main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive New Jedi Outcasts RP...V. 2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SECRETSISTER, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    Welcome to Version 2.0 of the New Jedi Outcasts, the continuing story of the most motley crew in the Galaxy! If you need access to the old thread to check on TAGS, to catch up on the current story or just for an amusing read, please click on this link:

New Jedi Outcasts RP

NEITHER LIGHT NOR DARK?WE ARE BUT A SHADOW?WALKING A FINE LINE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG. WE DO WHAT WE WANT, WHEN WE WANT. WE DO NOT CAUSE OR START TROUBLE, BUT CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES WHEN NECESSARY.

Message Status: High Importance
    Message Clearance: All Personnel
    Message From: Supreme Chancellor SECRETSISTER
    Message Subject: Jedi Outcast Official Roster Update

Rank List
    Chancellor
    Vice Chancellor
    Grand General / Fleet Admiral
    General / Admiral
    Colonel / Rear Admiral
    Lieutenant Colonel / Commodore
    Major / Captain
    Commander
    Lieutenant Commander
    Senior Lieutenant
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant Junior Grade
    Ensign
    Cadet / Flight Officer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supreme Chancellor: Lissa Rosqu SECRETSISTER
    Call Sign - Hold Out
    Vice Chancellor (VC) Negotiations: Skye Lightrider
    Call Sign - Unit Zero
    Executive Officer (XO): General Earwen Lightrider
    Call Sign - Mahta
    Wing Commander: Fleet Admiral Lank_Pavail
    Chief Medical Officer:\ Commodore D?nari L?oche DarthFacetious
    Acquisitions: Captain Shasa Waterwalker
    Sims Training: Rear Admiral Laine_Snowtrekker
    JedI Master / Historian: Fleet Admiral ShadowScout

Protocol Droid: TR-SL2 Suchimius

Squadrons:

Fallen Angels

Lead - Captain Shasa Waterwalker
    FA 2 - Supreme Chancellor Lissa Rosqu - SECRETSISTER
    FA 3 - Commander Hayden Kress - Kartanym
    FA 4 - Flight Officer Nimaj Neb - Kleinmeister
    FA 5 - Lieutenant Junior Grade Sumras Naju
    FA 6 - Flight Officer Bastion Joglast - master_stumpy
    FA 7 - Lieutenant Junior Grade Jaxson
    FA 8 - Ensign Thomas Winston Smith - IronSight
    FA 9 -
    FA 10 -
    FA 11 -
    FA 12 -

Rising Stars

Lead - Rear Admiral Laine_Snowtrekker
    RS 2 - Ensign Lussk - Alliance Commando 93
    RS 3 - Flight Officer Kaven Lempsk - Dark-Enigma
    RS 4 - Lieutenant Junior Grade Belinda Sei - Kartanym
    RS 5 - Lieutenant Talitha Syna Ryley
    RS 6 - Ensign Rio D?Arcangelis - Master_Null
    RS 7 - Flight Officer Silver Shan - SilverJediMaster
    RS 8 -
    RS 9 - Senior Lieutenant Teili Carion - Darth Gaurpi
    RS 10 -
    RS 11 -
    RS 12 -

Preventers

0 - Vice Chancellor Skye Lightrider
    1 - General Earwen Lightrider
    2 -
    3 - Colonel Dinn Talisz - PulsarSkate
    4 - Senior Lieutenant Zandoran_Celix
    5 -
    6 - Lieutenant Peter Times - Pennsylvania Yankee

Imperial Laisons - Colonel Maeglan Ristol - Jon Goodfellow
    Lieutenant Arvel Revik - Liverpool

Bishop Shock Troopers

NPCs as needed

Hangar Personnel:

Hangar Chief / Fighter Maintenance Technician - Tlo - RogueTech
    Ship / Rescue Shuttle - Roguish Smile
    Hangar Techincian - Tanson - Kartanym
    NPC Technicians - (Anyone can use them in the hangar)
    Holls, Crazy Mike, Jack Dain
    Preventer Hangar Droid - GLT-H aka ?Glitch?

Medical Personnel

Chief Medical Officer: Commodore D?nari L?oche - DarthFacetious
    Second - Captain Shasa Waterwalker
    Field Medic - Lieutenant Belinda Sei - Kartanym
    Medic - Ensign Anya Dak - _princess_leia_
    NPC Medics - (anyone can use them in medbay)
    Jefferies (Surgical Chief), Mickey (General Practitioner/pediatrics, Ruby (IR CMO on loan),
    assorted nurses and orderlies

Bridge Personnel

Bridge Officers: NPC?s Ill Repute
    Captain Lucas McCallum (formerly known as Ensign)
    Commander Hera Sunford
    COMScan Officer: Senior Lieutenant Tim ?Afro Man? Stevens

On Leave

Lieutenant

2. Kleinmeister

Kleinmeister Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2006
    OOC: FIRST POST!!!! WOO HOO!

:D :p

3. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    OOC: I'll guess I'll kick things off. :p

IC:

*a day later, the massive luxury liner arrived in the Corellian system. It turned out that Lissa was corect, and it was NOT a Tinta vessel, but one chartered by the Corellian government and a few of its more famous (and wealthy) denizens. Lookig to avoid holojournalists and sludgenews reporters who would ruin what had been a blissfully anonymous vacatio thus far, Lank and Lissa quietly arranged passage to Lank's homeworld. He couldn't contain the grin that sread across his face as the shuttle neared the unique sight that was Talus, its brother world Tralus, and the ancient and mysterious Centerpoint Station that marked the axis the two worlds orbited around*

"It's been too long," Lank said quietly.

Tag: Lissa

4. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    OOC: ATTENTION ALL JEDI OUTCASTS!

While our Vice Chancellor, Skye Lightrider is moving and settling in his new home in Madison Wisconsin, he will unfortunately be out of touch. Even when he does get set up, he will only be able to be on intermittently due to establishing himself with his company, etc.

In the meantime, he has asked that Fleet Admiral Lank_Pavail fill in on his duties. Lank has graciously accepted this responsibility. Lank will help me deal with problems within the Jedi Outcasts; you may be sure that any decisions he makes will have my full support.

Lank, I don't know whether to congratulate you or offer my sympathy! :p

Thank you,
    SECRETSISTER
    Supreme Chancellor

*sighs* Kleiny.....*shakes head*
    Jedi Outcasts

-----------------------
    IC: Lissa...

*Lissa looked out of the shuttle's viewport and found the sight of Talus and Tralus orbiting Centerpoint absolutely wonderous. As they approached Talus, she heard the happy satisfaction in Lank's voice. She slipped her hand into his and squeezed it lightly.*

Your home. It's beautiful. Just getting her has made the trip more than worth it.

*She rested her head on his shoulder and watched the planet grow until it filled the whole of her scope of vision.*

How far is your home from where we will land?

TAG: Lank

5. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    "Not too far. Talus only has one major city, Dearic, where Fed Dub had its government. My homes is on the outskirts. Should be about an hour's ride by speeder."

*The shuttle landed in the spcaeport of Dearic. Retrieving their bags, Lank and Lissa joined the small queue of people being screened by customs. Lank handed over his ID card when he came up.

Customs Officer: "This is a joke, right?"

"I'm sorry?" said Lank, arching a brow

Customs Officer: "This has got to be the stupidest attempt at coming in under a fake name I've ever seen!" *A pair of security guards, attracted by the officer's outburst approach*

"Oh for Force's sake," muttered Lank, annoyed. "I AM Lank Pavail. What, you want more proof? Get my dermal ridge imprints. Do a retina scan. If you want a blood sample, you'll have to take it from my left arm, the right's prostethic to the shoulder."

Customs Officer: "You'd have to be either really him, or realy dumb to make those demands. And you don't look really dumb. *swipes Lank's card through* "Look sorry about the hard time...I don't suppose you have you laser sw-"

"Nope, that would attract a crowd, and I just want to go home for a bit."

Customs Officer:"Had to try." *shrugs*

OOC: Ah, the price of eve minor noteriety :p

6. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    OOC: Oh, you had to make this hard, didn't you...well, we'll see.

*Lissa stepped up to the Customs Agent and presented her ID. The man looked at it, goggled a bit, then stared from her to Lank and back again. He hooked his thumb at Lank.*

I...uh...guess you're with him...uh...Supreme Chancellor, isn't it?

*His face turned bright red.*

I...uh...did see you on the HoloNews...

*He cleared his throat.*

I won't let it out that you're here. Welcome to Talus, Ma'am. I hope you enjoy your stay.

*Lissa nodded demurely and picked up her bag.*

Thank you, sir.

*She was grinning ear to ear as she joined Lank.*

Lead on, Mc....Pavail....

7. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    "Don't encourage them" groaned Lank. *He hailed a speeder taxi, giving them the directions. Teh traffic was light, and less than an hour later, they arrived at Lank's house. It was one a fairly large bit of ground. To one side, a small hangar stodd away from the other buildings. The garage was a short walk from the house. The house itself was moderately sized for the planet's architecture.*

"Well...this is home," said Lank. *he snorted at the lameness of his statement, but was freed from further comment when a middle aged woman exited the house and gogled at them*

"Lank? It IS you!" *the woman raced over to embrace him*

"It's good to see you, Aunt Fera."

"Only good?" Fera said, brow arched and hands on hips.

"Fantastic?" said Lank. They shared a laugh, and then Fera noticed the other arrival*

"And who is this?"

"Aunt Fera, this is Allisane Rosqu. Lissa, this is my Aunt Fera."

Tag: Lissa.

OOC; Time to meet the family. :p

8. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa got out of the taxi and surveyed Lank's home - the grounds the setting, the architecture. She sighed out a breath of both excitement and relief.*

We're here! Ohhhhhh, it's so lovely....

*She opened her mouth to tell Lank so when a woman came bounding out of the house and hugged Lank for all she was worth. Lissa stood back, not wanting to interfere with the homecoming. When Lank turned and introduced her by her full name, Lissa stepped forward and held out her hand, a smile on her face.*

I think I like her already!

Hello...may I call you Aunt Fera? Lank has told me so much about you and this place. Please, call me Lissa.

9. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    "Please do, Lissa," she replied with a wide grin. "And you," she said, giving Lank an arch look. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?"

"Um...Surprise?" said Lank, abashed. "I wasn't sure you'd be here or at your home, Aunt Fera. I planned to call you as soon as I got in and settled."

"I certaily hope so, young man," she sad gravely. *A grin broke through the facade a mere moment later*"I'm glad you're back, and safe. How long are you going to be staying?"

"I'm not sure," said Lank. "But probably not for very long. I have...commitments."

10. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lissa smiled at Aunt Fera.*

We'll stay as long as we can...we've needed a break for a long time and Lank has wanted to come home for so long...

*She blushed a bit.*

I am so glad he asked me to come with him to this peaceful place.

*Aunt Fera looked closely at the couple...and especially at Lissa..and murmured softly.*

The Jedi Outcasts...you both have seen too much...I recognise you now, Lissa Rosqu.

*She stood back for a momsnt and then smiled proudly.*

The Supreme Chancellor and the Admiral/Wing Commander...yes, I watch the Holonews...

*She chuckled.*

Seems to me they missed the happy part of the story.

*Lissa looked at Lank, her face turning just as red as his was.*

She knows...what Aunt wouldn't?

11. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'd rather it was you...

Scout of course knew how important this was for Tlo. He watched her for a moment feeling ashamed as he realized how little time he had spent with the women he loved over the last few weeks. But then he remembered something he had gotten her a long time ago, still secreted away in his belongings in the little wooden box it had arrived in.

"Honey, I know you need to go this is too important, we both have our jobs to do or I wouldn't be able to be stopped from going with you. The responsibilities are just currently too great. But befor you go I have something for you, come with me."

Without saying another word Scout turned and walked back to their makeshift residence.

12. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo had no chance to say anything, so she followed Scout, running just a bit to catch up with him and then slipping her hand into his when she did. She didn't question him - she didn't know what to ask!*

TAG: Scout.

13. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    When they arrived Scout dug through his personal Items, finding what he was looking for he turned and handed the box to Tlo, waiting for her to open it and watching her reaction.

14. RogueTech

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo looked up at Scout questioningly and at his assuring nod, she opened the small sweetwood box...and her mouth dropped open in surprise and awe. Carefully, she lifted out two rings - Heart-bond rings. They matched, of course, having deep bloodred center stones surrounded by twelve small amber ones. When a couple put the rings on each other's hands, the rings would become a life bond between them. The central stone would indicate it's mate's life force, and if on the same planet, the smaller stones would indicate in what direction the mate was located. Tlo had only seen one set of Heart-Bond rings before...Tycho's and Winter's. Tlo's eyes filled with tears.*

Scout...Gaelix...I...they're beautiful! I...I...

*She gave up and with tears flowing down her cheeks, she handed Scout her ring and held his ready to place on his finger.*

At the same time?

TAG: Scout

15. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    Scout nodded taking her ring in hand. As they began to simultaneously placed the rings on each others hand Scout could see Tlo's hand shaking. He hesitated for a second.

"Honey are you sure?"

16. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn jumped up and immediately hugged Teili. "Of course it's me! Who else would eat this poodoo." she laughed. "Teili, I haven't seen you in...Force, it must be years? What are you doing here?"

The smile still on her face, Dinn looked up at Nimaj, who had also arrived at the table. "And you seem to have recovered pretty well. Glad to see you're up and about, and flying I hear." she added with a wink. She caught Bel's promting wave of a her hand and whinced.

"Oh shavit, where are my manners. I don't know if you've been properly introduced...Bel, may I introduce you to Teili and Nimaj."

Tag: Mark, Kleiny and Gauri :)

17. RogueTech

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo looked up into Scout's face, her eyes sparkling. Her voice was barely a whisper.*

Yes. I'm sure. I love you, Gaelix Tabini.

*There was no more hesitation. Together, Scout and Tlo slid the rings onto each other's ring fingers. The rings, seeming to have a bit of life of their own, adjusted themselves to the proper size. That worried Tlo just a bit and she asked the question of Scout.*

They will come off, won't they? I can't wear it when I'm working...

18. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    Scout laughed momentarily

"Of course, I know how important your work is to you. The rings are now coded to our physiology and wont work with anyone else. They can be removed but need to remain close to your person, perferably skin contact to function properly like on a necklace for example. All we have to do now is code them to each other as we are wearing them. Touch your center crystal to mine."

19. RogueTech

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo sighed in relief. She didn't really want to take the ring off - ever - but she also knew she couldn't do any of the fine engine work with gloves on. She closed her hand into a small loose fist, Scout balling up his hand, too, and they carefully pressed the stones against each other and held them there. A flash of red brightened the air around the couple, and Tlo found her eyes locked with Scout's, their faces close together.

They kissed...and everything around them seemed to melt away for a while. When, at last they parted, the red glow was gone. Tlo looked down at the rings. For the most part, they were quiesent except for a very dim pulsing in the main stone. Suddenly, Tlo was aware that for the first time in her life, she wholly and completely belonged with someone...and that someone was Gaelix Tabini. She found herself being taken into his arms.*

20. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    O.O.C. Most likely this will be my last post for the next couple weeks, as normal Sel will control Scout untill I return from my vacation, thanks

I.C.

"I Love You,"

The only words he said as he picked her up into his arms.

The next couple hours all thoughts were lost other then their love for each other.

Fade Out . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Fade In . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Later that day Scout made all the flight arrangements and authorizations so Tlo could get where she needed to be in the quickest time possible and they made there quick goodbye's as more duties required Scouts attention.

"Well good luck if I don't see you before you depart, and hurry back."

Scout kisses her forhead then kisses her new ring smiling, then hurries off back to work.

21. RogueTech

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo watched only for a moment as Scout hurried off, then, in sort of a daze, she walked up the ramp of the Roguish Smile and into the cockpit where Holls was waiting patiently. He chuckled as she fell into her seat and shook herself before starting the 'power up'.

I think that send off will last til we get back.

*Tlo blushed a bit and then grinned.*

Sithin' straight, it will!

NO TAG
    OOC: Have a good time at your SCA gathering, Dennis. I know someone who will be looking forward to Scout's return. ;)

22. Kleinmeister

Kleinmeister Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2006
    OOC: Sel, somebody's gotta do it! Besides, I knew you'd appreciate the enthusiasm. :D

IC: Nimaj

"Yeah, D'nari definitely knows her stuff. Although the flying is unofficial. I haven't yet been cleared for full duty by the medical staff. I just took my newly assigned bird up to check it out."

Nimaj smiled as Dinn formally introduced him & Teili to Bel and extended his hand. "Nice to meet you under more normal conditions, Bel." He was about to go on when his comm beeped. "Excuse me for a second." Who would be comming me this early?

"Nimaj."

"This is Mickey in the Med Center. I need you to report for a followup visit sometime today."

"Acknowledged." He put the comm away and turned back to the table. "Looks like I might get my medical clearance today. That was Mickey. She wants to see me sometime today. Might as well go get it over with.

"Teili, meet you in the hangar in an hour or so?"

With that, Nimaj headed out, stopping by Nikki's table on the way to explain what was going on.

At the Med Center he checked in, explaining that Mickey had called him in for a follow-up visit. While he was checking in Mickey came over. "Well, well, I didn't expect to see you here this quickly."

"I figured the sooner I get this over with the sooner I can get back to active duty."

"Well then, let's get this over with. Come over here." Mickey brought Nimaj over to a med bed and activated the diagnostics. They sat for a few minutes while the sensors worked and Mickey asked Nimaj several questions pertaining to the injuries he had sustained. Was everything feeling okay? How was his hearing? His balance?

Once the diagnostics were completed, Mickey administered a hearing sensitivity test, which Nimaj passed quite easily. "I'm impressed. If anyone knows how good of a healer D'nari is, it should be me, but even so.... Normally you see a 10% loss in hearing sensitivity when your ear drums are broken, but I can't detect any loss of hearing at all."

Nimaj just waited quietly, until Mickey finished looking through the rest of the results and looked up at him. "Okay, you're clear for active duty," she said as she scrawled the clearance on his chart with a flourish. "Don't come see me again soon, okay?" she teased as she escorted him to the front of the tent.

Nimaj shrugged, "I'll try not to do anything stupid."

Mickey tried to roughen her voice to match the holos she'd seen of Yoda as she said, "No. Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."

Nimaj chuckled, "Point taken." Then he headed off toward the hangar. When he arrived he looked for Nikki and/or Teili as he made his way to the sim pods.

Tag: Teili

OOC: Due to Jediwhitelight's absence I've been given permission to continue with her character Nikki White until she returns. Posts for her will be color-coded [b][color=white]white[/color].

[color=white]IC: Nikki

Nikki absorbed Nimaj's instructions and was about to answer when she was interrupted by the approach of another woman who introduced herself as Teili, who then proceeded to monopolize Nimaj's attention. Then, before she knew it, she was alone at the table as the two had gone over to another table to talk with some other women.

It wasn't long before Nimaj returned, but he stopped only briefly to explain that he was heading to the Med tent for a follow-up, and that he would meet her in the hangar when he was done.

[i]Well, I might as well get started on those texts.[/i] She got up, took care of her dishes, and left the Mess tent intending to go to the hangar, but once she was outside she got caught up in the beauty of the morning and decided to find someplace outside where she could sit and read. She wandered around the base for a bit before settling on a stack of crates near the main hangar. Here she could keep an eye on the Fallen Angel's hangar while she read so when Nimaj arrived she could go meet him.

She go

23. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    *Moves in the furniture...*

IC - Bel Sei (backtracking a tad)

"Yeah, good point," Bel replied, "I've got a long history of doing just that anyway, so I wouldn't be out of place."

Unfortunatley for Bel, her joke fell on deaf ears.

"Helllloooo" she giggled.

"I'm back on the planet now, sorry"
    Dinn mumbled back, just as Juke found its way to their table. As Juke and Tinker bickered between them, a few other Outcasts made their way across. Bel felt a tad out of place for a moment, apart from the familiar face of Nimaj. The other young lady, however, seemed to have Dinn's full attention. Bel waved her hand slightly, hoping to get Dinn's attention, which eventually it did.

"Oh shavit, where are my manners. I don't know if you've been properly introduced...Bel, may I introduce you to Teili and Nimaj."

"A pleasure," Bel smiled to Teili, standing to lend her hand. She turned her attention to Nimaj, shaking his hand.

"Nice to see you again" she replied. She attempted to ask him a question, but a com unit broke the opportunity. Instead, she turned back to Dinn and Teili as Nimaj left.

"So what's the history between you two?," she teased, "Anything exciting."

tag: Jess & Gauri :)

24. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *D'nari sat on her bunk for an indeterminate amount of time before coming to the decision she knew she had to make. She scribbled a note to the Med staff and had a runner take it to Jefferies. She threw clothing into a bag and jogged to the 'airstrip' where Tlo was about to take off. She ran to control and asked the officer for an open channel to Tlo.*

Tlo, I need a ride. Can you take me to Marat IV?

*She sent a message to Scout, outlining what she was doing, strssing the importance for secrecy.*

TAG: Tlo

25. RogueTech

Oct 10, 2003
    OOC: This is going to be a joint post by Mom's sock and Dot-ter...
    OOC II: That's supposed to be Jack Dain in the cockpit with Tlo, not Holls. Forgive me. I was tired.

IC:
    *Tlo had just grasped the Repulsorlift controls when D'nari's call came through. She let go, took her feet off the rudders and answered the comm.*

Uhhhhhh...D'nari, right? I think we can manage that...if you're not in a big hurry to get there. Come on aboard.

*She turned to Jack Dain.*

Ya wannt go see to the hatch there, co-pilot?

*Jack gave Tlo a crooked grin.*

Gettin' back at me, huh?

*He didn't wait for an answer but got up and turned to the task. In a moment, he was slapping the lock and lowering the ramp. D'nari hurried aboard, looking over her shoulder as if she was afraid someone was chasing her.*

*D'nari smiled at Jack as she boarded and headed towards the cockpit. She looked at the diminuative woman and smiled.*

I don't mind a detour. I have to shop before we get to Marat IV -- the shops here are terrible. You're going to Mon Calamari first? That's fine with me. Marat IV is across the galaxy, but you were the only transport leaving today. When we're done at Mon Cal, I'll show you where we're going -- it's not on any of the star charts by design... I'll also tell you why. It's... complicated, but I need you to know because I may need an emergency pickup...

*Tlo barked a laugh.*

D'nari, I hate to tell you, but the shops here are GONE!..and really, Mon Calamari is an A-one shopping place. I don't know how long we'll be there; we're going before the Salvage Board to claim Sivantli Base. If you have the co-ordinates for Marat IV, I'll get you there and as you know, I'm a whiz at emergency pickups. Let's get this bird in the air. Once we're in hyperspace, you can give me the lowdown. Okay?

*Tlo turned to her controls, manipulating them with practiced ease. Soon, they were parting atmosphere, weaving through battle junk and on their way out-system. Tlo shook her head.*

Gotta do this by 'seat of the pants' - all the usual parameters have changed along with Old Coruscant's orbit.

*Minutes passed, and finally after a long consultation with the naviputer, the Roguish Smile jumped for the 'Capital World' of the New Republic. Tlo rose from her seat and motioned D'nari toward the door and the small living cabin beyond. Instead of immediately taking a seat, Tlo walked over to her caf machine.*

Want a mug of mud while we chat?

No. Just water for me.

*D'nari waited until Tlo had seated herself before she began.*

Here's the short version...

*She proceeded to tell Tlo her history, from birth until her father's banishing of the only daughter he ever had...*

Earlier today, I felt the same pain I had when F'dor died. I have to go home to find out what's going on. Hayden wants to go, but I can't wait for him to heal enough in order to go with me. When I said this planet is restricted, I wasn't kidding. Humans are killed on sight, and I'm on the list of 'shoot now, ask questions later,' so I'll be diguised. I'm taking a homing beacon that will tell you when I need to be picked up. This one also has a 'danger, no hope, abort pickup' function, so you'll know if it's safe or if I'm basically dead meat. Scout knows about it, or at least, will know when he reads his messages, and he knows that only top Brass and Jefferies are on a 'need to know' basis.

*She pulled up the star chart and pointed to empty space between Cerea and Riflor.*

This is where we're going...

*Tlo bent toward the star chart to get a good look, her eyes focusing on an unnamed star, though it did have a number. She grabbed a small piece of flimsy and a stylus and wrote it down. Then she folded the flimsy and tucked it into a pigeon hole, covering its presence with a bunch of datacards. She turned to Jack Dain.*

You see where I put it? Good. It should

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.