main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive NEW CeiranHarmony Artwork: Tenel Ka (Artwork Manipulation/Re-Coloring)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by CeiranHarmony, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Ceiran/2006-2-2-6a.jpg]

Hope you like it... I always saw Tenel Ka in this picture of Louis Royo, fantasy artist. So I recoloured it to look even more like Tenel Ka. well... not much altered as you can see. So credit to Royo for this.

2. Darth_Snuggle

Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    Mmm... saucy =P~ Nice job on the modifications!

(I've got to stop running into you on other threads. Whenever I see the bear I think I'm talking to myself [face_laugh] )

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Darth_Snuggle wrote: Mmm... saucy!

I'll say! It's probably just me, but I have a bit of trouble imagining TK being so obviously...inviting... If anything, I think she'd just be very straightforward about things--like in TJK--stating what she wants and going from there! The razor-claws on her hands also seem a bit "over-the-top"... **shrugs**

All that aside, tho (and it's all personal taste, mind you!), it's a very nice manip--nice work with the braids and the dress. And it is great to see more Tenel Ka, in any case!

FF

4. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    I agree with FalconFan that it's a bit strange for Tenel Ka, but I love this pic! [face_love] =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.