main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN new finds local

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by bobayoda34, Feb 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobayoda34

bobayoda34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2001
    Has anyone found any new 3-3/4" figures lately? Something like the new Han Bespin Escape, Plo Koon, Biker Scout, etc? If so, where and when? Some finds today by me: 300th Boba Fett, 12" Tarpals and Kaadu. Both at Plymouth Target around 11:30 am today. The Fett was $9.99 and 12" Kaadu was $59.99.
    I got the Fett but skipped the 12". Wait till it goes on clearance (I hope!!).

2. bobayoda34

bobayoda34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2001
    Oh, there was only 1 Fett left, but 6 or so 12" Kaadu's.

3. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    12" Tarpals and Kaadu at Target in West St. Paul also as of last Saturday. Then, they didn't have new figures or 300th Fett though.

4. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Wal-Mart in Hastings has tons of Dagobah Darth Vader (which I haven't yet seen anywhere else). I personally must note that I think this is the coolest figure ever made! You have to take it out of the package to have fun though. Besides using translucent black plastic on the entire body, the head pops off, and the mask removes to reveal Luke's face! You can recreate your own little ESB cave thingy. Or just have fun with a headless Vader. Or a Lukey-faced Vader.

They also had Endor General Leia and Poncho Qui-Gon which are pretty much everywhere now. And Jek Porkins & Mas Amedda.

5. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Ahhh!!!! I think I'm going to go have nightmares now! That rivals Bobafemme's creepy SW toy that V2k is getting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.