main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Waco, TX forum!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Joanzia, Apr 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    We have added the Waco, TX forum to the FanForce Southwest Region Category. If you live in or near Waco, be sure to check it out!!! You may just be living next door to a Star Wars fan... you never know. ;)

http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10206

2. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    I live in Houston and I was wondering how organized you guys were up there????

I guess you will have to update me on this...

3. Darth_Larry

Darth_Larry Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2001
    Hows it going? I am from San Antonio, Tx. There are fans all over.. you are from Houston .. thats cool.. I am gonna be down there on Sunday June 24, 2001 for the Last Day of Star Wars Magic of Myth there in Houston.. Me and my group will be down there.. you are welcome to hang..

Thanks,

Larry Ramirez

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Master-Omaj-Kadub

We're getting there

I was down for Magic of Myth last Saturday and was great. I had a great time.

5. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    Howdy neighbor! I'm over here in the far west point of the state - El Paso! Haven't seen anyone from my town have you? I saw SW when it first came out so I know you will consider me an old timer. I collect all the books and comics and have some stuff from the original 'Bantha Tracks' newsletter - posters, patches, shirts etc. Been a fan for a long time. Wedge is my all time favorite along with the rest of the fab four.
    I'm glad to find someone from my neck of the woods.

6. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Howdy neighbor! I'm over here in the far west point of the state - El Paso! Haven't seen anyone from my town have you? I saw SW when it first came out so I know you will consider me an old timer. I collect all the books and comics and have some stuff from the original 'Bantha Tracks' newsletter - posters, patches, shirts etc. Been a fan for a long time. Wedge is my all time favorite along with the rest of the fab four.

7. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.