main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New story thread co-written with Jacinta_Kenobi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mayo_Solo, Sep 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Hey your at 400 posts! Congrats!

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Really? I hadn't noticed.

3. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    I have no idea what to post! Am I hopeless or what?!

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Or what?

JK, well, how about you post where she's sleeeping after she leaves Jaci, and her thoughts on their conversation?

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP! WA-AY UP!

6. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Sorry I'v been forgetting this. I didn't want to write anything until I knew what you wanted to do.

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, I think we shoudl show a couple mor meetings to show them becoming friends, and then I'm going to go try and find my mother, and you'll help me, then I'm not sure what happens.

That's where I'm at, please post.

8. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    So when are you going to post? If you like I can get them to contact each other. Then you I can get them on the ship. Up to you really.

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I would like you to contact Jaci please, then help me with ship. I'm going to be on an hour so PM me if you can post tonight.

10. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Sorry I didn't post on here last night.. I guess my body and medicine are catching up to me.

ok I'll post a meeting some time today. I'v got the house and the computer to myself all day!

FUN! FUN! FUN! [face_mischief]

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yeah! Well, as soon as you get the chance it would be good. Thanks, I'll try to post tonight.

12. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Clanya had spent the next day working. She worked in a cantina. When she got home thatnight she spotted a message. Hmmmm. Her room mate walked out of the fresher.

"Yeah a girl stopped by and dropped it off. I think she was the one you toldme about who was doing that side job with you. Oh yeah Lemnao stopped by too. He said that he wants you to call him."

"hanks Cammie" Clanya said as she dumped her stuff on the floor. "I'm going to meet someone tonight. So it's only you for dinner."

"Ok. Hey after your done doing that do you want to meet me at Coverts?"

"Sure cya then." And with that Clanya was out the door and on her speeder bike and on her way to meet Jacinta.

See I postd. Now it's your turn.

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Jacinta was waiting impatiently for Clanya. She checked her watch. Clanya was a little late, maybe she wasn't coming! After all, she was kind of drawn in and.....No, don't think like that, she reminded herself.

Suddenly a speeder pulled up in front of here. Clanya stepped off and di something Jacinta hadn't seen before. She smiled.

"So, what are we going to do? Your message didn't say much."

"I know, I wanted to suprise you. I thought we'd go for a ride on my ship. She's usually a fighter, but she'll seat 2, three if she has to. I thought we'd just cruise on out into space and have dinner in the stars. I love doing that, it relaxs me."

Clanya nodded and followed Jacinta through the hangar door. She looked around. "Which one is yours?"

"This one." Jacinta called from a little ways away. Clanya turned to look, and gasped. She'd never seen anything like it!

Jacinta smiled. "She's a Secort version 23 from Selucia, my home planet. I was born there, came to Coruscant with my mom at 2. She pretty fast, and she has great manuverability."

Clanya was still awed, how could a Jedi afford something like this? She voiced her thought. "I thought that Selucia didn't sell ships."

"They don't. They're given to their most upstanding citizens, the ones with the most say. My uncle, long lost uncle I should say, gave it to me when I visited. He thought I meant to stay, and that this would convince me, unfortunately, he was wrong, and I just took it with me. He wasn't too happy."

Clanya laughed. The ship was kind of thin, with broad wings that looked like a bird in flight and a bubble looking cockpit, with two engines hanging out on either side underneath the cockpit. She was silver with blue stripes on the wings. She was one of the most beautiful ships Clanya had seen.

"Hop in! Come on!" Jacinta called, and Clanya moved to obey.

Now it's YOUR TURN!

14. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Clanya was awe struck as she entered the ship. She had lived in Genicon until she was 7 and then wandered the streets until she was 10 so she didn't get to fly anything better then a headhunter. This was going to be fun. She turned to Jacinta after they had seated themselves.

"So you never say anything abut your mom. Where does she live? With your uncle?"

The sentence hung between them....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    leave Clanya's past up to me k? I have an idea for how I want to break the news to Jacinta. Please tell about Jacinta's mom.

15. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, I won't, I promise.

Jacinta wouldn't look at Clanya. "No, she doesn't." She said flatly.

Clanya flinched. She knew she had brought up a sore spot.

She tried to change the subject. "What about your father?"

Jacinta stiffened, and Clanya grew worried. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up something that would hurt you."

Jacinta shook her head, making brief eye contact as she pulled the ship out of the hangar bay. She looked away quickly. "No, it's ok. It's just.......I......"

Clanya waited patiently. Jacinta swallowed heavily before continuing. "My mother......well, let's just say I haven't seen her since I was three."

Clanya nodded. "Ok."

Jacinta swallowed again, and Clanya saw a tear running down her cheek. "I didn't tell the truth. I wasn't born on Selucia, that's just where my mother was from."

Clanya set her hand on top of Jacinta's, and saw that it was shaking. "It's ok, Jacinta. You don't have to tell me."

Jacinta nodded. "That's ok, you've shared some things with me, and I haven't. We can't be very good friends if we hide everything." Clanya flinched, but Jacinta didn't notice. Jacinta took a deep breath. "Before I tell you, you have to promise you won't tell anyone. even my brother doesn't know the whole story of my past, and I don't want it spread around."

Clanya nodded. "I promise." She said solemnly.

"I was born in the underlevels of Coruscant as Jacinta Bryn. My mother was only 16 when I was born. She didn't even know who my father was, she had had so many boyfriends in the correct timeframe. I lived with her for three years. She always had a boyfriend around, and most of them were abusive. Some of them were only abusive to her, but most were abusive to me. I was tossed around, left in streets for hours while they got drunk, a bunch of crap that I wish I didn't remember. Unfortunately, I have a good memory, and I can't forget anything. When I was three, her current boyfriend beat me so badly, I ran away."

Clanya didn't say a word as Jacinta drew in a shaky breath. "Obi-Wan says that when he was on a field trip that day, and that the force told him to leave. He followed the force tendril, and found me, crying, dirty, bruised, and bleeding in an alley corner. He was ten. he picked me up, asked me my name, and when I told him it was Jacinta, or 'Jacina' as I said then, he took me with him. We found the group. When we went to the council, I wouldn't tell them my last name, so they named me Jacinta Kenobi since I wouldn't let go of Obi-Wan."

She breathed deeply. "Since then, I have lived at the Jedi Temple. But lately, I have wondered a lot what happened to my mother. I guess I'll never know."

She glanced down, and mumbled, "Clanya, would you mind taking over?"

"Are you sure?" Clanya asked.

Jacinta nodded and yielded the controls to Clanya, putting her face in her hands. "Now you know my entire past, and I say again, please don't share it. It something I'm not proud of. The only family memeber I'm proud of is Obi-Wan, and he's not even my real brother." She whispered, barely audible.

16. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    After She recovered Jacinta took the controls from Clanya. "So what about your family?" she asked.

It was Clanyas turn to glance away. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you" she whispered.

"Come ontell me please" Jacinta pleaded.

"I never had a father, not even by birth. My mom was picked up off the street and paid to have me. An organization called Genicon created me. I was basically a test tube baby. They put bothan, omwat, fallen, and a couple other things into me."

"When I was born I was taken from my mother and put with a group of other kids. We trained at an early age to be soldiers and assassins. They didn't know she was a jedi."

"My brother had a seizure one night. They took him away for study. A few months later when I was 5 they found out about mine. They tried to treat it but made it worse. When they discovered this two years later they were going to kill me and study my body, my oldest brother gave the order to escape."

"I lived on the streets of Coras****. I never really went without food or sheltr. I did theft jobs. Qui Gon Jinn found me and took me back to the temple. They had to train me on how to not be aggresive since that is what had bben drilled into me."

"The scary thing is that Senator Palpatine has taken an intrest in me. But he just wants to use me as an assassin."

"So now are you going to drop me" Clanya asked.

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Jacinta's mouth was open. She shook her head, and set the ship to just sit there in space and allow the gravity of the planet to pull them awhile. She reached behind the seat, and pulled out a bag, out of which she pulled two covered trays.

"Let's eat." She said, pushing a button on both to warm them. She handed one to Clanya, who peeled back the cover and licked her lips. She looked up.

"So....are you going to drop me?" She asked again.

"Why? Did it bother you that I'm an illegitimate child of a street teen? The past wasn't your fault, you are what you make yourself today."

Clanya nodded thankfully, as she looked out the viewport into the beauty of space. "Just make sure you rememeber that." She said as she took a bite of her food.

18. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hello? **listens to echo and sits down to cry**

19. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Sorry about leaving you alone last night. But I basically fell asleep with my head on the keyboard.

Oh by the way if you see Nen_Yim in a thread just ignore her or tell her to shut up. Choose the one that works for you. She won't mind.

By the way Nen_Yim is my other self.lol

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    It's your turn to post Mayo!

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
  22. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    yeah, uh, hi. interesting story, but you do know that you two are the only ones to post in the last few pages

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hi, Veng Commando. Yes, we know, just to let you know, we write this more for our own benifit. Heehee. We're weird, but no, we are writing it for fun, not really worried about who reads it. Talk to Mayo about it.

24. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Hey Cin you didn't comment on Veng and my signatures.

We're just really planning it here. We will eventually transfer it to the fan fiction forum. This is just a convenient way of doing this.

I'm working on a post idea as we speak....er type.

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    If so, then were is it?

Ok, I know I didn't ask about the [face_love]

I noticed. Do you want me to ask? Is it interesting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.