main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New posters needed

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Welshguy, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Master-Sith: Don't get cocky kid ;) Havn't heard from Fall-on-Jin in a while. How is the old scoudral? Still well I hope? Tell him to drop by sometime and we can chew the fat, just like in the old days.

I assume that since your good friends with Fall-on-Jin, you would be attending the meetup with him?

welsh_stormtrooper: I'm thinking we have the meetup on a Saturday. Its the only day of the week when people can really get any time away from the living hell we all exist in :)

If you are interested in a fan film, then there is a thread on the Welsh board about a proposed fan film that is in the works. I think its a pretty good idea all in all, it just needs a few tweaks and some development to get to a "great" idea. Take a butchers and tell me what you think.

Failing that, if you have an idea for a fan film, then by all means please bring it forward. Its always been my ambition to get one made and having come sooo close sooooo many times, it would be nice to get something down on film.

Of course there was Relationship Therapy, my first foray into the mirky world of writing/directing/producing/acting. Given that I had never done anything like that before, I think it came out pretty well. Nobodies ever seen it of course, mainly because its probably crap, I just don't want to be told so. Leave me to live in ignorance!

2. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    I am not sure how fall-on-jin is as we had a big arguement a while ago and stop talking to each other
    so i have not heard from him in ages so i will problally become to the meet up on my own.

and sorry about being cocky master

Yoshee Edit: Wether or not your comment about what FOJ maybe into is true, it doesn't belong on these boards my friend. Please don't mention it again.

3. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    So what cinema are we meeting at?

4. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    also were do we all meet up

5. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Patience my friends, all will be revealed shortly.

6. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    Why is it that if something says "New posters needed" New posters ALWAYS sign on? There's about 130 posts on this page and you need MORE? O:)

7. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Well most of the posts on this thread are from people who have posted many, many times.

If you go back and have a look through it, you will probably find that only around 4 or 5 people have actually posted here.

So tell us a little bit about yourself es27340. Where are you from, what do you do, how did you get into SW etc.

By the way, catchy name.. Does it mean anything?

8. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    No my name doesn't mean anything. Im from America and I wasnt in to SW until I watched Attack of the Clones. Im not a big fan but big enough to actually have a few posters and books and stuff like that. :)

9. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Hi...
    I've been stuck in my little posting world for a long time. We have very few hits. Then I thought, why not post other places and stopped in on the Scotland board a few weeks ago and after seeing how friendly folks are, have been circling out slowly since. (Like a pond ring after throwing a rock.)
    I'm from Georgia, USA but have always loved things from the British Isles. I have found that my father's side is from the UK somewhere (not sure where yet-Bundy) and my mom's side is from Germany (since they imigrated in the last 100 yrs - I actually know folks from there.)
    I've loved SW since I can remember. I found a pix recently showing me at 6yrs old holding a rebel pilot figure at Christmas. The look on my face is so funny. It definatley explains why I love Sci-Fi so much and I've started attend DragonCon in Atlanta (have for the last few years.)

Now you know more about me than you probably wanted to know.

10. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Welshguy/edward1.bmp]

This is a local thread, for local people. There's nothing for you here. Be on your way!

11. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Ignore Edward dude. Good to have some fresh blood here. Its been a bit quiet the last couple of days, I think its just a Valentine's day hangover or something.

If you wish to post a new and interesting thread or pick up on one of the other conversations currently running, then just jump right in and start posting.

12. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    a new or interesting thread?

are we allowed to post interesting threads in the UK? :p

13. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    You can post ANYWHERE! Ive posted in New Zealand, UK, Wales, Scotland, Asia, and China (but they ignored me) but Im from America! :D

14. JediLeeora

JediLeeora Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Thats NOT fair ES! You didnt take me along for those! :p Hi.... [face_blush]

15. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    Let's go to the yo light dark shadow popcorn anyone? thread now OK? :)

16. JediLeeora

Jun 22, 2004
    Are we allowed to advertise here? [face_thinking]
    Waves to all posters. [face_talk_hand]
    @};- a flower for u!

17. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    I don't know. But lets go anyway! :D Bye People! @};-

[face_talk_hand] A flower for all!

18. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    I have no idea what just happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

19. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    it's one of our friends threads. You can come if you want. He needs new posters. ;) Oh and thats... HER... (meaning leeora) just look at my posts and go to... whatever I typed up there. O:)

20. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm sleepy... I-)

21. JediLeeora

Jun 22, 2004
    Hi people....and welshguy. and ES. And hello to any of the other people in the world that I didnt know existed. *sigh* that makes me sad* Is there a topic in this thread or a free for all? ;)

22. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    A topic? I'm afraid we don't do such things in this part of the world.

Feel free to post what ever insanity and gibberish you wish.

So how has everyone been?

23. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    Really great. So can I post my friend's Moose Patties on here? That would be awesome!!!

24. es27340

es27340 Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2004
    Moose Patties are little blobs of useless information or any thought that were running through his head at that particular moment

25. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I guess I'll wander in, though I'm not from the UK... yet... Does it count if I intend to work there when I finally get out of school?

Mostly was drawn in by WelshDrivaaar's mention of my home state. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.