main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New story! Star Wars Episode I: The Way of the Force (AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by darth_rebelscum, Dec 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_rebelscum

darth_rebelscum Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 16, 2001
    Hello, I have just started on this new story and I wanted to let people know about it, as I would love any feedback you could give to me.

To perhaps make things easier, I can share with you a VERY short synopsis: Obi-Wan Kenobi, a great Jedi, is the Master of an even greater Jedi, Anakin Skylwalker, who may just be the greatest Jedi ever.

Anyone here perhaps find this interesting?

Thanks! :)

2. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

SOMEBODY throw me frickin' bone here um-kay, people?

Are my stories hazardous to your health or something? :)

3. LinaOrgana

LinaOrgana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    Well, you didn't really tell us enough to react to. More details on the plot, maybe? :)

4. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

Thanks for writing! :)

I will give a slighty longer synopsis now; Obi-Wan and Anakin are great friends, Jedi, at the height of the Republic. We see them training with each other, interacting with Jedi and, in general, we see many glimpses as to why the Jedi are considered so great.

We also get a glispme of night life, as Obi-Wan stays in two train with other Jedi and Anakin hits the town with his best friend, Luke, another Jedi.

The next day comes and all Jedi are assembled . Yoda tells them that two of their number have been captured by smugglers. Anakin and Obi-Wan are sent to rescue them, along with two others Orurs and Velius, Orurs being someone who deeply resents Obi-Wan.

They make their way to the smugglers ship with Anakin piloting and we see what a great pilot he is. They go into the ship, Anakin singlehandedly taking out everyone but the head smuggler, while the other Jedi are left standing by and watching.

They speak to the head smuggler and he tells them they sold the Jedi to some people on the planet below.

They make their way to the planet below and a find a great city, with a great palace at it's center. They go to the palace and meet the beautiful Queen, Allella. Allella seems to take a liking to Obi-Wan and Anakin while Anakin falls deeply in love with her at first sight.

They have dinner with Allella that night and she tells them the history of the planet and mentions that their friends are probably on the other side of the planet, where another civilization resides.

The next morning, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Orurs, and Velius set off to find their friend.

Now, that is certainly not the end of the story by any means, but it DID seem like a good place to end the synopsis.

What do you think?

:)

5. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

Hello? It sure is quiet and dark in here. Hello? Wow, my voice echoes!

Well, is SOMEBODY goin' to throw that bone or what? :)

6. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Sounds interesting. Then what happens? :)

7. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

Did you want to know the remainder of the Synposis for this Episode one (I am doing the whole I-III trilogy) or did you want to read the narrative of the events that have been in the synopsis thus far?

8. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

Anyone? someone? please? :)

9. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    It's your story... you choose.

And you do realize that at this point I have to let you write two posts before I'll answer. Gotta keep up the pattern! :D

10. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001

Well, I do already have several sections up in the Writers forum, so they are there to see.

Of course, if you would like, I could write more of the synopsis too?

11. darth_rebelscum

Nov 16, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.