main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub New Jedi Order / Legacy of the Force Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Adalia-Durron , Jul 3, 2007.

1. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    I am so tempted to join... but I am in too many games already... but the time period... decisions, decisions...

Sinrebirth likes this.
  2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm in three...........three now with four characters not counting @zark s Belgium...... but I do have more than one personality! :p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  3. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    Though I might join just to torment you... :p

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh Wing Commander Kya is gonna love you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adalia-Durron and TheAdmiral like this.
  5. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    That's it then! I will work on the CS, the more games I am in, the merrier!

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I could hate you!!

starts list of first to die by her friendly fire........ :p

7. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
    You are a very interesting Jedi...

Sinrebirth likes this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You have no idea...........none.

Sinrebirth and TheAdmiral like this.
  9. TheAdmiral

Mar 28, 2004
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Been there, done that, even had a sweatshirt to prove it........but evolved.

Sinrebirth and TheAdmiral like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Your shirt evolved and tried to eat you?

My sheet is up in game and in the Resource Thread.

PCCViking likes this.
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    No I evolved and gave the shirt away................to a friend. ;)

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Era Summary - NJO to the gap between LotF: Inferno and LotF: Fury

After years of warfare, the Yuuzhan Vong were defeated and the Sekot Accords signed. The Galactic Alliance, with the Hapans, Imperial Remnant, Hutts and even the Chiss, secured a sturdy peace, with Denon being used as the galactic capital until Coruscant was sufficiently restored, some five years later.

But in that time period tensions arose between more independent minded systems such as Corellia, Adumar, Fondor and Commenor, and those dedicated to preparing for the next Yuuzhan Vong. Coruscant, Kuat, Bothawui, and Mon Calamari, allied with the Remnant and Hapans, expected more and more contributions to the Galactic Alliance fleet that eventually rebellion was inevitable - a conflict nudged along by the Dark Lady of the Sith, Lumiya, who had set her eyes on Jacen Solo as her apprentice. The secret apprentice of Darth Vader, Lumiya has been hiding for the last thirty five years - planning for this moment.

Corellia had its own factions to undo the status quo, secretly restoring Centerpoint - an ancient starbuster superweapon - and constructing a secret assault fleet. The Alliance and Jedi intervened to sabotage Centerpoint and force regime change, but Lumiya leaked the details and a stalemate ensued - Centerpoint was sabotaged by Jacen and his unofficial apprentice, Ben Skywalker, but the kidnapping of the Corellian Prime Minister by Jaina Solo was prevented.

The stalemate became a blockade of Corellia, with Rogue Squadron enforcing it, and Coruscant descended into a police state when the planet was struck by terrorism. Jacen Solo, now in league with Lumiya, pushed to transform the newly formed Galactic Alliance Guard into the frontline weapon against terror, even as worlds seceded from the Alliance in protest - Bothawui included.

The Corellian assault fleet was lost while attempting to overthrow Queen Mother Tenal Ka - the secret lover of Jacen and the mother of their child, Allana - but Lumiya masterminded a Confederation against the Alliance, which the Bothans, Commenori, and Corellians joined. The Hutts, Adumari and others followed suit, and the Alliance found itself forced to embrace more militant measures to keep the peace - resulting in a military coup, installing Jacen Solo and Admiral Niathal as co-rulers of the Galactic Alliance.

Luke had been distracted by his visions of a Dark Man, convinced it was Lumiya, and ignoring the possibility that it was Jacen to keep what little family harmony remained - especially with Han and Leia supporting Corellian independence, though equally sabotaging the Corellian coup attempt on Hapes when they realised the horrible lengths that the rebels would go to - they authorised the assassination of the child Hapan Princess, Allana. Mara Jade Skywalker, with the help of Ben, discovered Lumiya's influence over Jacen and confronted him - a confrontation which saw Jacen kill her in self-defence - and Luke kill Lumiya out of vengeance. The later realisation that Mara's killer was still at large, and unknown, shattered Luke's resolve, casting a darkness to his heart unlike any other he had previously suffered.

Jacen Solo became Darth Caedus, and took the Jedi Academy on Ossus hostage to force Jedi cooperation against the Confederation, which had consolidated its fleets. An armada advanced on Kuat, and with Hapan help Darth Caedus managed to hold the line, forcing a costly and bloody stalemate. He had expected the Jedi and Wookiees to turn the tide, but instead they refused to fight, and Caedus travelled to Kashyyyk to burn the worldforest down - an attack which forced the Confederation to divert to save the Wookiees, but also saw Hapes declare neutrality with the Jedi and Kashyyyk.

That was a few days ago now, and so, a month after his rise to co-rule of the galaxy as Jacen Solo, Darth Caedus, keeping his Sith heritage a secret, needs to secure a Sith apprentice and shore up his forces. The Confederation advance on the Core is continuing, and until Jacen can kidnap his secret daughter from Queen Mother Tenel Ka and force Hapan cooperation, he turns to the criminal element within Galactic Alliance prisons and finds a surprising asset.

Aden Kya, the formerly disgraced Wing Commander that had troubled the Wild Knights, Rogues, Wraiths, Blackmoon, Vanguard and Twin Suns squadrons so, has been released to reorganise the squadrons which have fallen away during the long peace. Knowing that the former leader of one of the squadrons is the present lover of Jedi Master Kyp Durron, Jacen Solo intends to both replenish his ranks and lay a trap for the Jedi Order.

One they cannot resist.

@Corellian_Outrider.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  14. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Vergere custom made figure

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  15. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Seha Dorvald…

She was one of the characters nominated for the EUC / Art challenge back in the day. I drew her portrait for that round.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well now I need to see that so I can use it.

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  17. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    It's a few years old and needs a bit of touch up…

[​IMG]

EDIT: That was made in 2012. Amazing how time flies.

PCCViking likes this.
  18. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Find it kinda sad that even this describtion again includes this Denningverse retcon of "Vergere was a villian and everything she did was to corrupt Jacen." Takes just a lot of depth away from the character and the story in general.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  19. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    It has been a while since I've read the books but I had thought she gave Jacen a new perspective in order to survive and endure at the hands of his captives…

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  20. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Speaking of character art, I have never seen a rendition of Nelani Dinn, which continues to disappoint me.

21. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Seems everyone just forgets poor Nelani, keep in mind Jacen cold bloodly murdered her, yet he is hated both in and out of universe for killing Mara in self defense.

Atollon_Dweller likes this.
  22. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Mara was justifiable, Nelani wasn’t.

But everyone forgets about Nelani Dinn because she isn’t a main character.

Atollon_Dweller likes this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    @Sinrebirth - I propose we 'USE' this fan club as the Black Sheep are Using the X Wing Fan club to 'discuss' 'The Last Stand'. For all players to interact outside the game and to plot............ what say you?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  24. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Or the reverse, since a good bit of them are already in the XWFC.

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Its mostly the other game over there, so we could be here, to stop confusion. ;)