main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver New here... :D

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Borrego, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borrego

Borrego Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    Hello all:

Im new here, not just on Tipoca City, also on all the forums... i knew about this site... theforce.net, but always i just checked some things i wanted and that was all...

Some minutes ago I was searching on google for jedi stuff on Vancouver, and it sent me here, it showed me Jedi groups all over the world, and i was amazed. :D

I didnt really undestand completely about all this, but well, im happy, and im interested... ill understand it and get used to this with the time...

But well, why im here?... Im here cause im moving to Vancouver very very soon... this July :D, so as i told u was searching for Jedi stuff on Vancouver, cause i love SW, everything on it, but the most, the Jedi being, sooo... when i get there, on Vancouver ill like to meet you, to hang out with you, to learn from you, and do everything u are used to do together...

Well ill wait for some replies from u... ask me anything u want, im open for everything... now from here, or some cool stuff when i get there =).

(probably ill always have a few ortography mistakes cause english is not my 1st language, but i think im good enough with it... and will obviously get better over there).

2. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!!! Feel free to ask qustions and whatnot... thats what the forums are for anyways....

If you dont mind me asking, where are you from before moving here in Vancouver?!?

Well, hope to meet you in one of our club's events....

Cheers

3. Borrego

Borrego Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    Tnx =)...

Dont worry I dont mind at all... im from Mexico (dont look like 1 though :/ )... and even if im moving only for a year... maybe more, not sure yet... ill be glad to participate with all of you, whatever u do... =)

Greetings...

4. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Welcome!

5. ObiwanJenobi

ObiwanJenobi Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005
    :D WELCOME to the boards and don't be stranger.....[face_mischief]

6. dooku-ca-choo

dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2004
    Welcome Borrego, nice to have you aboard.

7. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.