main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Fan Movie

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by lordhalla, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordhalla

lordhalla Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    Thanks to Nashlabs special effects and the director Stephen Nash and producer Chris Hancock, The new under 10 min movie is nearly complete and should be released on friday. Pleace visit the site http://www.nashlabs.f2s.com/stephen/home.htm
    and watch the trailer and tell me what you think because we need ideas for a sequal. Also we have finished filming a film called the tax man and would be interested in any logos or poster for this film.

Thank you for watching our trailer.

2. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Watched the trailer. I always have lots of respect for someone who has sat down and actually managed to do all their rotoscoping. I myself have a nice little movie that will never see the light of day cause I just can't get my head around the whole rotoscoping thing. Of course, if someone were to offer their services in completing my little 3 minute epic, I would be most grateful:)

Nice little trailer, any idea when the movie will be finished?

My only quible is that you were not in costume, but hey at least you've achieved a unique look for your movie, lets call it "urban Jedi".

3. lordhalla

lordhalla Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    The movie is done check it out

4. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Its very..... Interesting.

I don't think that it will win any awards, but the fact that you have actually managed to sit down and put in the hard work required to finish a movie moves me to doth my cap to you good sir.

A little more plot and maybe a costume or two would have helped a lot, but all in all i'm sure its something you can look back on in years to come and have a chuckle.

Any plans for a sequel?

5. lordhalla

lordhalla Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    Hi Welsh Guy

There are plans for a sequal. It will be calleed revenge of the sith. There will be more people. More fight scenes and its longer. Also many clones of Lord Halla (bad guy). Any thoughts please reply.
    Has no filming or release date. But script has been writen.

Thanx

6. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Any change that you could send me the script for this movie. I can better offer my opinion and advice if I know what type of project your going for.

P.S. Revenge of the Sith??

I think that may already be taken ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.