main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY New to the area, just wanted to say hello

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Llev-Rac_Yert, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llev-Rac_Yert

Llev-Rac_Yert Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2006
    I am so amped to see that there is a fanforce in Paducah, I have lived here for a few months but could never find anyone to talk Star Wars with except my dad. Where do you guys meet? How do you become a member?

Sorry for so many questions, here is my last one.

What do most of your members collect?

"May the force find and keep you"

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Hey, great to have you. You just missed our diorama day today but there is more to come. Check out our website at www.paducahimperials.com. And our moderator/club president should be in touch with you shortly. We promise you'll have a lot to do and be a part of, and, more importantly, it revolves around Star Wars! So, join us if you can. It is YOUR destiny!

3. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    What's this "Star Wars" that everyone keeps talking about. Lets find a new topic *sheesh*

Llev-Rac, welcome to the area, hope you can join our little posse.

4. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy the fanforce. Have you been part of any fanforces before?

5. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    If your into the SW miniatures game then go to the DIO rama pics and go to the 6th or 7th pic down and check out what Billy Jack and I created(He did most of the work.LAZINESS RULES!).

6. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Hmmmm? That name, I sense a Bothan spy.

7. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Hey Llev. Nice to see a new force member. When you get to know the members, just remember...8049 is metal. Just so you know. Or did you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.