main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie Adoptions v5.5 ? LATEST UPDATE: 12/03-

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Stridarious, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Has anyone adopted JediMasterRaven yet if not than:

JediMasterRaven I am requesting ur permission to adopt you if it is within ur wishes.

PM with ur answer.

Thanks

Night everone

(Strid included :p )

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    You have my permission for sure Jedi_Allegra! :D No need to stop on my behalf. However, I do appreciate you asking. But, get adopting! :p

3. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Yes Strid, go ahead and sign me back up as a free adopter. :)

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Welcome back Elora. :p

And just as a heads up, me and Angel4evaM are currently sending PM's to each other and she just might become my adoptee, since her old master seemed to have left here. Not official yet though. ;)

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Co-ordinational Notepad: "New Update: July 10, 2004"

Well, as is the case with the many other pages here is our latest update. With no announcements to be made. As we'll for the most part announced everything earlier. However, let's give all of these helpful Adopters a round of applause! =D=

I hope that many more of you will decide to join up. Get the word out. And, get adopting! ;) :D

Also, as a note to Darth_Elu, let me know what your agreement is as soon as it is decided ;) .

[blockquote][hr][color=FFFFFF][hl=#60699F][b]Newbie Adoptions List v5.0[/b][/color][/hl][hr][/blockquote]
    Hello, [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbies[/b][/color]! :D Are you feeling a bit lost? Are you intimidated by the sheer size of the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/]Jedi Council[/link]? Do you want to blend in quickly, make friends fast and avoid common rookie mistakes? Then you have certainly come to the right place! Here, in the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16268901]Newbie Adoptions [[b]V5.0[/b]][/link], we have a collection of extremely talented and caring [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color] who are dedicated to helping you learn the ways of our beloved [link=http://boards.theforce.net/]Jedi Council[/link]. [face_love] Once you?ve been adopted, you?ll be able to direct any question about the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/]Jedi Council[/link], no matter how small or silly, to your [b][color=maroon]Adopter[/b][/color]. So, get adopted today! ;)

[ul][li][i][u][b][color=blue]Newbie Adoption Co-ordinator[/b][/color][/i][/u]: If any adoption information changes or if problems arise, please notify me ([link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885][i][color=red][hl=transparent]Stridarious[/i] [/color] [/hl][/link]) via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=341669]Private Message[/link] as soon as possible, and I?ll be sure that it is fixed immediately. :) [/li]

[li][i][u][b][color=maroon]Adopters/Oldbies[/b][/color][/i][/u]: To adopt a [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color], you must be a registered [b]JCer[/b] for at least four months, have accumulated 500 posts minimum to your current username. Also, when applying to become an [b][color=maroon]Adopter[/b][/color], you can choose to specify any preferences ([b]i.e.[/b] gender, age, interests) that may aid you or the Coordinator in finding your ideal [b][color=darkslateblue]Adoptee[/b][/color]. [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color] may only adopt one [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color] at a time; requests by [b][color=maroon]Oldbies[/b][/color] to adopt another [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color] will only be heard via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885][i]Private Message[/i][/link] and granted with just cause. After you have adopted a [b][color=darkslateblue]Newbie[/b][/color], it is recommended (but not mandatory) that you both make notation of your relationship in your [b]signatures[/b] ([b]E.g.[/b]: ?[i]Adopter of [b][color=darkslateblue]User B[/b][/color][/i],? and ?[i]Adoptee of [b][color=maroon]User A[/b][/color][/i]?).

All [b][color=maroon]Adopters[/b][/color] are asked to continue to post within the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10181][b]W[/b]elcome [b]N[/b]ew [b]U[/b]sers[/link] forum and [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16268901]Newbie Adoptions [[b]V5.0[/b]][/link] Thread to show your involvement in this program and the forum it resides within ([b]note:[/b] this may also help you locate your potential [b][color=darkslateblue]Adoptee[/b][/color]). All those whom have not posted within a period of two weeks in the forum and or thread will be removed from the list until further contact can be attempted. Lastly, [b][color=maroon]Adopters[/b][/color] are encouraged let their [b][color=darkslateblue]Adoptee[/b][/color] progress at their own pace and to wait until their [b][color=darkslateblue]Adoptee[/b][/color] feels that they are ready

6. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Oooh, shiny new update.

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    milney: "Oooh, shiny new update."

Yep, all nice and ready for you to look over, and say, 'what a nice update' ;) :D :p .

8. onlyonekenobi3

onlyonekenobi3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 10, 2003
    sorry i haven't been coming around lately

i'm still looking for a newbie to adopt
    i will try to be here more often

9. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    my little n00b servents don't like me! [face_laugh]
    :p

Evil.

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    It's okay onlyonekenobi3 :) . We currently have those 2 listed users up for adoptions. One of them may be removed in the next few days if that user does not respond to an Adopter ;) . However, please continue to browse. I should have a new batch in shortly [face_mischief] .

11. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    I updated my bio, so it's more easy for newbies to make a quick decision on whether they would be a good match with me.

12. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    hey Strid, if any hot girl Newbies sign up you let me know. if not i'll just check back.

13. onlyonekenobi3

onlyonekenobi3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 10, 2003
    I'm not picky about who I adopt just as long as their friendly, easy to talk to and can speak english. ;)

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    EmpireForever: "hey Strid, if any hot girl Newbies sign up you let me know. if not i'll just check back. ;) "

I typically do not like to pair based on gender for that reason :p . However, I'll just let you know when a Newbie is avaliable that fit's your interests ;) :D .

15. eclips

eclips Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Originaly Posted By: Stridarious

One of them may be removed in the next few days if that user does not respond to an [b]Adopter[/b][/i]
    [hr]*[b]E Clips[/b] checks his PM's*

Nope, not me.... *phew*

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Just letting y'all know, I've adopted Angel4evaM! :D

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Congrats goes to Darth_Elu on his latest adoption! :D I think a celebration is in order ;) .

18. Queen_of_the_Socks

Queen_of_the_Socks Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2004
    *helps Alex throw a party*

19. Angel4evaM

Angel4evaM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2003
    Yeah a party in my Master's honor. I'm so happy. I think I will help with the party. *Presents Darth_Elu with a present that show my graditude for him.* Thank you Elu

~Angel~

20. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    Congrats on the new pairings!! =D=

21. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Hey Strid! since all of my n00b servents hate me can you just pair me up with one?

Evil.

22. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    They might not hate you if you didn't refer to them as your 'noob servants'

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    If I was a n00b, I'd say I hate wiggins...just because he keeps saying that. :p

And thanks for the present my apprentice. *opens it and sees nothing* [face_plain] :eek: Awesome! A box! [face_love]

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    All right Evil_King_Wiggins, I can pair you up with a user if you so wish. However, I cannot guarantee that your adoption will last. Especially if you continue to refer to Newbies as your "servents" ;) :p [face_laugh] .

25. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    I'd be more than happy to adopt eclips if he doesn't find anyone soon. ;)

Though I'm not interested in Fanfilms like him.. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.