main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions New Canon GenoHaradan?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ARC_RC-7567, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    First, I'm not sure if this is the place to discuss, but this is the EU thread and the GenoHaradan was old EU material. So the GenoHaradan was a secretive bounty hunter organization that influenced galactic events from the time of the Old Republic. Now that the EU is non-canon, are their any organizations in the new canon that mirror the GenoHaradan? The only ones that come to mid for me are the Shadow Collective and Zann Consortium, mainly because both were relatively secretive. Any other?

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
  3. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    Huh interesting. But don't they act more officially? It says that they receive permits from the Empire. GenoHaradan worked against all the major factions to influence events for themselves. Like wasn't it supposed it the GenoHaradan that got Sidious and Tyrannus in contact with Jango Fett?

4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    That's my headcaon.

ARC_RC-7567 and Darth Dreadwar like this.
  5. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    Interesting. So I assume we don't have a new canon explanation for this? I seriously wish the Obi-Wan and Anakin comic series wasn't just 5 issues, could have been a great opportunity to expand on that era. They could have established a ton of things into the canon, but nooooo, "no one likes the prequels" says Disney tauntingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.