main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary New Web space up and running.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    New web site up and running. Well it's been up for a while but I finally got around to letting everybody know know. Let me know if you can think of anything you want on the web site. We now have unlimited bandwidth and unlimited spcae. Thanks to everybodys generous donations.

I've revamped the main page let me know what you think. Looks more pro if you ask me. with drop down menus and stuff. I'm also going to be able to now get everybody their own gallery. So everybody can uplaod their pictures and videos projects and such.

Let me know if you have any other ideas what we can do to make use of the space or what you would like to see. I'll let you know if we can do it.

Ryan

2. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    As of 2134hrs, Friday, May 06, the site is listed as "down for maintenance". Either I had bad timing, or there is still some work to do.

Anyawy, looking forward to seeing and helping fill up the new site!

3. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    yeah I have the site down as I lost the formatting today. I was playing with a mobile theme so people who visit the site with smart phones get a easy loading mobile theme. Unfortunately it took the whole site down and I'm on the process of restoring the site.

4. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    New webs site is up and running. We now have unlimited space and bandwidth for the next 3 years. Let me know if you have any suggestions on stuff for the site and I'll let you know if it is possible.

With this unlimited web space if you want your own gallery please let me know and I can set it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.