main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC New Roll Call?!?!? Whos up in the Senate in '11?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Smittyous, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Smittyous

Darth-Smittyous Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2011
    Hey everyone! This board is dead! Is anyone still around??
    Im 34 live in Herndon, and am really looking forward to the Phantom Menace in 3d in less than a year!
    My name is Smitty, anyone out there??

2. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    I still pop in from time to time to see what is happening- it's been very little lately.

Most of the Star Wars-related action locally comes from 501st and Rebel Legion events. Garrison Tyranus covers Virginia, Old Line Garrison covers MD and DC. You can get updates on upcoming Garrison Tyranus events on the Garrison Tyranus Facebook page- I keep a current events calendar there. You can also sign up for the Garrison Tyranus forum at www.va501st.com. The main 501st site is at www.501st.com

Rebel Legion's website is at www.rebellegion.com. Freedom Base covers Virginia, Terrapin Base covers DC and Maryland.

There is also the R2-D2 Builders Club of DC. Their website is at www.r2dc.com.

If there are lurkers out there on the Galactic Senate board who would like updates on upcoming Garrison Tyranus events, please post on this thread. I am the Public Relations Officer for Garrison Tyranus. If there is enough interest, I can cross-post GT events on DC FanForce as well (but there needs to be more than 1-2 people interested to make it worthwhile, since I'm already maintaining full event calendars on Facebook and on the GT board).

We hope to see you at some local events. GT is giving a presentation on Star Wars Costuming at Van Noy Library in Fort Belvoir this Saturday at 1 PM- come by and see us!

3. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    Well, given that it has been over two weeks and there are no replies to the thread, I will not be keeping an events calendar on this board- you can find Garrison Tyranus 501st Star Wars events on the Garrison Tyranus Facebook page or at our forum www.va501st.com .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.