main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Southwest RSA

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Joanzia, Jul 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    I wanted to let you know that because of less time these days that I have decided to step down from the Southwest RSA position. I will still be part of the Global Support team with FanForce but at this time I do not have enough time to serve both positions with as much dedication that they deserve.

I have enjoyed working with all of ya'll and it has been a great honor to get to know ya'll! Your chapters are really taking off and you represent the FanForce well. Keep up the wonderful job that each of you have been doing!!! I hope to still be able to help out somtimes as Global Support! And I will definitely still make the effort to eventually meet everyone!

The great, powerful, jedimasterED will take over as the SW RSA. He has done a wonderful job as the NW RSA and will continue to help the SW grow and thrive. His email address is: jedimasterED@fanforce.net

May The Force Be With Ya'll! :D

2. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    "great, powerful", huh? I don't know about that. :D

Thank you very much for this opportunity to serve my fellow fans in an expanded capacity. I will have my fair share of "real world" committments this fall, but I will honor my pledge to spend at least 1 hour a day on the weekdays and 2 hours on the weekend working on FanForce stuff. I check my e-mail daily (and maybe many times daily IF they get me internet on my computer at work) and can be reached via ICQ in the evenings. Please, feel free to reach me via e-mail, ICQ, or through the Force (I can't help you on that last one if you are unable to contact me ;) ).

Once again, I'm quite excited about helping everyone in the Southwest and I thank you for your support.

3. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    wonderful to have you with us, o great leader. :D :D :D

4. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    JediMasterED,

He is growing by leaps and bounds....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.