main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New London CR

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Jairen, Jun 10, 2005.

?

New London CR

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Raj_Vader

26.7%
  2. SithLordDarthRichie

43.3%
  3. TheDarthVader

30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parm

Parm Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2005
    Raj Vader certainly did. When Chris told me that tickets were on sale again at Box Office, I got word to Raj as soon as possible, and he went straight down there to pick up another 4. He already had his own tickets, and did this just to distribute the extra tickets to more fans at face price.

*IMPORTANT*
    Amie, my girlfriend unfortunately, has dropped a clanger. Being a one of a kind numbskull, she clicked the wrong button and misplaced her vote. What was meant for RajVader has fallen on DarthRichie. Oh the shame. *hangs head in shame*. Weak with the force, she is.

2. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    The Poll is not important, it is the post that matters. You can now hold your head up, high with pride. You just need her to post here saying she supports Raj.

3. Raj_Vader

Raj_Vader Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Cheers Parm and Amie :)

TheDarthVader - I am touched by your statement.... I'm so :_| [face_love] :D

EDIT: V and thanks again Amie :) Was great to meet you guys :)

4. Astrantia

Astrantia Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    Kick Parm tree's posterior, later I shall.

I 100% support Raj. He was a fabulous help to us at the Marathon and there after! Fully deserving! Lovely guy! :)

5. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    The only people who's vote's are meant to be allowed, are actual chapter members (people who LIVE in London), this does not include adoptees or other ffuk members outside London. I haven't paid much attention to who's been voting in this poll, but if there are non Londoners voting in this poll, they should be discounted.

To allow non members to vote defeats the whole object of a chapter doing votes.

6. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    That's the rule I've followed, Yoshee, those that attend the London meet-ups having the vote, hence not including the vote of Ramble_Boba or Ashen31.

However, I have allowed the vote of Welshguy, because my CRs working together is important to me for the future growth of meets nationally/cross-chapter. Hope that's ok.

7. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    where are Parm and Amie from?

8. Parm

Parm Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2005
    Ah, our apologies. Amie and I aren't 'from' the London area ourselves. We are present in this forum simply because we attended the Star Wars Marathon in London, and went to the Charity screening the following day.

9. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Don't apoligise yet, things are still to be clarified.

10. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    But I have attended London meets, the marathon, and also plan to go to a few meets, already the Alton Towers one is one I am looking into, and there will probably be more. And also if my vote is discounted, which I have no problem with since these are the rules, there should be some more as well, as I do believe Orn has voted, and he is from the north isn't he? And there are others aren't there?

Yoshee, are you even from London? :p

11. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    The Marathon was more of a National Event as is Alton Towers, this election is getting messy now, a review may be in order.

12. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Yes it is
    I'm winning, but yet I'm not

I know thats fair, but obviously people voted for me & forgot to post, which annoys me since I don't know who it is.

13. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    well 2/3 for a review seems good. I am sure Raj_Vader will come onside.
    As it stands there are too many ambiguous technicalities, we all want to win and nobody wants to loose due to a technicality.

14. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Well, I wouldn't want to win on unregistered votes
    It just annoys me that people aren't posting who they vote for

15. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    as i said "we all want to win and nobody wants to loose due to a technicality.". Plus, some of the votes which have been counted, are non-london ones and so are some of the discounted ones. This is all getting crazy. 8-}

16. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Yes, that is true

17. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    It has all got rather messy, straight away people didn't read the rules about posting the vote. So as self appointed clown to Raj, I am going to speak for him and put to a review as you two have said. My candidate says he knows that he could easily cain you two guys with your poor choice of fast food facilities and location, but he would rather screw you guys fair :p

Serioursly, I think that Jairen may consider a PM vote, could be a bit messy on his inbox, but then it is secret and he can control who votes easily.

18. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Maybe
    Unless we just hunt down the missing voters
    I've already found Livi, so theres hope yet

19. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    Well you should be good at hunting. Have you got a scent?

20. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Ramble, I think that you are right, this is just getting WAY TOO MESSY. I'm gonna lock this thread. I'm going to produce a new thread confirming who has voted, as far as I am concerned, and ask all new votes to be PMd to me. Perhaps that way we will have more control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.