main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Social Newbies/Oldbies, how did you come up with your user name?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by BKK, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU Mod - Aussie Queen star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    waits for @Kyle Katarn to have heart failure over his lawn

Now back on target, gee wonder how Kyle got his user name?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    Sarge likes this.
  2. Valheru_84

Valheru_84 Jedi Padawan

Jan 24, 2018
    If anyone has read a decent amount of fantasy novels they'll probably know where I got the main part of my username from.

The Valheru are an ancient warrior race of powerful beings (essentially god like in power) that originated on and ruled over the world of Midkemia, travelling it and the cosmos between worlds on the backs of great dragons which had their own powerful magic. The Valheru were also know as the Dragon Lords but during the time the story in the book takes place they are essentially extinct with the last and most powerful of their kind transferring his powers into his armour, shield and sword which one of the main characters of the story finds. You can read more about them here (mind you it contains spoilers for the book) - https://midkemia.fandom.com/wiki/Valheru

This is from a novel called "Magician" by Raymond E. Feist and I've just always loved the name "Valheru" so I've used that in combination with my year of birth to hopefully make it unique enough for anyone else possibly using the same name ;)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    Ava G. and Adalia-Durron like this.