main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Newbie calling only the most knowledgeable! My childhood is at stake!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Tyre the Hutt, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyre the Hutt

Tyre the Hutt Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2016
    Hello to you all. If you're reading this, it is because you have blindly accepted a challenge, the complexity of which you can not fathom. This makes you incredibly brave in my estimation. One of you may have the answer I seek, or maybe many of you have it. Just know, I have lived, breathed and bled Star Wars for all of my 42 years and I STILL have not received a satisfactory answer to my question. On Wednesday, Nov 23rd, I will post my question to this thread. This is NOT an ARG or anything like that. I simply wish to pool as many solid Jodi and Sith as I can so that the chances of my question being answered satisfactorily are greater. Please note, I require citations from source material, Canon OR Legends, either is fine. Please acknowledge that you accept this challenge by posting a simple intro on this thread and at approximately 10 PM Central on the evening of the 23rd, I will post my question. May the Sands of Tatooine fall gracefully through your hourglass and make you the master, not the slave.

Regards,
    Tyre the Hutt

Edit: This sounds like an interesting game and you might get some players out there, but WNU is not the place for this kind of game. In addition, the usual procedure is to speak to a mod first to make sure, that it fulfills the requirements of games and of the board you want to post it in. That's why I'm locking this. Please, feel free to contact me, if you have further questions. Nevertheless... I wish you a nice stay! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.