main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Members Check In Here! Ver. 2.0

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey Welcome Psyche_Sans_Eros (Amanda/Mandi), its great to have you aboard. If you have any questions regarding this FF or the JC in general don't feel afraid to drop me a line. I see that you enjoy writting, and as so, perhaps it may interest you to see either our Fan Fiction department, or the actual Fan Fiction board which is featured within the Jedi Council Forums ;) .

Hope to see you around! :)

2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Welcome, enjoy your stay.

3. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    DanakinSkywalker,
    My friend Angela made mention of it and I had known of some friends in high school as well, but had never had time to take interest before. Thank you for the welcome as well.

4. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Thank you very much Stridarious, I am rather cautious of anything here smply because I am of most things. A good deal of assistance would be greatly appreciated and I shall drop an e-mail by with you. thank you once again, it is much appreciated.

5. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Aye, Welcome.

Nice sig btw.

6. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Thank you ^^

7. Graham_Chapman

Graham_Chapman Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2003
    Name: Lisa
    SW Related Interests: Luke, Luke, movies, Luke, Luke...oh, and Luke
    Non-SW Related Interests: Mark Hamill, LotR, Harry Potter, Gàidhlig, Eddie!! and Cirque du Soleil, Curtis (my own personal Mark Hamill)
    How did you get started on SW: Erhm..When I was perhaps 9 my friends talked about Star Wars alot and I felt left out so I watched them and I read between two and five of the books when I was around 12 and I remember nothing. But once I get the time I intend on reading them.

Glad to be among normal (i.e., Star Wars) people! :)

Graham

8. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello, glad you could join us. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

9. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    W00t!~ Welcome Lisa and have fun, I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine hun.

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Whoa, we're going, I wish to welcome you, and if you need any help to venture further into these forums just send me a message or stop on by here (Newbie Adoptions Program)-Decreed the best by the JC Administrators ;) .

11. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Welcome.

12. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    Welcome, 'I trust you will enjoy your stay'.

13. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Name: Jim Gallant
    SW Related Interests: SW General, Books, RPG (any edition), Lightsabers

Non-SW Related Interests: Roleplaying Games (D&D, L5R, Star Wars, and others), computers, reading, writing, motorcycles, martial arts, cooking, cars, music, science (physics, astronomy, chemistry)

How did you get started on SW: My dad took me to see ANH on May 25, 1977. I have been hooked since. I majored in physics in college so I could understand space and learn more about reaching it. I started with action figures (no surprise...), reading anything I could get (Splinter of the Mind's Eye anyone?), then I learned about the RPG in 1994. Oh my. I have been playing ever since.

14. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Welcome. Glad you could join us and I hope you enjoy your stay here. My name is Curtis and I am the Chapter Rep. of our group. If you have any questions just ask.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Welcome to the MDSWS LazloToth! :D

I am Stridarious, program Coordinator for the Newbie Adoptions thread [v4.0.]. If you have any questions regarding the boards overall, please feel free to contact either myself or any available forum user. Especially within the "Welcome New Users" forum, thats why we're here ;) .

16. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Welcome! I'm Amanda, random member, but anyways, hi and welcome! You'll like it here, it's a great atmosphere and the people are nice *Sage nod* Enjoy your stay and post often ^_^

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah most people are nice, except for that Psyche_Sans_Eros character, I'd watch her very closely 8-} .

18. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    I resent that remark!

Forgive Alex, he's still a little shocked from the cooties infection he believes he recieved on Saturday.. generally we keep him in his padded cell, can't imagine how he got out of it this time..

19. DarkLadyUltron

DarkLadyUltron Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2004
    Name: Desi
    SW Related Interests: Posting on Forus, RPing with other members, EU books. I absolutly love them.
    Non-SW Related Interests: Video games, writing poetry, movies and going out with my friends.
    How did you get started on SW: Hello, my name is Desi. I got addicted to SW when my mom kept me and my brothers out of school for opening day in 1977. After that, she kept me out of school for the SW series,the IJ series and Star Trek. We missed a lot of school for movies. I love my mom for all of that. I am looking to RP and make a lot of friends.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] Another member! Well, its most great to have you in our midst DarkLadyUltron :D . I on behalf of the entire JC would like to welcome you, and give my hand in times of need. All you simply have to do is send me a PM (Private Message) and I'll be more then happy to help you out ;) .

21. hopey1kenobi

hopey1kenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2004
    Name: Hopey
    SW Related Interests: Movies, EU, Fanfiction
    Non-SW Related Interests: Too many to list, but anything geeky
    How did you get started on SW: I first remember SW as a child going to see Empire when I was 4. I have been hooked since then.

22. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    Welcome! You'll like it here, people are kind and always helpful... except for a few people *coughStridariouscough*
    But yeah, welcome!

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "You'll like it here, people are kind and always helpful... except for a few people *coughStridariouscough*"

[face_shocked] Whaa? Me? Not nice? :confused: Never... :)

*walks towards Psyche_Sans_Eros, and places his hand on her shoulder*

I'll deal with you later... [face_devil] 8-}

24. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    ....that we will... *evil grin*

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] Shh, here comes more new members...

*puts on his welcome face* 8-}

Perfect, now I look normal [face_plain] ;) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.