main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Wow. Um wow... [face_blush] One word my dear - hot! [face_love]
    Excellent Post, Gina.

2. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    *raises hand*

Yes please, I would like to play the part to Padme in that last post. Thank you.

He took her hand and pressed it gently against the flesh above his heart. Padmé felt the steady rhythm of its beating beneath her palm. "It is no longer mine," he whispered, and Padmé saw tears glistening in his eyes. "It's yours. It has always been yours, Padmé, even before I knew you."

I love that part!

3. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    I'm so glad I finally got a chance to catch up with your story. The new chapters really blew me away. Its so wonderful that Padme and Anakin finally admitted their true feelings.

4. DragonLotus

DragonLotus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2006
    I'm...speechless. Wow...
    And I'm still on the edge of my seat, though barely hanging on!

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Oh, oh. They've finally acknowledged their feelings for each other and are about to take it to a higher level (well done on the descriptions there - very hot!) but Anakin is still hiding from her. I have to wonder what the truth really is. Is he a Jedi or not? Did he try and help the Jedi or Palpatine? What is going on and will Padme find out before it is too late?

Great job. Loved it.

6. MissSkywalker68

MissSkywalker68 Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2007
    Wow! So beautiful update! [face_love]

And now I am thinking about the title of this fic "Never love a stranger". What is Anakin hiding from Padmé, now that he has admitted his true feelings for her?

Eagerly waiting for more! Good job, Gina!

7. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Whoa.

Wow.

Whoa.

Lots and lots of things have changed in this story since my last post, but its still whoa.

And a little warm in here.

Congratulations on your win, too.

8. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    [face_love] awwwww :p he is just too lovely for words!! can I keep him in my bedside table??

9. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh. My. GOSH! This is incredible! I can't believe I haven't come across this before! I MUST have a pm!=D=

Cheers_Cazza@};-

10. Darthana

Darthana Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    Great updates! =D= Anakin's letter is very touching, I loved reading it. :)
    And Ch22 was hawt! [face_mischief]
    Thanks for writing it!

11. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    that was such a whirl wind. it was so crazy and heated and passionate with anger and then crazy and heated and passionate with love.

whoa. it felt like i just saw a movie in fast forward. i real good movie.

great update :D

12. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    that was such a whirl wind. it was so crazy and heated and passionate with anger and then crazy and heated and passionate with love.

whoa. it felt like i just saw a movie in fast forward. i real good movie.

great update :D

13. ZeeRaX

ZeeRaX Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2008
    No words just WOW!
    Great story Gina!
    Can you add me in PM list?

14. Sen_Padme_Amidala

Sen_Padme_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2007
    Hi Gina!

I found this story on the exerpt thread for the 2008 awards and it got my curiosity peaked. [face_thinking] Needles to say you have me hooked.[:D] I love how you hae taken Anakin and Padme and thrown them into a different reality with similar situations, and yet you manage to stay true to both of their characters. I am still very curious to know exactly what Anakin has done and/or what he is running from. The last chapter, especially the last part, I have to agree with anakin_luver:

it was so crazy and heated and passionate with anger and then crazy and heated and passionate with love

I think that the craziness, passion, anger, and love are all part of Anakin and Padme's relationship and you show that really well. =D= I can't wait to find out what happens next!

PS - May I please be added to the PM list?

15. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    Nice update. :) :cool:

QFT! ;)

16. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    OMA!!!!!! (Oh, my Anakin!)My first reaction was Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That last chapter was beautiful!

I think I was just as shocked as Padme was when he turned, crossed the room and basically devoured her. :eek: And then I was a puddle of goo....=P~ So much pent-up emotion bursted into flames in one single moment. I just love it! Anakin, I always knew you had it in you, you little devil. [face_devil]

And then when he told her his heart was no longer his own, my heart sang! Finally, after almost a year, they are together! And just like Padme, I don't want it to end. Can time just stand still forever in this one moment? Purty please? [face_praying]
    Damn straight!=D= Had to add that one to my siggy.[face_love]

17. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    JediXManSerenaKenobi

Hey, I'll take a "wow." LOL! Thanks so much for reading! :D

jedi_princess18

Thank you for your kind words. [face_blush]

PadawanMom5610

Wow, HOT! Whew! The passion is back!!!

It was there all along. They just tried to pretend it wasn't. [face_batting]

Well, that's one thing resolved. So we know they love each other, and we know he's no Jedi. Or he was and turned Sith, or he was, turned Sith, then turned back again, or...

All your questions are about to be answered! :D

jmsbndgrl

Of course, with these two, it seems like for every step they take forward, they end up taking two steps back. :p

AnakinLuver

gah....

ROTFL!! Thank you. I take that as high praise indeed! [face_laugh]

randomangel22

WOW!! I think that the room just got a little hotter while I was reading that...

Would you believe that my computer actually started to overheat while I was writing it? o_O I mean, not because of the scene's hotness or anything, just because it's a really old computer and the fan wasn't working right and it started screeching and then this alarm went off and everything. It was really quite annoying. :p

ratna

:eek: Oh, no! You did NOT just wave a plate of gooey cyberbrownies in front of me! *must?resist* :_|

VaderLVR64

Thank you, my dear! [face_batting] Now get back to unpacking! :p

Jeditheskyisblue

The answer to that question is coming right up! :D

his_desiring_flame

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed the update. @};-

MoAngel

The wait is about to be over! :)

leia_naberrie

Hi there! @};- Don't worry. There will be plenty more cliffies to dangle from in the upcoming chapters. :p

Galactic_Girl

LOL! Thank you for the lovely compliment! [:D]

HandmaidenVeme

*raises hand* Yes please, I would like to play the part to Padme in that last post. Thank you.

Not so fast! The queue forms behind me. [face_batting] :p

I was worried the "heart" lines might be a bit over the top, so I'm glad to know you liked that part. LOL!

Kitten

Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapters. And yes, they've finally admitted their feelings for each other. But their battle isn't over yet. [face_worried]

DragonLotus

You are too kind! [face_blush] Thank you!

dianethx

Those are all excellent questions. Most of which will be answered in the next chapter! [face_whistling]

MissSkywalker68

He's hiding a lot more than she realizes. The question is, will she be able to handle the truth when he finally decides to be honest with her? [face_worried]

Luna_Nightshade

Thank you very much! [face_blush]

michaellover

LOL! Only if you can wrestle him out from inside the drawer in MY bedside table. [face_laugh]

Jedi_Master_Cazz

Hi there! Welcome to the story. Glad you're enjoying it. I'd be happy to add you to the PM list! @};-

Darthana

Thank you! Believe me, I enjoyed writing it. [face_batting] LOL!

anakin_luver

Wow! Thank you for your kind words. I take that as quite a compliment. [face_blush]

ZeeRaX

I'd be honored to add you to the PM list! Glad you're enjoying the fic! @};-

Sen_Padme_Amidala

Thank you so much for your lovely review! :D I'm glad the story has you intrigued, and I hope you enjoy the remaining chapters. I'll gladly add you to the PM list!

Ulic_Starwalker

LOL! Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed the update! :)

AnakinsLuv

ROTFL!!!!! LOVE the sig! [face_laugh] Thanks so much for your lovely review. Glad you liked the update!

Here's the next update. Hope it answers a few of your questions! ;)

[b]AUTHOR'S NOTE:[/b] Well, I had a nice run there for a while on timely updates, LOL. But unfortunately, school is now back in session here which means it's back to work time for me. But in addition to work, I'm also trying to start graduate school as soon as possible which means I'm busy studying for the GRE and trying

18. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    AHA, I knew it! He WAS a sith. Now a reformed one! I recognize many lines from Luke and Leia's conversation in RotJ. A long awaited, GREAT chapter. Take your time. With DRL comsuming you, I think I can safely say, we all understand.

19. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Very, very sneaky. Love this little twist to things. Definitely makes sense! Can't wait for the impending showdown!

Excellent as always!

20. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    A long time ago in a house far away, there was a mother who was strong in the ways of the Force.
    She "forced" her sons to clean their room, she "forced" her sons to behave.
    - Part of a story written by my 9 yr. old sons I found while cleaning their desks

MASTER sig! omg!

... you have twins...? hmmmm....

-- Back to the story--

Great chapter. Yes, of course I am waving chocolatey, gooey, delicious brownies in your direction. I want Anakin to stand up to Palpatine with Padme (aka his Soul) by his side, and wipe the floor with the evil dude. Although I am not eager for this story to end. It has just been so lovely, every page.

Loved this:

But all this time, the Force ... I think ... somehow ... wasn't leading me away from him, but ... to you.

So carry on, dear author, we are all at your mercy.

21. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    So Anakin was a Sith once upon a time. [face_mischief]

Well, that explains his mysterious appearance and always running around. [face_thinking]

But looks like Palps is coming to reek havoc and mayhem. [face_skull]

Great post and thanks for the PM!

22. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Aw, poor Anakin!! He must feel terrible... but hopefully he and Padme will prevail and defeat Sidious together. Love knows no bounds. (Er, I'll stop the cheesy phrasings.)

Superb update, Gina! Can't wait for more!!

- Serena

23. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    Well, that explains a lot. So now what do they do? I'm sure you will enlighten us in time. I still love that they shared the dreams. If the Force was leading him to her, then maybe he needs her with him to defeat the Emperor. But will he ever truly be free of the Dark Side? I'm wondering how this story could possibly have a happy ending... As always, this was masterful. Thank you for your wonderful story. =D= [face_love]

24. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I had a feeling that's what his secret was....

I have faith that Anakin will be able to defeat the Emperor- now that he has something to fight for.

25. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    :eek:
    Great chapter! =D=

I knew it, Anakin was a Sith! Glad to see he came to his senses. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.