main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New trash compactor 2 packs! *Offical Thread*

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by darthspino, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macewindu77815

Macewindu77815 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    lief your link dosent work!

Heres one to sirsteves tough sirsteves

2. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Thanks Darth Stove, :)Sorry you don't have a better selection of stores by you. :( I understand your position. I'm lucky, There's Lots of different stores by me TRUs, KMarts, KBs,Targets,Etc. I'm sure if all I had was a walmart near me I might not have much of a choice but to shop there for SW stuff, I really don't know what I would do! It would be tough to decide!

3. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    P.S. Sorry OWA, I appreciate the thought, but a boycott means NEVER! Like I said it's tough!

Don't worry, I can't remember the last time I bought an exclusive there... (I passed on the cantina aliens.)

I don't buy from them because they are the epitome of evil corporate America. [face_plain] Their censorship sucks too.

4. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    From Galactic Hunter.com:

Boxed Screen Scenes

"Hasbro takes the cinema scene concept to the next level with these new Screen Scene sets due for release later this year. Not only do these new sets introduce all new character molds, but they also interconnect to compose a bigger diorama. The first sets are of the famous Death Star trash compactor scene from A New Hope,  with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo (Set 1) and Princess Leia and Chewbacca (Set 2). Each set also includes one half of the Dianoga monster.  Enjoy!"

5. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I picked mine up yesterday and I was just wondering what the rest of you think of them. I LUB mine and I hope hasbro puts out more sets like this. 16.99 and the wall marts here in denver only had two of each it was a pain to catch them .

I dont think i will take them out of the box and hook them together . they look great in the package.

SORRY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.