main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New 6" Black Series Coming From Hasbro

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Jan 30, 2013.

1. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    I'm shocked at the delay on that one. I have had Han, Luke and Leia in the singles for a couple months.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Found the deluxe Boba at target today, so I could t leave without him. Hoping I get lucky tomorrow with the Clone Wars figures.

Dawud786 likes this.
  3. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    I went to 2 stores on the TCW hunt. No luck. Got some shipment delivery info though. Tuesday night.

4. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    The clone wars figures are up on target! Limited to one per person. I ordered Echo, Obi and Anakin. Caught them 40 minutes late so I’m glad they were still up. Super smooth online order!

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  5. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    I ordered Anakin. Should be here Friday. I hope I can acquire Echo. Turns out, I want him and so does my son.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  6. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    Skywalker and Kenobi are together again![​IMG]

7. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  8. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Hasbro are marking the 5 year (I can’t believe it’s been that long) anniversary of Rogue One with some new Black Series figures. Jyn, Cassian, Chirrut, Baze and K-2SO will be re-released and re-packaged. There will also be three new figures: Bodhi, Galen Erso and Antoc Merrick.

I’m a huge R1 fan and I’m happy that Hasbro are releasing these figures. That said, I’m disappointed by the absence of a Saw Gerrera figure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    Hey! Sweet!

That Cassian was previously only available on a Target exclusive 3 pack with Jyn and a Death Trooper. Glad to see Bodhi is getting his due!

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Glad to see Bodhi and Galen! I'd take another Cassian so I can keep the 3 pack in package

11. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    The final Archive wave of 2021 was also announced. ANH Leia w/photoreal. ROTS Obi-Wan w/ photoreal, sadly same old head sculpt instead of one of the newer Clone Wars ones. 501st clone trooper and Darth Revan.

12. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    For me, Leia and the 501st trooper is most likely. I'm not entirely jazzed on Obi-Wan and I have the original. I already have Revan.

14. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Ooooh I want these.

Got endor luke the other day.

[​IMG]

15. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    I really like that figure. I need to reshuffle my shelves that have figures out. I have ROTS Ani and Obi-Wan out alongside TCW season 7 Ahsoka. Anakin continually falls down. Driving me mad. Might plop him and Obi out for their TCW incarnations.

Currently, the Wal-Mart Jedi Luke is out, but it might be fun to pull out the Endor Big 3 instead.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  16. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    The new Archive figure of Obi-Wan is atrocious. If they applied the photo real deco to Leia’s face, why wouldn’t they do the same to Obi-Wan — especially being that they just put out an Obi-Wan figure that looks significantly more like Ewan McGregor even though it’s from an animated series? I have the original figure and just swapped its head with the Walgreens exclusive Clone Wars Obi-Wan, but it’s not perfect. Hasbro really needs to totally redo that figure, in my opinion.

That being said, the Rogue One crew looks GREAT. I don’t have a lot of room for many more figures, but I might have to pick up Jyn, Cassian and K-2SO if they look that good in person. The photo real deco on Jyn’s face in particular is phenomenal.

The livestream on Wednesday was overall really solid, but I am bummed that it seems like, at this point, they’re deliberately ignoring the Sequel Trilogy. I realize they aren’t as popular with some fans, and I certainly don’t expect a whole wave of figures from the sequels, but there’s too many major characters that have yet to be released in 6” or 3.75” scale. Crait Luke has been rumored for the Black Series for FOREVER now, and according to YakFace, Jedi Training Luke and Leia are supposedly coming, too. I hope that’s true, because the sequels definitely need some more love in 6” scale.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  17. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    I want Bodhi, but I would consider getting Jyn for the photo real. I would like that version of Cassian.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  18. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I’ll pick up the whole R1 wave at some point. I only ever got the original Jyn. Missed out on chirrut and Baze, and didn’t find the target exclusive cassian, whose outfit I preferred.

19. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    I think I paid a slightly inflated price for Chirrut, and then found Baze at 5 Below when the R1 wave was hitting that store. Got Krennic and a death trooper then as well

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  20. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I really don't like Han's hair

Master_Rebado likes this.
  22. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004

[​IMG]

:p

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Pretty sure it's based off of the first round of promo photos where his hair is shorter

[​IMG]

24. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Hasbro have announced a Trapper Wolf figure (Dave Filoni’s Mandalorian cameo) and a Cantina Showdown set featuring Dr Evazan, Ponda Baba and Obi Wan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  25. Dawud786

Dec 28, 2006
    At 9 AM EST target.com is putting the Hondo, stormie Luke and Din/Grogu exclusives up for pre-order again.