main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BOARD New Imperial Assault Expansion!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by CloneTrooper9000, May 5, 2017.

1. CloneTrooper9000

CloneTrooper9000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014
    After much speculation from fans of the game, Fantasy Flight has finally released info on the next Imperial Assault expansion, Heart of the Empire! Ahsoka Tano, Emperor Palpatine and Maul will finally be in the game, not mention new playable campaign characters and new units! Imperial Assault has become one of my all time favorite games, so any time a new expansion is released I get super excited!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Disappointed about Ashoka. Kanan would be a far better addition.

3. CloneTrooper9000

Sep 7, 2014
    Speak for yourself, I'd rather have Ahsoka. I'm certain Kanan and the rest of the Ghost crew will show up in a future expansion though.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  4. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    What will Ashoka bring that Davith or Diala won't (to skirmish mode) or Luke/Kenobi won't bring as allies (to campaign mode)?

5. CloneTrooper9000

Sep 7, 2014
    I guess we'll have to wait and see what FFG has planned.

6. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Well, they did announce it a bit. I'm not sure this adds utility that allies who already exist don't. Kanan would actually make sense as someone who could buff Ezra (later) and Davith/Diala right now.

Also Palpatine for 8 threat is obscene.

Ahsoka Tano Ally Pack

"It's every citizen's duty to challenge their leaders, to keep them honest, and hold them accountable if they're not."
    –Ahsoka Tano

From her humble beginnings as a headstrong student, Ahsoka Tano grew admirably into her roles as warrior, leader, and spy. She's just the rebellious sort of figure you'll want on your side as you hope to recover this lost Force artifact for the Rebellion—or, at the very least, keep it from falling into the hands of figures like Maul or the Emperor.
    With her Force talents and rebellious spirit, Ahsoka may offer you just the edge you need to survive your adventures on Coruscant. Using the Force to enhance her leaps, she can quickly move into position wherever she and her twin lightsabers are needed most. And then she can press the attack with one blue die and two green dice, as well as the ability her Twin Sabers provide her to reroll all her attack dice or all the defender's defense dice.
    [​IMG]
    Moreover, Ahsoka's talents, spirit, and connection to the Force pervade the rest of the Ahsoka Tano Ally Pack, as well. If you're daring enough, you can join her as she works against the Empire in new side mission that you can add to your campaign. You'll find Ahsoka's Force talents reflected by four of the expansion's five new Command cards, and the fifth takes full advantage of her talents as a Spy. And two new skirmish missions provide ample opportunities for you to fight alongside Ahsoka, sowing chaos in the heart of the Empire.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Never heard of the game, but it's cool that Ahsoka is in it. Haven't been much for board games nowadays, however.