main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY New Albany Library Star Wars Day

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Feb 25, 2018.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Faith and Begorrah! New Albany Library will be having their Star Wars Day on St Patrick's Day (March 17th) this year. Dr Reynolds will be a special guest there again and the 501st and Rebel Legion will be there to keep the crowds entertained. Start time is 1PM with Dr Reynolds giving his presentation at 3PM.

"Join us for a celebration of Star Wars for all ages! We'll have a variety of Star Wars-themed crafts, games, and activities, as well as visitors from a galaxy far, far away... At 3 PM in the auditorium local Star Wars author David West Reynolds will be presenting his new documentary "Journey to Tataouine" followed by a brief Q&A. Drop by the library anytime during the month of March to see Dr. Reynold's Star Wars exhibit on display. No registration required."

Relin likes this.
  2. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Sweet.

I just wish it was as cool as the SW Reads event we did.

3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Anyone go? I admit I forgot.

4. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Ja. Great time. I was there in my TIE Pilot costume entertaining the crowd with the rest of the 501st. Relin showed up as well. After I costumed down I joined him for Dr Reynold's talk/presentation. Entertaining and informative as always and he played his new documentary that he kickstarted (and I have a copy of). He was engaging and gracious as I asked him for autographs on many many items.