" he hissed under his breath, "you will learn that no one refuses me."

I had a change of heart ;)

Is he going to be one of those crazy stalkers? Oh dear...Padme Padme Padme

I can't wait til she meets the "stranger"!

Great post!

10. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Interesting. Padme is not a Senator, and the Empire already exists. I can't wait to see where you take this! :)

Glad Padme brushed Palo off, he seems kind of nasty.

Thanks for the PM! [:D]

11. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    This is just too good to be true. This idea is so wonderful! But the way you write, is something unique. I can nothing but admire your work.

Palo...I've always thought he's disgusting, but now he's that even more. And what is Sola trying? If Padmé is having dreams about those adorable blue eyes, let her have them. I know something strange is going to happen soon.

Thanks for the PM, and I hope you update soon. Your writing is always a pleasure.

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Gina - I remember when we had that interesting conversation about Padme's occupation, and I have to say, you made it look flawless. But then again, this is you we are talking about!!!!! :) [face_love] [:D]

Is that SCENE that we talked about coming next?!!!!! I hope it is!!!!! :D

Once again, I can't thank you enough for writing this. And update whenever you can, I know you have alot of other fics that you are working on.

LOL, Mr blue eyes....is it really Anakin??????????????? [face_thinking] :p
    I know!!!! I know!!!! But I'm not telling! [face_mischief]

13. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Ah, Palo. A wee bit character who finally gets himself some attention... albeit, some very negative attention. This chapter had a very Beauty and the Beast feel to it, in that Palo reminded me of Gaston, Padme Belle, and Sola... um... whatever Belle's father was named. Needless to say, Palo irritates me, and naturally I want Padme to find Anakin as it should be. I too thought that Padme's occupation really fit her, and I certainly hope that she can hold out from her family's wish for her to marry so that she can be with you-know-who. [face_whistling] Wonderful job, Gina. I enjoy the eloquence and fresh beauty you bring to this couple. =D=

14. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Great post :)

15. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    What an interesting start.Absolutley fantastic,I can't wait to see what padme finds out about those mysterious blue eyes,which belong to the wonderful anakin.Will he be making an appearance soon?Maybe he could do something with irratating palo,but padme seems to be doing fine at the moment!!!I love the difffernt take on this story,anakin and padme don't really know each other yet,and she hasn't turned queen yet.Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

could you please add me to ure pm list pleaseeee!!![face_praying]

16. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004

WOAH! A bright red Danger sign went up as soon as I read that. We have a powerful (his father is Regional Governor! O_O), immature, unstable and sexually frustrated man throwing threats at our heroine. I have a feeling that this might get ugly. But who knows? Maybe Palo's attack will give our favorite dark horse knight an opportunity to slide in to the rescue.

UP

17. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Thanks so much for reading, everyone! [face_love]

leia_naberrie

In that one sentence, you captured the essence of Padmé Amidala Naberrie.

Thank you! :D And I'm glad you liked Padme as a teacher. And as for Palo, well, more on him in the next chapter.

VA_Parky

Are you so certain the mysterious eyes belong to Anakin? [face_batting]

Princess_Elisabeth

Palo is a jerk, that's for certain. :mad:

CrazyAni

Hmmm...Everyone seems convinced the mysterious man from Padme's dream is Anakin. [face_mischief]

Star_Angel

I don't like Palo, either. [face_beatup] Well, at least not in this story. LOL!

JediMasterRev

Methinks you don't like Palo for some strange reason

Now whatever gave you that idea? O:) Oh, yeah, maybe it's because he is an utter creep in two of my stories! [face_laugh] Hey, it's nothing personal against the guy. :p

VaderLVR64

It's easy to see Padme in the role of a teacher.

Thanks! I thought it was suited to her generous, caring natue.

I don't see Padme with stupid Palo! I hope he gets what's coming to him.

[face_whistling]

jmsbndgrl

Oh, believe me, don't feel sorry for Palo. [face_devil]

randomangel22

Thank you! [face_blush] I'll be glad to add you to the PM list!

AnakinLuver

I love the paragraph where Padme blew off Palo straight up and forward... hee hee... that's the girl I love!!!

Thanks! :D Padme is a strong woman, and she definitely held her own with both Sola and Palo.

Daenarrah

Is it wrong that Sola irritated me like anything this chapter?

No. She irritated me, too. :p

There's going to be trouble ahead.

Indeed there is. [face_devil]

Lieutenant_Jaina

I hope Ani appears in your story soon enough.

Have I mentioned that I'm not above accepting bribes? [face_whistling]

alexceasar

1. He grabbed Padme? Someone is not gonna like that at all.
    2. He threatened Padme? Same someone is definately not gonna like that!

Yes he did, and no, someone is most definitely not gonna like it. ;)

Across_The_Stars-24

Sola obtrusive sisterly self who only means good. We all have our family problems.

Yes, I think we all have a Sola in our families. [face_laugh]

Galactic_Girl

Ugh. Palo. Will he ever learn?

No. Some guys just never do. [face_shame_on_you]

Ani better come soon. It sounds like Palo has something awful planned for Padme...

[face_whistling]

Amidala66

I like how you describe Padme in this story. She is strong and knows what she wants( helping people) and doesn't want(Palo)

Thank you! :D And as for the eyes, well, you'll see. ;)

JediArym

I agree! Sola should let Padme find her own path! But, she does mean well. And yes, Palo IS a jerk! :mad:

WendyGage

Palo seems pretty desperate

And a desperate man is a dangerous man... [face_worried]

HandmaidenVeme

Thank you! [face_blush]

I can't wait for Mr. Blue Eyes to show up

[face_whistling]

anakin_luver

Believe me, you CAN'T be too harsh with this guy. :mad:

jedi_princess18

Thanks! :D Glad you're enjoying the story!

Darth_Father-in-law

Thank you very much. [face_blush] This story was the brainchild of the wonderfully talented Anakin_Heartbreaker, and I'm just grateful he entrusted it into my care. :)

Sola's problem is that she doesn't believe in Padme's dreams. She wants her to focus on what is "real." But, Padme has faith that her dreams have a purpose for her life. ;)

Anakin_Heartbreaker

I remember when we had that interesting conversation about Padme's occupation, and I have to say, you made it look flawless. But then again, this is you we are talking about!!!!!

Thanks! [face_blush]

Is that SCENE that we talked about coming next?!!!!!

Indeed it

18. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    :eek: whoa what an intense chapter!!! but very well written as you had me on the edge of my seat during the whole abusing incident. but i was glad when anakin showed up [face_dancing]and kicked palo's butt he deserved it :mad:. please update soon i'm dying to know what happens next [face_praying]!!

19. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Nice update. This certainly took what I would call an interesting turn! Am totally hooked even more on this story. Looking forward to the next installment!

20. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    wow... wow... just wow... go Anakin, right? Anakin kicked Palo's butt... me so happy... I wonder what Anakin will do with Padme now... probably just take her home... why can't I be Padme? I want Anakin to rescue me... *sigh* can't wait for the next update!

Rachel Rose@};-

I always knew Palo was up to something...:mad:

21. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Palo broke an important rule. You do not mess with the "Stranger's woman". It only angers him and causes the "Agressive Negotiator" (I loved that part), to come out to play.

I did find it interesting that the "Stranger" held himself back in his attacks of Palo. I know he was doing it for Padme's sake, but at least he has some control. It adds depth to his character because we get to see that there is more to him than his dark cloaked form.

So I wonder if Padme is going to wake up to see Mr. Blue Eyes, or if she will be all alone and the mysterious "Stranger" will be gone? I have a feeling it will be the latter, but maybe you'll surprise me.

Excellent update, can't wait until the next one! :)

22. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh my gosh! He's my HERO!!!!

I love the dream Padme had of the stranger standing underneath thr tree and looking up at her with his peircing blue eyes...I can imagine it so clearly now. I think I would have fainted if I was Padme!

Gosh darnit Palo! Now why would you be so foolish as to pick on a watched girl such as Padme? Sure as heck learned your lesson though didn't you?

I love the "fight." If you can call it that! The stranger took those suckers down like a couple of pansies!

Okay...sorry, just watched highlights from the World Cup and now I'm getting all "fan crazy." (calling people pansies ;) )

Loved it! I absolutely can't wait for the next post!

By the by, something else I liked about the fight was how the stranger didn't use any weapons. Makes him all the more dreamy =P~

23. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Excellent update!!!

I knew he'd come:)

24. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Wow! What a dramatic entrance of our blue-eyed hero... I loved the 'aggressive negotiations'... ;)

25. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    :eek: Wow! The stranger is finally in the picture!

Okay, I surrender.:p I have no idea who it is, but judging from this chapter I would go with Vader.

Loved the fighting scene! Your descriptions are so vivid and rich, that I could see it as if I were rescued.=D= [face_blush]

Palo is a jerk, but I didn't except him to go that far! His attempt at rape caught me off guard.

Wonderful update, and please update soon! Thanks for the PM.:)

CrazyAni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.