main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL New Fan Movie - Possible Casting Call

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wacko-T-TimeLord, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wacko-T-TimeLord

Wacko-T-TimeLord Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2000
    Greetings. My name is Peter, and I am the Writer/Producer of Pirates of Gallifrey Productions. We are currently in the works of our First Movie: Jedi Reborn. Its been a fun project and we hope to submit it to the Force.net soon. I've learned alot and had alot of fun.
    We hope to make a sequel to it if it comes out nice. and it got me thinking. Is there anyone out there that would like to get some acting experience by playing a part in our next more, or if you would just like to work on one, but never got the right people together, now is your chance. just curious if it rases any eyebrows

sincerely
    Peter

2. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Well, if I didn't live so far away I would be up for it. We are in the middle of working on our fan film as well. Go check out the site sometime and tell me what you think!

www.questforvengeance.com

3. alex7221

alex7221 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2001
    Hey!!! I'm over in St.Pete!!! Please contact me ASAP with regards to the fan movie, I'd love to be involved and if I do say so myself I think I have some great talents to bring to the table for this fan movie!!!
    Trust me you won't be disappointed!

4. MusicJedi

MusicJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2001
    Hello. I am in Lakeland, and would like to pitch in if I could.

5. SITH23

SITH23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2001
    i am in florida and i would like to be a part of your film !

6. shine

shine Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 5, 1999
    I'll be the handsome Jedi or the Wookie, depends on if I shave that day. ;)

7. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
  8. DBV

DBV Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2001
    Hello my name is Aaron Vaughan and Im making my first star wrars fan film. I have my own Business in digital video. Im also a artist and animater I work in adobe preiere & after effects & animation master 2000 . Im having so much fun making this film .

Watching star wars made want to be a jedi but when I saw the making of star wars I wanted to be George Lucas. this is such a great learning experience.

To all you fellow fan film makers may the force be with you.

Im from Winter Haven fl.
    If you would like some help in video work on your fan film Ill keep my prices low for you. Email me airfx1@earthlink.net

Be sure to look for my movie ( Sith Nation ) on TFN . It will be out some time in Oct. 2001

VISIT MY WEB PAGE http://airfx.homestead.com/DBV.html
    you may need DSL or Cable to view my page properly

9. NsyncJediKnight

NsyncJediKnight Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2001
    i would love to help with the technical aspect/ behind the scenes and maybe possibly small part on screen. i'm in tampa. may the force be with you.

10. BIGBRET

BIGBRET Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2001
    If I remember correctly, your in NPR right. I would like to help. I am not sure I am an actor. My wife is good at acting asleep. Maybe you could use that. Seriously, let me know I'm in.

On a slightly different note: I see a lot of tampa area people in here that have not been taking part in our general discussions. We could really use everyone in the areas support. Please consider making some post to the general discussions, some of us our trying to develope a stong Central Florida Chapter here. Thanks,

11. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    Hey I live in the Orlando area, I would really like a chance to sneak one of my movie's charachters into someone elses film....like get some starwars fan films to over lap....I have some really great costume ideas too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.