main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

newbie here

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by imafett, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imafett

imafett Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2003
    hey guys im in richmond and would love to meet with other star wars fans anyone know about building lightsabers and blasters?

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Hi!!! We're so happy to have you!

I think that KaiRhann knows more about building things like that than anybody else in our FanForce, seeing how the rest of us don't really know much else about costuming.

However, building lightsabers would be an interesting project if we could get it going....*thinks* Actually, that is an excellent idea, imafett!!

Anyway, my personal email is in my bio, please feel free to email me there any time. :) We're happy to have you! We'll probably start meeting as soon as school starts back at Eastern, since a good deal of our members actually live out of town (and out of state).

~Rogue (Emily)

3. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Welcome aboard imafett! Always good to hear of more fans in the area. I'm in Berea, so we're not far apart at all, and I sure do make lightsabers and so on. Drop me a line sometime (check profile for e-mail, etc.)... always happy to help someone interested in making props.

Once again, welcome!

~Kai Rhann

4. Lamerson

Lamerson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    i'm new here too.... oh, you mean in kentucky? oh, no.... i'm new just ~here~

5. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    *winks* That's okay.

~Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.