main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

New posters needed

Discussion in 'FF:UK - Wales' started by Welshguy, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Preditor150: So where abouts are you from in South Wales dude?

Would you be interested in helping out with our proposed fan-film?

2. Predator150

Predator150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2004
    I'm from the South, Merthyr tydfil.

And I am intrested in this fan film you are proposing.
    As I said before, I've alwayes wanted to make a fan film before but havent been able to yet.

3. Master_Qel_Droma

Master_Qel_Droma Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    Welcome to the Hive, predator!! :D

Welshguy: im the same as you mate, highly addicitve. Last game i played online was everquest but stopped playing it because of the lag and the crashes. I knew that as soon as i saw galaxies running i would order it and broadband and managed to stay away from my mate for about 6 months. But as soon as i saw it running i knew my social life was at and end for the forseeable future!!! :_|

4. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, as my mother would say, at least your not out doing drugs.

Ah, my mother. Always looking of the bright side of life.

The game that has taken over my life more than any other was something called Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix (both 1 and 2). They were released in the early and mid 90's and I became totally hooked on them.

My 1.15.637 around Monaco is still spoken in hushed, awed tonnes by those who were honored enough to see it.

I must have spent 97% of my youth playing those bloody games. But but god, was I good! There was nothing I couldn't do with a forula one car. I was awsome dude, simply awsome!

5. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Millenium 2.2 was another one that I played to death.

Great game, a true classic.

6. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo is here, hail the Welsh cheer

7. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Dude, long time no see. Where you been hiding yourself?

Or have you been wondering the galaxy, dispensing peace and justice Welsh style (the "Taffy Hammer" move being a popular method).

8. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Been Welshing it up and fighting demons

9. Tall_Corellian_Chick

Tall_Corellian_Chick Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2003
    Hullo!

Right, I am sticking around for a while.

10. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Cool! You may want to join the discussion on "Shoudl we do something". Its not really a discussion yet, more of a pre discussion warm-up.

But with enough people, I feel that we could get a decent conversation going.

11. Yoshee

Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London star 6 Staff Member Manager

Aug 3, 2002
    How about a conversation, on the art of conversation? :D :p

12. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Now your just being silly.

[face_clown]

13. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo say HI
    Mirth i can't deny

14. WelshDrivaaar

WelshDrivaaar Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2004
    Err... hello.

Been lurking for abit, but not around here... didn't even know there WAS a Welsh section.

Anyway, hello from the Rhondda Valleys. Where the sun never stops shining. *ahem*

15. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    hi i have posted i few times on here but on much but i thougth as it looks like the forum is becomeing more active i would say hi i live in wales and was a good mate of fall-jin who got me in to the whole star wars films and things

so hi

16. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    WelshDrivaaar: I myself am from the Rhondda Valley. Small old world isn't it? So would you be interested in attending our proposed little get together in Cardiff in the near future.

I'm still trying to get enough people to give some feedback as to what they want to go and see. Given the option i'd rather not make a command decission for everyone and tell people what we're going to see and when we're going to do it, but given the amount of feedback i'm getting it looks like things are going to have to go that way.

So tells us a bit about yourself, how did you get into SW, fave movies, age, what car you drive (given your posting name, I hope its something good).

Master-Sith: Talking to Fall_on_Jin can be bad for your health. I'm suprised you've lasted this long ;)

So how is everyone enjoying their DVD's? I haven't got my mucky mits on mine yet, as they are in work and i'm off "sick".

Ahh karma, you are indeed the cruelest of mistresses.

17. MASTER-SITH

Dec 14, 2003
    thanks welsh guy yes talking to fall-on-jin can be bad for ur health as i have know him since high skool

i have not got the dvd's yet aswell as i do not have the money yet damm work but i will probrbally get them when work pay me this thsuday i hope

i would not mine going to this meet up if i have the day off

18. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    We're probably going to be doing it on a Saturday, so I most people should be able to attend. Those who do not will be called "A son of a motherless goat" my myself until 2.00pm, 31st December 2004.

19. MASTER-SITH

Dec 14, 2003
    well i will be able to find out what days i have off the end of this week

if it is next month i will not be able to come on the 9th as i have somethink planed for then

20. WelshDrivaaar

WelshDrivaaar Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2004
    WelshDrivaaar: I myself am from the Rhondda Valley. Small old world isn't it? So would you be interested in attending our proposed little get together in Cardiff in the near future.

Aye, why not, tell me where and when.

So tells us a bit about yourself, how did you get into SW, fave movies, age, what car you drive (given your posting name, I hope its something good).

Got into Star Wars by watching it years and years and years back. Movies-wise, I like loads, currently having a blast with Shaun Of The Dead. I'm thundering toward 25, and currently have no car, because I've just moved back from America and am still getting some things in order.

How's that for a good start!

21. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Where abouts did you live in America? I worked for a short while in New Jersey myself.

Ok, so Sky Captain looks like the popular choice. We just have to decide on a date.

16th October ok with everyone?

22. MASTER-SITH

Dec 14, 2003
    not sure yet but will let u know on satday or sunday

Hail to the almigth lord welsh-guy

23. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Many people are called, but few are chosen.

24. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
  25. MASTER-SITH

Dec 14, 2003
    may i become one of u padawn oh great master of the welsh borads :D

p.s with oct just around the cornar what is ever one do for halloween i am going to try and make a jedi robe for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.