main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Newpaper Poster

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by DarthCrovus, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Is anyone willing to give up a set? :)

2. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Lol Heeren was pretty empty.. Tried to get the uncle to give us free poster without buying the paper, but to no avail.. hur hur..

3. area503

area503 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    hey, I was at heeren collecting too. btw, were you guys the ones waiting at the bus stop, and then proceed to sit on the floor with the newspapers u guys brought? I was just behind you guys, reading a stawars novel, rememeber?

4. master_siandiao

master_siandiao Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Who else was at the Far East Sq outlet?

5. YODA_APPRENTICE

YODA_APPRENTICE Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    i was there at the far east square.. but i went there really late.. hehe.. went there about 3pm and i still could get the poster. uncle had a huge stack left but he juz wont give an extra without a purchase of the new paper/ coupon.

6. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    > hey, I was at heeren collecting too. btw, were you guys the ones waiting at the bus stop, and then proceed to sit on the floor with the newspapers u guys brought?

We were the group that has one of us with an FX Lightsabre at the start of the distribution and later 2 at about 30mins later. We did hang out between the Buzz Kiosk and the bus stop for awhile chatting. Don't remember ever sitting down at Hereen.

I think I arrived around 8.30am and ended up at the side of the Citibank Building.

7. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Don't remember seeing anyone reading anything.... But then again, I was late and not paying much attention... LOL

8. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    one wonders why you were not paying attention?
    =p
    Got cute guy walk by ah? Never tell me! Next time got cute guy must jio ok?!

=p!

P.S. Don't mind me I'm like stoned and crazed at work. I wished I had a saber to slice my boss. He's a dark lord of the Sith! I SWEAR!

9. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    *dots*

LOL don't we all... My mom's a Sith Lady!! =P

PS. Get sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.