main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie Welcome Party!! Newbies come and have fun!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediSenoj451, Jun 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    "Hot and Spicy Dagabah Grubworms"? I think I'll pass...

--pulls out paper bag from cloak --

I've got some cookies here if anyone would prefer. Lets see...--rummages through bag-- I've got peanut butter and marshmellow, chocolate chip, gingersnaps, brocoli...Hey! where'd that come from? Anyone else want it?

2. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Welcome Angel5000 and Master Soggy-Ben Doggy. It is great seeing you both here. MMMMm....thanks for the food both of ya. It's great. I especially like the moldy soup thing. ;)

Angel5000. If you need help around here or have any questions feel free to PM me or just post in this thread. I'll help ya out with anything you like.

3. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Soggy-Ben Doggy Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 9, 1999
    Angel5000, you don't know what you're missing! This is what Luke ate while he stayed with Yoda.

-- passes JediSenoj451 a bottle of soy sauce --

Soy sauce enhances the flavour. :)

4. Padawanboy

Padawanboy Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2001
    *Takes a look at the mouldy porridge-like soup*

Erm....I think I'll stick to the cookies and marshmellows, thanks!

*Takes a bite from a choc-chip cookie*

Mmmm....delicious!!!!!!

5. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Welcome Angel5000, if you need help with anything PM one of us or post you questions and well do our best to answer.

Takes a look at Hot and Spicy Dagabah Grubworms, actully on second thought, can i nominate Aunt Beru as the cook???

6. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Welcome to the party, Soggy-Ben Doggy and Angel5000!

*comes back from the rollercoaster*

Whew! I think I'll pass on the Yoda food for the time being. With all this heat, I need something cool. So, I bought that Ice-cream machine from the man escaping Bespin in ESB! Ice cream anyone? Or would you rather have some for desert?

Air-conditioned bowling is looking good, right about now. I hope those pin-rack droids do a lot better job than those cook droids did!

Stranded in space, Beru sounds like a good compromise. I'm staying away from the blue milk, though!

7. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    You right Soggy-Ben Doggy this stuff actully taste much better with the soy sauce.

Anyways i was watching the droids do a little test on the roller coaster. i don't know if it just me or not, but i don't think it suppose to have big spasks from the wheels when it makes turns. And i don't think it suppose to fly off the tracks when it end iether. Maybe it's just me?

My 1,000th post!!!

8. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    Yeah, Stranded in space, sounds like a bad track from "Roller Coaster Tycoon" if you ask me.

That "destroyer droid" loop is what'll get you!

9. SithLordMara

SithLordMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    errr, hi, i'm not new...but i like meeting all the new people and it sounds like a great party... :D

10. Padawanboy

May 23, 2001
    Welcome to the party SithLordMara!! :D Feel free to join in with anything going on!

11. SithLordMara

SithLordMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    awesome, thanks... :)

12. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    Welcome, SithLordMara.

We have a newly re-opened restaurant, with Yoda as chef.

There's an olympic sized swimming pool. We've had problems with gooberfish, and a debate over whether Vader should swim or be lifeguard.

There's a rollercoaster (that sometimes gets off track...)

And a bowling alley, which I am currently heading to.

Enjoy!

13. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    well i am far from a newbie but i still like to have fun, and meet people.

14. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    Welcome neoxeon2. This is a party to welcome Newbies! If just newbies were allowed, there would be no one to welcome them!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

15. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    Wow! I go away for a couple of hours and look at all these people. This is great!

Oh, JTBT, have you found the bowling alley yet? Just incase you didn't know, it's at the bottom of the pool.

Stranded, great job on your 1000 post! I'm still struggling to reach 500, but I'm getting there.

16. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    JediSenoj451, you wrote: "Oh, JTBT, have you found the bowling alley yet? Just incase you didn't know, it's at the bottom of the pool."

Yeah, I forgot about that small detail. So much has happened since then. There's so many gooberfish, I didn't see the lanes. The sun's fried my brain, and the rollercoaster jostled it. No telling what Yoda's food did to my brain... ;)

17. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    I'm really sorry about the gobberfish JTWT. I am aware that a lot has occured since we first noticed that bowling alley was at the bottom of the pool. I just didn't want you to forget and have to walk around the entire park looking for it. ;) BTW, next time I promise to flush my fish down the toilet instead of dumping them into the pool. That way the gooberfish won't hide the bowling alley.

Well, you can always rent one of the submarines to get to the bowling alley. Actually, I'll be nice and let you use it for free if you want.

18. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    Thanks! I'd love to use the submarine! *gets in the bongo*

*shouting over the sound of the bongo engine* But I wouldn't flush those fish down the toilet if I were you. Imagine if those things got down in the sewer! Ever seen the movie "Alligator"? Ouch! :_|

*still shouting* I'm just glad I don't have to go through the planet core in this thing!

*bongo descends into pool with bubbling sound*

19. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Dec 9, 1999
    JediSenoj, did you remember to tell JTBT the submarine has a big hole?

20. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    *Worried expresion comes over Senoj's face*

Shhhh, Master Soggy-Ben Doggy. It was supposed to be a surprise when JTBT finds himself in the pool with all my pet gooberfish.

*Looks over in JTBT's direction, but he hasn't seemed to notice that the submarine has a hole in it. Senoj calls over to JTBT.*

Having a fun?

*JTBT doesn't hear her. Senoj walks over to food table singing*

We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, with a hole in it! We all live...

21. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Dec 9, 1999
    -- follows JediSenoj451, humming to the same tune --

22. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    *Hums along with Master Soggy-Ben Doggy. Every now and then Senoj throws a couple of hasty glances in JTBT's direction. She smiles to herself when she realizes he still hasn't noticed the hole.*

23. Padawanboy

May 23, 2001
    Are we still debating whether Vader should be a life-guard? He'd be a bit too strong wouldn't he?

*Someone runs along the egde of the pool*

Vader: I find your lack of faith in safety disturbing

*ahhh, ahhh, arrgghh, arrgghh*

Well, choking would might be going too far, but it's Vader were talking about here!

24. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Dec 9, 1999
    First time someone splashed water on him, he'd probably use his Force Choke on them. :eek:

25. Da_Jedi

Da_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2001
    i'm a newbie..you guys got room for one more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.