main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Galactic Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kuna_Tiori, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    In other words, WK, you have alot of characters all in high positions.

Well, it's not my fault that FID has been using lies and trickery to steal all our members.

<Shrugs> I do what I can. I hope it doesn't come down to the point where I have to NPC as EVERYBODY.

And I'll have the updated roster as soon as the Mon Cal situation finishes, so I can make a few updates at once.

2. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Wk, it's not me who's doing it. Did you ever consider that your actions caused them to leave?

3. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Well, IMO the members left either because of a blind and inexplicable desire to destroy the Empire or because of Real Life. But you basically set a bad example for them.

Remember Rule #4 from the first post: Keep IC and OOC posts clean and non-offensive. I think everyone (including myself) should keep this in mind.

4. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    I set a bad example? You kicked me out of my own faction! I think they sympathize with that. It's either that or some other nebulous reason. This RP was rebel versus Imp/YV, not Rebel and Imp versus the YV. That's just plain stupid to make a friend of your enemy. And I blame myself for that mistake. But be sure that you'll pay IC for what you did to me OOC and IC.

5. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    FID, do you think you'll be able to stand up against the Empire with your diminished forces? Especially if you upset them enough to start to get annoyed with you?

6. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Yes, yes I do. I have other....assests. :D My forces aren't diminished. Seriously. And AD should've known better before going up against a godmodder.

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Laugh it up all you want FID. But know WE shall have the last laugh when the combined might of Bravo's fleets and Lavos' resources come knocking at the door of the vaunted 'New Alliance'.

Abandoned and poisoned? What do you mean? Also, weren't you at Bakura, not the Imperials?

A good point Bravo, it would seem that perhaps Jace has yet another score of crimes to his name, now he can claim a right to the charge of genocide...

It looks bad when you run from a dying world Jace...

It looks even worse once that world is dead.

I hope you all heed the new dawning people, the Galactic Republic is here, and with our treaty entact and the Force as our ally, we will triumph over our enemies.

Regards,
    Director Kane Lavos.

8. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Do you seriously think AD could have championed against five Republic fleets with his one?

And yes, the combined Imperial/Republic forces will find you, and the results will be most unpleasant.

9. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Again, he could've fled. And Bravo did godmod, the reason why I say this is because the RA/NR didn't have the credits to afford hyperspace jammers/whatever.

10. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Bravo gave AD a chance to leave, so did Lavos. AD refused even though he had inferior forces. It's not Bravo's fault nor the Republic's that your commander couldn't recognise a battle he couldn't win.

11. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    It's still godmodding to have technology that your faction wouldn't normally have. Also I'm not blaming anything but AD for AD's failure, but that failure should've never taken place.

12. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    And remember, Mon Calamari is, for all intents and purposes, the most important world in the Republic. It would make sense that the most advanced technology we could, buy, steal, or make would go there first.

Bravo can nullify his "hyper-traps," it still wouldn't matter. AD refused to leave at all, so the battle would have gone on as it had until the cease-fire.

13. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Doesn't matter, personally I think everyone who defects gets a raw deal. I mean think about it, you take a portion of your fleet with you. Or in my case none at all. Then you get these yahoo's saying "You can't take any fleets with you, they're not loyal to you." Kieran was with me on this decussion, but he doesn't seem to wanna act on what he said before. Okay, if I don't get a goshdern(think opposite) fleet then my character should at the most have some clout in the NR's military when they encounter me. I'm not complaining but you guys(GM's included) sorta screwed me as far as fairness goes. What good is defecting and making your own faction or group such as Jace and myself have done if you can't do a damn thing? They've basically robbed me of ANY ability to do anything. And I'm gonna post this rant in the WC because I think it also needs addressing.

14. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    One of our fleets has access to an MC-80a, the old Fire's Ice. Bravo, you may want to place it somewhere.

15. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Heh...very funny, why don't you support the motion to remove Bravo rather than encourage him? And no, Im not going for it since I already know some jack@$$ is gonna 'replace' the crew or some other PoS godmodding.

16. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Probably true, probably true.

17. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Yeah, Kieran supported the issue to let whole fleets join you. BUT no one listened to him and the issue was split 50/50, mainly the ones who opposed it were RA/NR members. I hate to pick on this faction, but it's true, so what does that tell ya?

18. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Who's saying I don't support the motion to remove Bravo? I'm asking him to place the ship somewhere because that's his job. He's not gone yet.

19. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Technically he is gone, just not removed since he stated he's not gonna post for a couple days.

EDIT: Bah! Okay, umm....I feel stupid here. Was Home One an MC-80a or a regular MC-80? That's what the Fire's Ice is, it's like Home One. :\

20. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Home one was a modified MC-80a, I think.

EDIT: And nonetheless, it's still his responcibility to take care of moving ships around in the fleet.

21. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Great, knowing him he'll hide it in a classified area. [face_plain] I have no faith in most of the members of this group. [face_plain] No offense Seti.

22. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Fine, I'll exercise I little authority here. I'm taking the Fire's Ice, and placing it at Sullust as a command platform. It will coordinate our space operations around Sullust and will serve as a meeting place for diplomatic missions.

Now you know where it is, and what it's being used for. Happy?

23. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Yes actually. But IC I don't know where it is. ;) I'll fix that though. :p

EDIT: On a side note, like my new quotes? [face_mischief]

also I apologize if I've been giving you a hard time, but I've been asking for a modicum of respect and I haven't gotten it.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    NAVAL ORDER:

Okay, I need to know where all Rebel fleets are, and NOW! If we don't know where our fleets are, I will be called for god modding if I use them, because I don't know where they are.

If I don't have the fleet locations by the end of the night, I will PM every Naval officer for them. For the fleets we do not know where they are at, I will place them at the most logical location.

FID:

Now you know what I have been going though for the past month and half.

UPDATED POSITIONS LIST:

If you are listed by a position for the thread, you have the job of making sure that those stats are updated every two weeks. If you do a good job with every update, meaning you do not fall behind and its neat and correct, you can earn higher rank.

Defense Force Information: Bravo

Fleet Roster: DarthSeti5

Member Roster: Warlord_Ken

Political Leader: Warlord_Ken

Military Commander: Warlord_Ken

Starfighter Division Commander: Blue_10

Naval Commander: Bravo

Game Master: CaptFlar

(Edit:Add on)

-Fleet Admiral Bravo

25. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    No, not really since you're in a leadership position. I can give Wk a weeee bit of credit for actually making this thread and taking a hell of alot of time to type it up. As for you, you're a Jedi, you figure it out. And it looks like you pretty much used every fleet to bottle up Mon Cal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.